LamangoKaijura vs. EmperorGhidorah

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

LamangoKaijura vs. EmperorGhidorah

Post by MM The Destroyer »

Team LamangoKaijura vs. Team EmperorGhidorah

LamangoKaijura - Heroic
- Godzilla (Showa)
- Ultraman (Showa)
- Zone Fighter

Special Ability: Allies – Godzilla rarely fights on his own. When drafting this incarnation of Godzilla, players will also gain Anguirus (Showa), Rodan (Showa), Gorosaurus, Jet Jaguar, and King Caesar (Showa). When deployed, Godzilla will automatically be paired with one of his allies of his player’s choosing alongside the other kaiju the player decides to deploy. Additionally, twice per tournament, Godzilla can be joined by two his allies plus his regular teammates that the player drafts.

Purchases
- No Time Limit (Rounds 1-3) – 60 Points

Vs.

EmperorGhidorah – Evil
- Dark Zagi
- Raiga
- Dinozaur

Special Ability: Foresight – Dark Zagi has a keen foresight ability, allowing him to see the future. This allows him (and his allies) to avoid damage/death from enemy special abilities.

Purchases
- The Gotengo (GFW) – 80 Points

Arena: Luna Wasteland (Orochi: The Eight-Headed Dragon)
Battlefield Effect: Sensing evil afoot, Utsuno Ikusagami has appeared. He joins the heroic team, replacing all draft kaiju to fight side-by-side with the Team Captain.

Pre-Battle Events
- Utsuno Ikusagami has appeared.

Players, please post which kaiju you wish to deploy alongside your Team Captain (if any) within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in just your Team Captains going in.
Last edited by MM The Destroyer on Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Re: LamangoKaijura vs. EmperorGhidorah

Post by EmperorGhidorah »

Deploying both dinozaur and raiga, alongside team captain.
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Deploying Godzilla and Jet Jaguar to fight along side Utsano.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

This match has turned into Godzilla (Showa), Jet Jaguar, and Utsuno Ikusagami representing LamangoKaijura vs. Dark Zagi, Raiga, and Dinosaur for EmperorGhidorah.

Discussion can begin now.

PLEASE, POST YOUR VOTES IN BOLD!
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

I'd give this to EG. If Utsuno wasn't suddenly my pal. I was kind of nervous coming into this match, seeing that Utsuno nulled ZF and UM, but he is a strong lil bastard in his own right. Sorry EG, going to have to go with LamangoKaijura
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Ya I'm going with Lamango

With utsuno, this isn't really that fair...
Resized Image

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Before I make my argument here's a video depicting two raigas duking it out (for those of you who are unfamiliar with raiga, how he fights, etc.) http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhs4pk ... shortfilms. You can also watch the entire movie on dailymotion.

Now at the end of the video, you'll notice that both raigas were engulfed in a massive explosion. In the aftermath, one raiga was incinerated. However, the other one (the larger one I'm using in this tournie) tanked said massive explosion. So in other words, raiga is insanely durable. Now on to the main argument.

Dark zagi can take on both showa godzilla and jet jaguar. He's skilled in CQC, he has powerful beams, and he has shrugged off very powerful attacks. In a fight, JJ would get offed quite quickly. Which would leave showa godzilla to fight dark zagi one-on-one. It would likely end in a stalemate, if only because of showa G's region and superior strength.

That leaves utsuno vs. my two draft kaijus. Now, I want to point out just how powerful raiga is. His electrical beam were causing truly massive explosions. The electrical discharge from his hands also caused similar explosions. Based on the explosions they made, I'd say their about 3x as powerful as heisei Godzilla's beam. And as I mentioned before, he has a considerable amount of durablity. Dinozaur serves as a good distraction, as he does have those whips which are pretty nasty. Together, I think they can clinch a victory against utsuno. Dinozaur, however, isn't durable enough to withstand a barrage of utsuno's arsenal and will likely die.

I see Raiga and dark zagi tag teaming showa godzilla and wearing him down.

So with that my vote goes to myself

Vote for EG aka EmperorGhidorah
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

JJ would get offed quite quickly.
Don't underestimate Jet Jaguar. He took a Napalm Bomb to the back of the head and was only slightly shook from it. He's not going down so easy. Plus, do I need to explain how Godzilla Showa has strength to absorb and possibly use the Raiga's electricity against him? Godzilla was struck with over 5,000,000 volts of artifical lightening, was the ground for a makeshift Lightening rod, and was struck several times by straight up Lightening to the face. And Lightening can and most often will, be hotter than the sun itself. Godzilla took several blast of it, to the face, with no visible signs of flinching, then used that power to strengthen himself.

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

LamangoKaijura wrote:
JJ would get offed quite quickly.
Don't underestimate Jet Jaguar. He took a Napalm Bomb to the back of the head and was only slightly shook from it. He's not going down so easy. Plus, do I need to explain how Godzilla Showa has strength to absorb and possibly use the Raiga's electricity against him? Godzilla was struck with over 5,000,000 volts of artifical lightening, was the ground for a makeshift Lightening rod, and was struck several times by straight up Lightening to the face. And Lightening can and most often will, be hotter than the sun itself. Godzilla took several blast of it, to the face, with no visible signs of flinching, then used that power to strengthen himself.
Raiga's beams/attacks >>>>> the electircal stuff that showa G sustained. Just because something can absorb a certain type of energy doesn't make it immune to any amount of said energy. Something can have its absorption ability compromised if it encounters more energy than it can absorb.

Also tanking lightning, at least the amount that showa G sustained, isn't really a feat. Humans do it all the time.

Gojira tai Mosura
G-Grasper

Post by Gojira tai Mosura »

MM The Destroyer wrote:Team LamangoKaijura vs. Team EmperorGhidorah

LamangoKaijura - Heroic
- Godzilla (Showa)
- Ultraman (Showa)
- Zone Fighter

Special Ability: Allies – Godzilla rarely fights on his own. When drafting this incarnation of Godzilla, players will also gain Anguirus (Showa), Rodan (Showa), Gorosaurus, Jet Jaguar, and King Caesar (Showa). When deployed, Godzilla will automatically be paired with one of his allies of his player’s choosing alongside the other kaiju the player decides to deploy. Additionally, twice per tournament, Godzilla can be joined by two his allies plus his regular teammates that the player drafts.
Arena: Luna Wasteland (Orochi: The Eight-Headed Dragon)
Battlefield Effect: Sensing evil afoot, Utsuno Ikusagami has appeared. He joins the heroic team, replacing all draft kaiju to fight side-by-side with the Team Captain.

Pre-Battle Events
- Utsuno Ikusagami has appeared.
LamangoKaijura wrote:Deploying Godzilla and Jet Jaguar to fight along side Utsano.
Really?
This is the most one-sided match I've ever seen in Fantasy Matches. Utsuno Ikusagami is already an excruciatingly overpowered kaiju, but then you're pitting him alongside Showa Godzilla and Jet Jaguar!
It doesn't matter if Jet Jaguar gets offed quickly or not, as EmperorGhidorah's team will get offed hilariously quickly and hardly stands a chance.
LamangoKaijura
Gojira Tai Mosura: Clumsiest Toho Kingdom Member Ever.
I disappear for fifteen thousand minutes, come back for two seconds.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Also tanking lightning, at least the amount that showa G sustained, isn't really a feat. Humans do it all the time.
Yeah, humans tank a single bolt. Not repeatedly getting struck by it.

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

LamangoKaijura wrote:
Yeah that's sort of what I meant. Showa G should be almost expected to take multiple bolts of lightning without injury if a human being can take one bolt and survive.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

EmperorGhidorah wrote:
LamangoKaijura wrote:
Yeah that's sort of what I meant. Showa G should be almost expected to take multiple bolts of lightning without injury if a human being can take one bolt and survive.
A surprising number of people lose the ability to function after being hit by lightening. Godzilla took several blast of it. To the face and neck. And harnessed the power to turn himself into Magneto. That's several blast of lightening, hot as the sun, to the face. And he was fine.

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

LamangoKaijura wrote: A surprising number of people lose the ability to function after being hit by lightening. Godzilla took several blast of it. To the face and neck. And harnessed the power to turn himself into Magneto. That's several blast of lightening, hot as the sun, to the face. And he was fine.
...which is still not impressive. The fact of the matter is that Godzilla is leagues ahead of human beings in terms of durability. And if a human being can take a single lightning and survive, Godzilla should be expected to take dozens of lightning bolts just fine.

Also I'm still struggling to comprehend how utsuno will "destroy" everyone when both dark zagi and raiga have shrugged off stronger attacks/explosions before.

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by Tomzilla »

Dark Zagi is an immensely powerful creature of darkness. Even by his lonesome, Zagi would've given Godzilla and Jet Jaguar a damn good fight. I'd bet money on Zagi emerging the victor, thanks in no small part to his extremely powerful energy attacks, impressive fighting skills, and stellar durability. Godzilla and Jet Jaguar, to their credit, have the capability to hang in there long enough for Utsuno Ikusagami, after personally annihilating Dinosaur and Raiga, to come to their much-needed aid.

Utsuno alone has the power to overcome Dark Zagi. Godzilla and Jet Jaguar would tip the balance.

My vote: LamangoKaijura
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

While I do think Lamango will probably win this fight, I think EG's team is being a bit underestimated here so I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate. Someone from EG's team will off JJ somewhat quickly, turning this into a 2 on 3 fight.

Utsuno is tough, but he's not unbeatable. If Orochi's flames can force Utsuno to use his barrier (one that lost against said flames, btw) and forced Utsuno back, then surely Dark Zagi's projectiles can do the same thing (at the very least, the beam that clashed with Noa's should break the barrier and do some damage to Utsuno). Raiga's lightning attacks or Dinozaur's missiles and laser tongue? Ehhh, not sure on that. Once Utsuno brings out his lightsaber or spear, he's gonna end Dinozaur and Raiga fairly quickly and Zagi too if he's not careful. If Utsuno starts waving around his lightsaber at Raiga and/or Zaur, things will quickly lean towards Lamango's team being the victor.

As for Showa Godzilla, I'm sure he can stomp Dinozaur and Raiga (Raiga would probably last longer than Zaur, durability wise) in close combat. However, I don't see Godzilla liking getting lashed by Dinozaur's laser tongue. That'll probably keep Godzilla at bay for a little bit. Raiga won't be able to do much, if anything at all to Godzilla except be a distraction while the other two either fight Utsuno or sucker-punch Godzilla.

I'm abstaining from voting. I think this sorta depends on who goes after who first.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

People don't underestimate raiga. He tanked an explosion that did this to the ground: http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img538/6777/NtJjnL.jpg

Now, I want someone to pull pictures of utsuno's beam doing that kind of damage. Hell, I want someone to pull up pics of anything in utsuno's entire arsenal causing that kind of collateral damage. If you can't do that...then how the hell is utsuno supposed to "destroy" raiga?

Raiga's beam is at least 3x times as strong as heisei Godzilla's beam. His electrical attacks were making massive explosions and annihilating whole lines of buildings in a single freaking shot. Further more, the beams of both raigas caused that massive explosion that put the shitnormous crater in the ground.

Together, raiga and dinozaur, who does have those whips, are more than capable of beating utsuno.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

EmperorGhidorah wrote:
LamangoKaijura wrote: A surprising number of people lose the ability to function after being hit by lightening. Godzilla took several blast of it. To the face and neck. And harnessed the power to turn himself into Magneto. That's several blast of lightening, hot as the sun, to the face. And he was fine.
...which is still not impressive. The fact of the matter is that Godzilla is leagues ahead of human beings in terms of durability. And if a human being can take a single lightning and survive, Godzilla should be expected to take dozens of lightning bolts just fine.

Also I'm still struggling to comprehend how utsuno will "destroy" everyone when both dark zagi and raiga have shrugged off stronger attacks/explosions before.
Because at 41 feet tall, he took explosions that are on par with Raiga and Zagi. Now he's scaled up to their size.

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

LamangoKaijura wrote:
EmperorGhidorah wrote:

Because at 41 feet tall, he took explosions that are on par with Raiga and Zagi. Now he's scaled up to their size.
No he didn't. The most he sustained were orochi's eye bolts. What explosions in that movie were on par with the explosion that raiga shrugged off?

And scaling doesn't make you more durable.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Yes, it does. Someone shoots you with a pistol, you're going to feel it and possibly die. Now if you're friggin 164 feet tall, and someone shoots you with a pistol, you won't feel a thing.