2004zilla vs. MuchWowSuchGodzilla

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

2004zilla vs. MuchWowSuchGodzilla

Post by MM The Destroyer »

Team 2004zilla vs. Team MuchWowSuchGodzilla

2004Zilla - Heroic
- Godzilla (2014)
- King Ghidorah (GMK)
- Striker Eureka

Special Ability: Broken Bodies – Once deployed, Godzilla (2014) will get a first hit in with his mighty tail. This strike will automatically remove one of the opposing team’s draft kaiju.

Purchases
- Mega Shark – 65 Points
-- In addition to being a summonable kaiju, Mega Shark comes with its own Special Ability. If there are any kaiju capable of flight in the match (or any type of threat whatsoever that can fly), Mega Shark has a 50/50 chance of pulling them down into the water and killing them. This does not affect Team Captain Kaiju.

- None

Vs.

MuchWowSuchGodzilla - Heroic
- Rainbow Mothra
- Fire Rodan
- Titanosaurus

Special Ability: Transformations - Instead of fighting alongside his teammates, Mothra Leo can be deployed on his own and be transformed into Armor Mothra in the process. This can only be used three times in the tournament. Additionally, if fighting in an arena with ample amounts of water, the user can also decide to deploy Aqua Mothra instead of Rainbow Mothra.

Purchases
- None

Arena: Birth Island (Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla)

Pre-Battle Events
Broken Bodies – Godzilla has hit Fire Rodan, removing him from the match.

Players, please post which kaiju you wish to deploy alongside your Team Captain (if any) within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in just your Team Captains going in.
Last edited by MM The Destroyer on Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Re: 2004zilla vs. MuchWowSuchGodzilla

Post by Noble Saber »

I'm deploying Striker Eureka with my team captain only.

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Deploying Both RM and Titanasarus
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Discussion can begin.

PLEASE, POST YOUR VOTES IN BOLD!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

Titanosaurus is the first one going down. He's a good melee fighter, but so are Striker Eureka and Legendary Godzilla. He doesn't stand a chance against Striker's blades and Anti-Kaiju missiles, as well as Legendary Godzilla's raw power. Once Titano is down, it's a 2-1 fight. And the duo will win.

Vote: 2004Zilla

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Um, with titano at the helm and RM for support, there isn't much that striker and G14 and do. Titano has the raw strength to kick showa Godzilla out of the heart of Tokyo and into the mountains. He strength feet's are --------, so he can easily crush striker with his bear hands and shove around g14. RM will be there to lay a devastating onslaught of beams that will draw any at all ranged attacks away from titano who is critically weake to them.

muchwowsuchgodzilla
Resized Image

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Well, Titanasaurus is going to annihilate striker at h2h and with him out of the way, it's 2 v 1.

muchwowsuchgodzilla
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by Tomzilla »

Legendary Godzilla vs. Rainbow Mothra would make for a great show. Mothra's potent energy attacks would keep Godzilla on the defensive; however, Mothra enjoys fighting in close quarters, which would give Godzilla the opportunity to completely dominate him. Flip a coin on this one.

Striker Eureka vs. Titanosaurus, while entertaining to think about, wouldn't make for a great main event. Titanosaurus is an immensely strong kaiju. He held his own against Showa Godzilla, which makes him a formidable foe. Unfortunately, Striker is better in nearly every single category. Striker is a better fight; Striker is more durable; Striker is more dangerous. In terms of strength, Titanosaurus is a force to be reckoned with. Too bad Titanosaurus's durability isn't up to par. Striker's blades would either be hacking off limbs or cutting so deep, Titanosaurus would bleed out. Then there's Striker's Anti-Kaiju Missiles.

This comes down to Godzilla and Striker Eureka teaming up against Rainbow Mothra. Mothra could very well win this, especially if he kept attacking from a distance. I just don't see Mothra winning the majority, because consistently elected to fight opponents in close quarters. Godzilla is an extremely dangerous brute with extremely impressive durability; Striker complements his Team Captain with superb hand-to-hand skill and an assortment of lethal weapons.

My vote: 2004zilla
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

Well now, this is certainly an interesting event. If anyone remembers the discussion of Showa MechaG and Titanosaurus vs LPG, it was said that the both were fairly equal in physical hand to hand combat, with the support from MechaGodzilla helping them win. And with Mothra Leo being plenty of beams, I can see it going that way if one of them can take out Striker Eureka. And in the most likely possibility, the two dinosaur like kaiju are probably going to duke it out first, based on how animals do it in the real world. In a fight between Leo and Eureka, I see Leo winning due to sheer firepower and speed. And then the situation mentioned before happens, and they win.

If it does become Titanosaurus and Striker Eureka, it'll be a brutal battle. While Striker has the gear and the two commanding it have the knowledge and experience of killing kaiju, there's nothing to say that Titanosaurus won't just keep them down with his hurricane winds or tear them apart from melee. And from Pacific Rim, Jaegers tend to be more physical starting off. That'll lead to Titanosaurus throwing it around, giving the possibility of breaking it a larger chance. With the fact that the humans are still able to be massively injured inside, they'll be more of a risk to it's operations than mech damage. But once both get busy, it'll be vicious. I have little knowledge of how strong a bite of Knifehead is, but I have a suspicion that the fishosaur is going to win with a few serious wounds. And that's if Leo doesn't beat LPG by then.

My vote goes to MuchWowSuchGodzilla.

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Voting MuchWowSuchGodzilla

Just don't see 2004zilla's crew taking the beam assault Rainbow Mothra will be dishing out.
Godzelda wrote:

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Also going for MuchWowSuchGodzilla.
While 2014 is strong, Titanosaurus is STRONGER. Striker Eureka? Pfft. Any kaiju with half the arm strength of Rob Van Dam can damage a Pacific Rim mech. And then there's Rainbow Mothra. The Pew Pew Plush Toy of 1995. Yeah, G14 has no chance.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.