Derzerb vs. LamangoKaijura

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Derzerb vs. LamangoKaijura

Post by MM The Destroyer »

Derzerb - Evil
- Five King
- The Black Scorpion
- Izak

Special Ability: Attack Reverse – If facing a Team Captain who’s special ability is a projectile attack (such as Gamera’s Mana Beam and MechaGodzilla’s All-Out Assault), Five King can capture this attack before it affects his team and return it to the opponent’s.

vs.

LamangoKaijura - Heroic
- Godzilla (Showa)
- Ultraman (Showa)
- Zone Fighter

Special Ability: Allies – Godzilla rarely fights on his own. When drafting this incarnation of Godzilla, players will also gain Anguirus (Showa), Rodan (Showa), Gorosaurus, Jet Jaguar, and King Caesar (Showa). When deployed, Godzilla will automatically be paired with one of his allies of his player’s choosing alongside the other kaiju the player decides to deploy. Additionally, twice per tournament, Godzilla can be joined by two his allies plus his regular teammates that the player drafts.

Purchases
- No Time Limit (Rounds 1-3)
- Ele-Mikuras – 0/3 Used Thus Far

Arena: Plains of Okinawa (Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla)
Battlefield Effect: King Caesar (Showa) has been awoken and aids the heroic team (Team LamangoKaijura).

Pre-Battle Events
- King Caesar (Showa) has arrived to aid Team Lamango.

Players, please post which kaiju/summonables/team enhancers you wish to deploy. Failure to do so will result in just your Team Captains being deployed on their own.
Last edited by MM The Destroyer on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Re: Derzerb vs. LamangoKaijura

Post by LamangoKaijura »

May as well go all out. Deploying my entire team, Jet Jaguar, Rodan and Ele-Mikuras to help K.C.
Last edited by LamangoKaijura on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

Deploying all members
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Oh boy.

LamangoKaijura: Godzilla (Showa), Ultraman, Zone Fighter, King Caesar, Jet Jaguar, Rodan (Showa), Ele-Mikuras.
Derzerb: Five King, Black Scorpion, Izak

... Discussion can begin now.

PLEASE, POST YOUR VOTES IN BOLD!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Derzerb, I hope you don't mind me voting against you. I kind of out number you.

But do I? Fiveking is the threat here. Black Scorpion is good and all, but his stinger? Hitting Zonefighter, Ultraman? Most likely, but they've been through worse. Rodan? He's going to be airborne most of the battle.
Jet Jaguar and KC? Made of minerals, metal and rock.
Ele-Mikuras? Just gives him a better chance to grab hold and shock.
And I don't think I have to mention Showa Goji's regeneration.

Izak could cause some problems, major problems, if he wasn't going to get swarmed by two+ kaiju.

Again, sorry Derzerb, going for Myself
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

It's a quantity vs quality fight. Lamango outnumbers me, but Five King, Izak, and even BS to an extent have the firepower to bring down most of them at the very least. I know I'm probably leaving stuff out of my argument, but it's probably just me being lazy and not wanting to make this post any bigger. >.>

I imagine most of Lamango's team is just gonna zerg rush mine, which is fine by me because Five King is gonna beam spam the crap out of them much like he did at the start of his final fight with Ginga and Victory (Well, Five King likes to beam spam in general. Hell, this is basically G vs MG 74's final fight but with more monsters). Once Five King starts firing his beams, Lamango's number advantage is gonna drop quickly because I doubt Rodan, Mikuras, KC (assuming they don't hit his eyes) and JJ will like getting hit by those beams. JJ isn't that fantastic and I don't see him lasting very long. Rodan might survive given he withstood KG's beams, but I doubt he can take many hits from Five King. Five King's Super COV beams also appear to be some sort of tracking to them, which makes me wonder if he could shoot Rodan out of the sky with them. Mikuras got downed by Nova's attacks and needed a pep talk from Amagai to get back up and continue fighting and she's not here for this fight.

Izak whipped Agul's ass pretty easily (though Agul just standing there and not dodging Izak's flames was kinda dumb) and took on Gaia Supreme and gave him one hell of a fight (Gamu was on ground breathing heavily after their fight was over). If he can do that to Gaia Supreme, I hate to think what he's gonna do to Hayata and ZF. I'm pretty certain he can wreck anybody that's not Showa Godzilla. I can certainly see Izak swatting Rodan out of the sky with his super speed. Could KC even reflect Izak's flames (Regardless, the idea of KC shooting flames is pretty metal)? Izak vs Godzilla will be a fun fight which I could see go either way.

Black Scorpion may not do shit to JJ and KC, but he can certainly harm the others (how badly he'll harm them is up in the air). Ultraman and ZF primarily start off their fights with melee. Getting into a brawl with a giant scorpion whose durability (minus his weak point) is near Gwangi tier (all the military did was piss him off and he started wrecking a couple of copters and tanks) and required like 2-3 stings to kill those insects? Of course Godzilla, Ultraman, and ZF will handle it a couple of stings but I don't know how well the others will though. Yes, Mikuras can shock BS, but wouldn't that just encourage BS to sting the piss out of him more? And unless Rodan plans to simply drop stuff on BS, he's gonna have to get close to BS and considering BS was able to bring down helicopters, it's possible that BS could grapple and wrestle Rodan down to the ground. If that happens, things may not end well for Rodan.

Godzilla, ZF, and maybe Hayata are biggest threats to my team with Godzilla being the biggest of them all.

If Lamango wins this fight, he'd lose a good chunk of his team before mine goes down.

It's a tough battle, a great one at that, and I can certainly see either team winning but I'm voting for Myself/Derzerb.
<3

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Oh boy. This is a toughie to decide on. Lamango has numbers, while Derzerb has the overall better fighters.

Jet Jaguar is going to die fast, Rodan won't enjoy the firepower heading his way, and as Derzerb said, Five King loves to beam spam, and most of the enemy team is gonan drop like rocks once the beams begin to fly.

Derzerb
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Giratina93 wrote:Oh boy. This is a toughie to decide on. Lamango has numbers, while Derzerb has the overall better fighters.

Jet Jaguar is going to die fast, Rodan won't enjoy the firepower heading his way, and as Derzerb said, Five King loves to beam spam, and most of the enemy team is gonan drop like rocks once the beams begin to fly.

Derzerb
I'd like to point out a few things:
King Caesar can reflect Five King's beams right back at him.
ZoneFighter and Ultraman can create barriers/shields for protection.
Rodan, well, Five King never hit a moving target before in his life.
Jet Jaguar took a NAPALM bomb to the back of the head and was stunned.
Godzilla's been through hell fire and back.

Isac's going to cause my team slight annoyances. Black Scorp's falling before anyone on my team does.

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

LamangoKaijura wrote: King Caesar can reflect Five King's beams right back at him.
1. That's if Five King hits his face, which he never did against Shepardon, Victory, and Ginga (they all got hit in the chest). So I find it a bit unlikely that KC will get to reflect any beams. Which leads to point number 2.
2. Even if KC reflects it, Five King can reflect it back at KC again or someone else with his Gan Q arm.

LamangoKaijura wrote:ZoneFighter and Ultraman can create barriers/shields for protection.
Which they barely used at all. I know ZF used his barrier a grand total of one time against his three fights against KG (Infact, the one time he used it against KG has been the only time he used it from what I can tell so far). Speaking of ZF, he was getting his ass handed to him by KG during his first two fights with him until his siblings bailed his ass in both of those fights. Then, in his second fight with KG he got KO'd by a single hit of KG's gravity bolt. If just ONE of KG's gravity bolts can knock out ZF, then I hate to think what any of Five King's beams are gonna do to him. If King Ghidorah can give ZF hell, I'm pretty certain any of my fighters with the possible exception of BS can do the same if not more than that.
LamangoKaijura wrote:Rodan, well, Five King never hit a moving target before in his life.
Victory ran straight at him in their first fight and got blasted by Five King's Golza/Melba Beams and I believe Ginga got grazed when him and Victory were flying towards him during their second fight. They had to figure out to not run straight at him like morons and rolling around to avoid his beams when needed in order to effectively combat him. ZF and UM are probably the only ones on your team that are smart enough to try to roll/dodge his attacks.
LamangoKaijura wrote:Jet Jaguar took a NAPALM bomb to the back of the head and was stunned
Are you talking about the part where he got shot out of the sky (even had scorch marks on his shoulders but they mysteriously disappear later), struggled to get up and when he finally did, Megs and Gigan smacked him around more? If so, is that suppose to be impressive?
LamangoKaijura wrote:Isac's going to cause my team slight annoyances.
Slight annoyances? Izak wrecked Agul and gave Gaia Supreme hell. He's gonna be a major pain especially since none of your fighters minus Godzilla, UM, and ZF have any ways of actually killing Izak with Godzilla being the only one remotely close that can combat him in melee.
LamangoKaijura wrote: Black Scorp's falling before anyone on my team does.
Doubt it. Scorp will die, but he's not gonna be the one to go down first. KC, Rodan, and JJ have nothing to kill BS with. If someone on your team has to kill him, it'll have to be either Mikuras (and I'm even hesitant on listing Mikuras considering an electric harpoon struck him on his side and failed to do anything but piss him off in comparison to the one that struck him in his weak spot. Plus I doubt Mikuras will like getting stung by BS), Godzilla (Will probably be busy fighting Five King or Izak for a good chunk of the fight), UM (Same as Goji), or ZF (Given how just one of KG's gravity bolts KO'd him, I wouldn't bet on him staying in this fight for very long).
<3

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Are you talking about the part where he got shot out of the sky (even had scorch marks on his shoulders but they mysteriously disappear later), struggled to get up and when he finally did, Megs and Gigan smacked him around more? If so, is that suppose to be impressive?
Um..Yeah, cause anything else hit with a fucking Napalm bomb usually dies due to the flames.
If King Ghidorah can give ZF hell, I'm pretty certain any of my fighters with the possible exception of BS can do the same if not more than that.
Watch Zonefighter again, cause when Zonefighter learned the weakness of Ghidorah, he was beating the ever loving shit out him. Just like he will with Izac.
Victory ran straight at him in their first fight and got blasted by Five King's Golza/Melba Beams
...That doesn't even come in the same category as Rodan flying all over the place. If you run straight at someone with a gun and don't change your direction, guess what? You're getting shot.
Doubt it. Scorp will die, but he's not gonna be the one to go down first. KC, Rodan, and JJ have nothing to kill BS with.
Are you implying Scorp will kill one of the following? Cause that's utter BS and you know it. Not only does Scorp NOT have the power to take out a flying enemy, but his stinger won't do shit against a rock gollem or a sentient robot.
He's gonna be a major pain especially since none of your fighters minus Godzilla, UM, and ZF have any ways of actually killing Izak with Godzilla being the only one remotely close that can combat him in melee.
Unless, you know, they swarm him. And seeing how this is a showa based team, they will. Hell, if Mikuras grabs him long enough, he'll zap him, and that'll give the others time to wail on him.

Rodan's going to be skyhigh during this whole match, diving in and out of the fight.
Godzilla, Zonefighter and Ultraman are going to be busy with FiveKing.
Jet Jaguar and King Caesar will be fine handeling Izak with Ele-Mikuras.
That's two fighters who have melee skills to take on Izak. People keep forgetting that King Caesar's the first monster to judo throw MechaGodzilla, pin him down and beat on him like a bad bad baby.

And given the fact you're so reliant on the beam reflecting from Gan-Q's eye, all beam absorbing monsters have a limit or a stress point where the beam energy is too much.
Godzilla's beam can melt boulders like basket balls.
King Caesar's going to be reflecting the beam back at Five King.
Ultraman has 'lolplotpowers' and beams out the ass.
And let's not forget ZoneFighter. He just doesn't have beams. He has giant machine gun wrist bands that can down kaiju and blow them up.

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Watch Zonefighter again, cause when Zonefighter learned the weakness of Ghidorah, he was beating the ever loving shit out him.
Yeah, I know that it took ZF getting his ass kicked two times and getting saved by his siblings for him to finally figure out to use his barrier. If it took him that fucking long to think about using his barrier then I have no doubt ZF won't be using his barrier in this fight and that Five King will KO him with one of his beams.
Just like he will with Izac.
Yeah, no he won't. ZF isn't on Izak's level.
Are you implying Scorp will kill one of the following?
Nope, just stated that they had no way of killing BS. Besides that, I already started in my first post that BS won't do shit to JJ or KC. >:/

Unless, you know, they swarm him. And seeing how this is a showa based team, they will.
And leave themselves wide open for Five King to blast them! :D
Hell, if Mikuras grabs him long enough, he'll zap him, and that'll give the others time to wail on him.
And provoke BS enough to sting the piss out of him until he dies of way too much venom. :D
Rodan's going to be skyhigh during this whole match, diving in and out of the fight.
Godzilla, Zonefighter and Ultraman are going to be busy with FiveKing.
Jet Jaguar and King Caesar will be fine handeling Izak with Ele-Mikuras.
Or it goes like this:

Your monsters try to zerg rush my team. Five King beams spams them (with the possible exception of Rodan unless he decides to fly up in FK's face like he did with Godzilla and gets shot down). Seeing as ZF (KO'd by a single gravity bolt) and Mikuras (KO'd by Nova's projectiles) can't take a hit from a beam weapon worth a damn, they'll go down pretty quickly. After the initial beam spam, Izak will charge after Ultraman and Jet Jaguar. Seeing as Ultraman was beaten by Showa Gomora, I think it's safe to say that Izak will be beating Ultraman pretty handily and JJ shouldn't be a big problem either. Seeing as Rodan prefers doing frontal assaults (pecking Godzilla in the face repeatedly, tackling/ramming Ghidorah), he'll try to peck Black Scorpion in the face, which BS will kindly respond by pinning him down and sting him to death and this is all assuming Rodan doesn't get shot out of the sky by Five King and pounced by Izak.

See Lamango, I can play this game too! :D
People keep forgetting that King Caesar's the first monster to judo throw MechaGodzilla, pin him down and beat on him like a bad bad baby.
So? Godzilla threw Showa MG in ToMG too. Congrats, 2 out of the 3 monsters Showa MG fought threw him around at one point and proceeded to pound him. As for KC pinning MG down, that only lasted for about 3-4 seconds. Not very long and I'm not very impressed. Izak is faster than KC (well, he's faster then pretty much all of your monsters) and has better melee skills.
LamangoKaijura wrote:And given the fact you're so reliant on the beam reflecting from Gan-Q's eye, all beam absorbing monsters have a limit or a stress point where the beam energy is too much.
Which we never saw therefore we don't know the exact limit. He was absorbing quite a few of one of Victory's attacks before Ginga destroyed the Gan-Q arm so it appears that he can absorb quite a bit of energy. Five King kept blocking any beam projectile hurled at him when his Gan-Q arm was intact. All it shows is that he's more competent at blocking beams than ZF and UM are. Plus, the only monster that remotely beam spams on your team is Showa Godzilla, so it's a moot point anyways. UM and ZF typically go into melee first, they usually save their finishers til the end of the fight.
Godzilla's beam can melt boulders like basket balls.
And? Five King can still absorb the atomic breath and throw it right back Godzilla.
LamangoKaijura wrote:King Caesar's going to be reflecting the beam back at Five King.
Which is unlikely and even if he does, Five King can bounce it right back at him again or someone else on your team.
LamangoKaijura wrote:Ultraman has 'lolplotpowers' and beams out the ass.
And he uses most of them one a grand total of once or twice and therefore unlikely to use them in this fight. The Specium Beam being the only beam of his he uses on a regular basis and occasionally his Ultra-Slash.
And let's not forget ZoneFighter. He just doesn't have beams. He has giant machine gun wrist bands that can down kaiju and blow them up.
And Five King waded through King Joe Custom's bullets as if they were nothing, which is what he's gonna do to ZF's missiles!
<3

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Had to think on this match for a while, but going with Derzerb.

Lamango has numbers, but Derzerb has firepower that's going to quickly put those numbers down. Zone Fighter and Ultraman aren't special at all. They may get a few hits in, maybe even take out Black Scorpion, but they won't do a thing to Izak or Five King. Rodan has no way to beat Izak or Five King either. Neither does JJ nor KC. Godzilla is the only real challenge here, but against Five King and Izak, that's not happening.

Vote Derzerb.
Godzelda wrote:

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

This is a tough match indeed.

Though ultimately I'm gonna have to go with LamangoKaijura since he has numbers and at least two of the those monsters aren't flesh (KC and Jet Jaguar) which essentially leaves Black Scorpion as a non-factor. Leaving only Five King and Izak. Now I do believe these two are forces to be reckon with, but I think Lamango's team will ultimately take this but not without their fair share of casualties.

Vote: LamangoKaijura
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!