Faction wars 4: Godzilla (MV) and Gamera (Heisei) vs SpaceGodzilla, Mechagodzilla (Showa) and Bemular

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Faction wars 4: Godzilla (MV) and Gamera (Heisei) vs SpaceGodzilla, Mechagodzilla (Showa) and Bemular

Post by GmkGoji »

Last edited by GmkGoji on Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Faction wars 4: Godzilla (MV) and Gamera (Heisei) vs SpaceGodzilla, Mechagodzilla (Showa) and Bemular

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Bemular when the fight starts and missiles, lasers, plasma fireballs, Corona Beams, and 100,000 tons of nuclear bolk immediately start flying.

I actually must abstain here. SpaceGodzilla’s fortress makes this very complicated. Gamera’s fireballs aren’t doing much to him and a few Corona Beams will put Gamera down for the count. Mechagodzilla could prove quite troublesome if Gamera dies before him, but I do not see that as likely because Godzilla will take all of SpaceG’s attention, letting Gamera fight MG. And even if MG did win out, MV Godzilla would just have to break away from SpaceG long enough to rush the weakened MG down and rip him apart.

But crystal fortressed SpaceG vs Supercharged MV Godzilla is a difficult one. Between the deadliness of the Corona Beams, levitation, and the Gravity Tornado, SpaceG can keep himself from getting pinned down and mauled. But MV Godzilla is a very tough nut to crack, even for one as mighty as SpaceGodzilla.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Faction wars 4: Godzilla (MV) and Gamera (Heisei) vs SpaceGodzilla, Mechagodzilla (Showa) and Bemular

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Okay, I'm going to give this to Space G, Showa MG and Bemular, and that only because Heisei Gamera is... stupid. The turtle is fragile and has negative IQ. Granted, Bemular is dying immediately, but if either one of the two other guys even looks at him funny, Gamera is just dead. He isn't living the Corona beam nor the All Out Assault. If Showa MG turned Godzilla into a bloody sprinkler from a few beam blasts, they are going to EVISCERATE poor Gamera.

So that's quickly going to leave MG and Spacegodzilla against LPG, and... it's tough. Honestly, it'll depend on who he bum rushes down first. If he goes for MG first, he MIGHT be able to put the robot down by the time Gamera is dead, leaving it at just Spacegodzilla vs him, which LPG Goji has the upper hand against.Then again, given how fragile Gamera is, I can easily see the turtle biting the dust before LPG finishes turning MG into a crushed tin can. If he bum rushes SpaceG first, he's going to find himself in a similar situation to how the MUTOS were wrecking him, as with Gamera quickly dead, Showa MG will be able to unleash his own deadly arsenal while Godzilla is distracted, and Spacegodzilla's enough of a tank that there's no feasible way for LPG to put him down before Gamera bites the dust. And given how both his opponents aren't completely helpless up close and can keep spamming their beams, I just don't see LPG withstanding the combined assault before he finally succumbs.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I'm going to have to go with Spacegodzilla, Mechagodzilla, and Bemular. Sure, Bemular is going to die first, but the other two are powerhouses all on their own, and putting Spacegodzilla in his Fortress is even more advantageous to him in this regard. With that fortress, he now has limitless power to draw from. Especially considering he was able to handle both MOGUERA and Godzilla together, at least until his source of power was destroyed. Same with Mechagodzilla, being able to handle both Godzilla and King Caesar until Godzilla pulled a new power out.

Godzilla (MV) is going to do some damage, provided he can get close to them. If there is one thing this Godzilla is good at, it's using his weight and strength against his foes. HIs beam seemed to be more of a secondary or finishing attack. Although, this is Supercharged Godzilla, meaning he is more likely to use his beam due to the increased power he now has. However, the thing is, his opponents, other than Bemular, fight their battles from afar. Spacegodzilla is almost always levitating around, firing off his corona beams. With his fortress already in place, he'll also have a supply of crystal missiles to launch at his enemies. As for Mechagodzilla, he is good in both close combat and ranged combat, as well as being quite good at dealing with multiple opponents. All that bulk and strength isn't going to do him much good against a foe who can float out of the way, or a machine capable of keeping him either at bay or matching him in technique.

As for Gamera, He's not that stupid. Sure he blows up an explosive flower, but he's still mission-driven in his fights. If anything, Gamera is going to be another tough problem for the enemies to deal with. His plasma balls are going to do damage and his shell is going to protect him from most damage. He's also great in close combat as well, being able to tear through both Gyaos and Iris. However, the Corona Beams are telekinetic in a way, curving around to strike weaknesses. Those things are going to go around his shell and aim for the softer, fleshy bits. As for Mechagodzilla, his missiles and beams were able to pierce Godzillas flesh, meaning if he aimed for the fleshy bits, which he most likely will with his aim, it is going to tear Gamera apart. Sure the plasma fireballs are going to do a lot of damage, maybe even take out Mechagodzilla or Spacegodzilla with Godzilla's help, but whoever remains is going to be doing a lot more damage to the rest. If he pulls off the Ultimate Plasma, that is going to wipe them out, provided he has the chance to pool it into himself. Which in this case, he most likely won't as his partner is not quite so good in a two on one fight, especially when the two he is facing off against are far more powerful than the MUTO.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I like how we all just agree Bemular is dead :lol: But onto the actual fight, SpaceGodzilla and Mechagodzilla are two powerful opponents, and would kill most monsters in a 1v1, but I don't think they work THAT well in close proximity to each-other. In-fact, they kind of hinder each-other and ensure they never win this brawl. For instance, Mechagodzilla is unparalleled in his use of AOE, but that's a bad idea when your ally created a sprawling fortress and needs the crystals. Meanwhile, SpaceGodzilla emits an aura that screws up electrical systems, the ability which hindered the technologically superior MOGUERA (I say superior because it was made with Futurian tech). Which means the stronger SpaceGodzilla gets, the more powerful the aura which means MG will literally be spazing out.

Now these anti-synergies wouldn't mean much if the pair can end the fight quickly, but Gamera and Godzilla can take damage and keep on trucking. This fight will be anything but short which means the two will keep hindering the other until MG is finally overwhelmed by the EMP, allowing whoever he's fighting to kill him.

That leaves a 2v1 situation and SpaceGodzilla's not winning that fight. In the end, SpaceGodzilla and Mechagodzilla's failure came not from their opponents, but from within.

(BTW, if someone comes in and says the EMP was disabled for this fight I'll change this, but I could not find ANY note against it)

Winner - Gamera & Godzilla
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon