Shin Godzilla's Future Forms (5th Form and Beyond!)

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Re: Shin Godzilla's Future Forms (5th Form and Beyond!)

Post by AllosaurHell »

tbeasley wrote:Set to the same theme from Godzilla vs. Hedorah, of course.
Imagine Shiro Sagisu composing a dramatic version of that theme? LOL.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

xolta
GPN Volunteer

Post by xolta »

If I remeber right I herd a theory that the thigns growing on shin goji's tail would have become the other classic toho kaiju. Cant say were I have herd this but that would be intersing.

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

xolta wrote:If I remeber right I herd a theory that the thigns growing on shin goji's tail would have become the other classic toho kaiju. Cant say were I have herd this but that would be intersing.
I've heard of that, personally I prefer the Shinlets stay the way they are and I find it very difficult to imagine Shin fighting another kaiju.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse