Tournaments

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Re: Tournaments

Post by g2vd »

How far is the rule to finalization?
Godzilla

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

For Tournies, they have a 3-month time limit but if something should happen that disrupts it then a Mod/Admin may grant the tourney an extra month.

As for my tourney, I think I'm going to let someone else take my turn. I was ready for it, but when MM got banned and stuff, I kinda lost my enthusiasm towards it.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Derzerb wrote:For Tournies, they have a 3-month time limit but if something should happen that disrupts it then a Mod/Admin may grant the tourney an extra month.

As for my tourney, I think I'm going to let someone else take my turn. I was ready for it, but when MM got banned and stuff, I kinda lost my enthusiasm towards it.
I stopped working on mine for this reason as well. And because I thought you were planning your tourney.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

I could get mine running within a week or so if anyone would want it.

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

DinoMaster wrote:I could get mine running within a week or so if anyone would want it.
I do.
Godzilla

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

g2vd wrote:
DinoMaster wrote:I could get mine running within a week or so if anyone would want it.
I do.
Same here.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

I don't see why not.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Will there be any new tournies to be made? I'd be interested in joining depending on the tournament in question.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

I think the tournament section is dead, and should be deleted. The last tournament was going on for like 2 or 3 months, this place hasn't been active since last August also. That's around 7 months with zero activity for this section.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

MysticalDL wrote:I think the tournament section is dead, and should be deleted. The last tournament was going on for like 2 or 3 months, this place hasn't been active since last August also. That's around 7 months with zero activity for this section.
Blame MM being a soiled diaper baby and refusing to let anyone continue his tournament while having set the bar so far up with his own tournament, no one can compare.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

Giratina93 wrote:Blame MM being a soiled diaper baby and refusing to let anyone continue his tournament while having set the bar so far up with his own tournament, no one can compare.
And why can't we just cancel both his Tournament and it's sequel? Because there's no way we can continue it as he won't allow anybody else to finish it up so it's basically canceled, unless we wait until he gets unbanned again which could be a while and I'm sure at that point or should I say this point everybody has lost interest in this tournament.

But in truth though if the bar has been set up so high than why is this section not deleted yet? You say no one can compare but yet you don't even let anyone try. Could they be better than MM at tournament making I don't know, because nobody has been allowed to try anything it's like saying since one person made a super great FM, nobody else can make any more FMs, because any other is inferior and that is stupid because A. You don't know because now nobody can make a FM match. B. Every person is different, one match will be great and another will be the same old. C. Quality control let people make FMTs just make sure you have a standard of quality in place to ensure the Tournaments will be good.

That's all you need because otherwise this section has no reason to exist if only one person who is now banned can make Tournaments, at that rate the threads should just be merged with the FM section.
Godzilla

StAiRcAsE KiTtY
Terminated
Terminated

Post by StAiRcAsE KiTtY »

I have a few ideas I'd like to throw around.
You want a battle...
Here's a war!

RIP, Judas. An amazing idea, gone before it was created.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

StAiRcAsE KiTtY wrote:I have a few ideas I'd like to throw around.
..Which are?

You can't just post a single sentience and expect it to be seen as a legit post.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

StAiRcAsE KiTtY
Terminated
Terminated

Post by StAiRcAsE KiTtY »

toho_guy01 wrote:
StAiRcAsE KiTtY wrote:I have a few ideas I'd like to throw around.
..Which are?

You can't just post a single sentience and expect it to be seen as a legit post.
Some of the posts I've seen around these forums would tell me otherwise. :P But I'd like to see a tournament set up pitting the best of Godzilla, Gamera and Ultraman against one another. I've yet to really pitch this because I haven't seen all of Gamera yet and have been focusing more on Ultraman. It wouldn't be player based like I've seen these previous tournaments be, but instead be a straight tournament with three factions fighting to determine which is the best.
You want a battle...
Here's a war!

RIP, Judas. An amazing idea, gone before it was created.

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

This could be interesting tell me more.
Godzilla

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Someone needs to make a tourny soon.... I dont know whats the hold up. Its been way longer than 2-3 months and we all are ready to pwn each other.
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

g2vd wrote:And why can't we just cancel both his Tournament and it's sequel? Because there's no way we can continue it as he won't allow anybody else to finish it up so it's basically canceled, unless we wait until he gets unbanned again which could be a while and I'm sure at that point or should I say this point everybody has lost interest in this tournament.

But in truth though if the bar has been set up so high than why is this section not deleted yet? You say no one can compare but yet you don't even let anyone try. Could they be better than MM at tournament making I don't know, because nobody has been allowed to try anything it's like saying since one person made a super great FM, nobody else can make any more FMs, because any other is inferior and that is stupid because A. You don't know because now nobody can make a FM match. B. Every person is different, one match will be great and another will be the same old. C. Quality control let people make FMTs just make sure you have a standard of quality in place to ensure the Tournaments will be good.

That's all you need because otherwise this section has no reason to exist if only one person who is now banned can make Tournaments, at that rate the threads should just be merged with the FM section.
What are you talking about? MM's tournament was canceled the moment he got permabanned and informed us that he didn't want anyone else to take over running it. There's nothing stopping anyone else from starting another tournament if they want, aside from their own laziness and/or lack of organizational ability.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

Oh, from umm, Giratina's wording it seemed like he was saying it was somehow still running indefinitely because MM won't let anybody continue it and because nobody else can make one..I guess that's what I get for skimming a post hehe..
There's nothing stopping anyone else from starting another tournament if they want, aside from their own laziness and/or lack of organizational ability.
Ah, cool! I'll PM DinoMaster and see if he still wants to do his Tournament.
Godzilla

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Waiting for PG's Transformers tournament got me like

ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »