Tournaments

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Re: Tournaments

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Are there any upcoming tourneys?

Added in 13 hours 57 minutes 42 seconds:
Can i revive the Reionyx Tournament? It was really good, and I would like to bring it back :D
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

MuchWowSuchGodzilla wrote:Are there any upcoming tourneys?

Added in 13 hours 57 minutes 42 seconds:
Can i revive the Reionyx Tournament? It was really good, and I would like to bring it back :D
Yea, Reionyx was really fun to read :D
Resized Image

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

It would probably be pretty much the exact same thing with some more monsters included :>. I need the creators permission first tho
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Thinking of doing my own tournament, where each participant starts off with only one fighter and gets more from winning against each other.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Thinking of doing my own tournament, where each participant starts off with only one fighter and gets more from winning against each other.
Sounds cool :D You should do it
Resized Image

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Okay, ladies and gents. I'm back. I've really missed this stuff and while all these other tournies may be the next best thing, they aren't exactly an MM Tournament. Anyone up?

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

MM Raids Again wrote:Okay, ladies and gents. I'm back. I've really missed this stuff and while all these other tournies may be the next best thing, they aren't exactly an MM Tournament. Anyone up?
I'm up. I really like tournaments, if you can't tell
Resized Image

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

MM Raids Again wrote:Okay, ladies and gents. I'm back. I've really missed this stuff and while all these other tournies may be the next best thing, they aren't exactly an MM Tournament. Anyone up?
OMG IT'S MM THE DESTROYER

I would always be down to join your tournament.

P. S Go plop a vote in my wannabe MM Tournament matches!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I'd love to join one of your tournaments, the Reiyonx tournament seemed like it was a very good, (mostly) fair, and well thought out tournament.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Well your not good for much, but you do hold good tournaments, im down
Resized Image

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Beef Bigshot wrote:
Me too right?!?!?!!!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

MuchWowSuchGodzilla wrote:
Beef Bigshot wrote:
Me too right?!?!?!!!
Yeah, your tourneys rock dude. I'm 1000000% down.
Resized Image

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

I'll start brainstorming this weekend. I won't go full-on into the card-based one I was planning before, however. I do still have all the cards though. Pretty sure I can whip up a pretty awesome basic one, however.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

So yeah - just spit balling here.

What if - we only have 1 tournament at a time, assuming it meets enough people joining and assuming if its "thought out enough" Ala MM's last tourny. It becomes its own sub-forum branch temporarily and when its over, it gets merged into "Old Tournaments" or into the main Tourny section. Don't know if this is a problem for you all, but again, spit balling here.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

SpaceG92 wrote:So yeah - just spit balling here.

What if - we only have 1 tournament at a time, assuming it meets enough people joining and assuming if its "thought out enough" Ala MM's last tourny. It becomes its own sub-forum branch temporarily and when its over, it gets merged into "Old Tournaments" or into the main Tourny section. Don't know if this is a problem for you all, but again, spit balling here.
Sounds like a pretty good idea to me
Resized Image

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

MM Raids Again wrote:I'll start brainstorming this weekend. I won't go full-on into the card-based one I was planning before, however. I do still have all the cards though. Pretty sure I can whip up a pretty awesome basic one, however.
I could help if you'd like.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I'm up. Always enjoyed your tourneys.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Working on the basics for what I am calling the "Against All Odds" tournament. This would be a change of pace from the more recent tournaments and would be one-on-one (mostly) battles. There would be a set of 40 eligible kaiju (to be revealed at a later point as everything is ironed out). Instead of putting together a team, those that sign up would be randomly assigned five of the 40 kaiju. Players would start with 500 points (100 per kaiju). Should your kaiju win a match, you win 100 more points. Lose? You lose 100 points. Easy concept.

Monsters would be eliminated as they lose matches... UNLESS they are utterly crushed and overpowered by a 5 to 1 vote. At this point, they would return for the following round with their "Against All Odds" power-up activated. This could be transformations, summoning another kaiju to help, starting a match with an instant attack, etc. If they win this match, they remain in the tournament and revert to their standard. The only way to be eliminated from this tournament would be in a clean, even decide. If it's a blowout, the kaiju gains a second chance. However, this "Against All Odds" can't be utilized more than twice. Following a third crushing defeat, they would be eliminated regardless. If they would lose overwhelmingly while having their AAO active, they would be eliminated.

The tournament would wind down until there's only one standing or until so many rounds have passed. Players are eliminated by either running out of points or running out of kaiju. There would be now swapping or ditching kaiju that you dislike.

Quote of the Year:

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

MM Raids Again wrote:Working on the basics for what I am calling the "Against All Odds" tournament. This would be a change of pace from the more recent tournaments and would be one-on-one (mostly) battles. There would be a set of 40 eligible kaiju (to be revealed at a later point as everything is ironed out). Instead of putting together a team, those that sign up would be randomly assigned five of the 40 kaiju. Players would start with 500 points (100 per kaiju). Should your kaiju win a match, you win 100 more points. Lose? You lose 100 points. Easy concept.

Monsters would be eliminated as they lose matches... UNLESS they are utterly crushed and overpowered by a 5 to 1 vote. At this point, they would return for the following round with their "Against All Odds" power-up activated. This could be transformations, summoning another kaiju to help, starting a match with an instant attack, etc. If they win this match, they remain in the tournament and revert to their standard. The only way to be eliminated from this tournament would be in a clean, even decide. If it's a blowout, the kaiju gains a second chance. However, this "Against All Odds" can't be utilized more than twice. Following a third crushing defeat, they would be eliminated regardless. If they would lose overwhelmingly while having their AAO active, they would be eliminated.

The tournament would wind down until there's only one standing or until so many rounds have passed. Players are eliminated by either running out of points or running out of kaiju. There would be now swapping or ditching kaiju that you dislike.
Sounds pretty interesting
Resized Image

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

MM Raids Again wrote:Working on the basics for what I am calling the "Against All Odds" tournament. This would be a change of pace from the more recent tournaments and would be one-on-one (mostly) battles. There would be a set of 40 eligible kaiju (to be revealed at a later point as everything is ironed out). Instead of putting together a team, those that sign up would be randomly assigned five of the 40 kaiju. Players would start with 500 points (100 per kaiju). Should your kaiju win a match, you win 100 more points. Lose? You lose 100 points. Easy concept.

I assume the text in bold would be a typo?

Anyways, very interesting idea!
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!