Who can actually fight Great King Ghidorah?

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
GojiDog
G-Grasper

Re: Who can actually fight Great King Ghidorah?

Post by GojiDog »

Well I guess any one with a beam weapon can beat him.

All they gotta do is kill the punk with the stone in his eye and then blast away.
White Male Genocide is necessary.

Kill all white men.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

GojiDog wrote:Well I guess any one with a beam weapon can beat him.

All they gotta do is kill the punk with the stone in his eye and then blast away.
Pretty easy to do that.

It hope someone, on the other side of the black holes, can kick him in the private parts when his heads are going through the black holes.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

step 1: find Orga

step 2: make Orga larger somehow.

step 3: get Orga to kill Methpies.
step 4: have Orga absorbe Void Ghidorah.

step 5: the universe is doomed now.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Unless the holder of the amulet is found, basically nobody can defeat this Ghidorah. He's intangible, he can warp space and time, and can ignore the laws of the universe. I think it was even implied that Ghidorah was in the process of erasing Godzilla from existence, as seen with his readings starting to become increasingly harder to read like Ghidorah's.

Even if the amulet is destroyed, Ghidorah can only be sent back to his dimension, not killed. It would only be a matter of time before he returned.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

Breakdown wrote:Unless the holder of the amulet is found, basically nobody can defeat this Ghidorah. He's intangible, he can warp space and time, and can ignore the laws of the universe. I think it was even implied that Ghidorah was in the process of erasing Godzilla from existence, as seen with his readings starting to become increasingly harder to read like Ghidorah's.

Even if the amulet is destroyed, Ghidorah can only be sent back to his dimension, not killed. It would only be a matter of time before he returned.
And the amulet is only required if the ritual isn't complete. if the sacrifice target (Haruo) is sacrificed, Ghidorah can manifest and begin eroding reality.
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

Even If he can't directly hit Ghidorah, the Godzilla who fought Megaguirus could at least shoot a ray into one or two of the portals, perhaps his ray could then damage KG's body.

Ultraman himself has dealt with Bullton's reality warping, and was able to out-reality warp, and overwhelm Bullton's powers. Even if OG Ultraman couldn't kill Anime King Ghidorah alone, I could see the Ultra Brothers, even just the first 8 of them, taking him down. I'm certain the stronger ultras such as Zero (or King) would kill KG with little to no help.

From what the last part of the trilogy showed, this Ghidorah might not be as durable as his size would lead you to believe, given how easily Godzilla Earth dispersed two of KG's heads once Metphies was dealt with.

If a character can bypass, overpower or negate Ghidorah's reality warping, they already stand a good chance of defeating him, because it seems like the anime KG's only strong point without his powers is that he might only be killable in his own dimension. Even then, retreating would leave him a sitting duck to any character who can enter his portals who has a decent amount of firepower.

All of the above is without assuming the character is far more intelligent & perceptive than Godzilla (or Haruo) and could detect the connection between Ghiddy and his follower. If say, Ultraseven/Dan Moroboshi were in Haruo's place, Metphies would probably have gotten an Emerium beam to the face before he could even attempt to mind control Dan.
Last edited by Billzilla1974 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

Billzilla1974 wrote:Even If he can't directly hit Ghidorah, the Godzilla who fought Megaguirus could at least shoot a ray into one or two of the portals, perhaps his ray could then damage KG's body.

Ultraman himself has dealt with Bullton's reality warping, and was able to out-reality warp, and overwhelm Bullton's powers. Even if OG Ultraman couldn't kill Anime King Ghidorah alone, I could see the Ultra Brothers, even just the first 8 of them, taking him down. I'm certain the stronger ultras such as Zero (or King) would kill KG with little to no help.

From what the last part of the trilogy showed, this Ghidorah might not be as durable as his size would lead you to believe, given how easily Godzilla Earth dispersed two of KG's heads once Metphies was dealt with.

If a character can bypass, overpower or negate Ghidorah's reality warping, they already stand a good chance of defeating him, because it seems like the anime KG's only strong point without his powers is that he might only be killable in his own dimension. Even then, retreating would leave him a sitting duck to any character who can enter his portals who has a decent amount of firepower.

All of the above is without assuming the character is far more intelligent & perceptive than Godzilla (or Haruo) and could detect the connection between Ghiddy and his follower. If say, Ultraseven/Dan Moroboshi were in Haruo's place, Metphies would probably have gotten an Emerium beam to the face before he could even attempt to mind control Dan.
Ghidorah's main body is made out of energy as well, which means I wouldn't thing MEgarogoji could do it. Not sure about the others either.
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

Gawdziller1954 wrote: Ghidorah's main body is made out of energy as well, which means I wouldn't thing MEgarogoji could do it. Not sure about the others either.
That may be true, but that doesn't mean he can't be killed, even if no Godzilla currently known could do it, an Ultra sure could.
Ultraman-Belial could try to absorb Ghidorah, which would probably result in an even worse abomination.

An Ultra with sufficient telekenetic prowess could try to forcefully disperse KG, killing him by spreading him too thin.

Another option is to use Ghidorah's own tactics from the anime against him, any Ultra capable of countering KG's reality warping abilities could make themselves intangible to Ghidorah's attacks, and either siphon KG's energy until he is gone, or perhaps even force Ghidorah to become solid/tangible/vulnerable to their attacks.
Ultraman King, with his universal power, could definetly slay KG, and the Ultra Brothers, with difficulty, could probably find a way to kill KG.

The fact that this version of Ghiddy is made of energy doesn't mean he is immortal, it just means he requires more outlandish methods to fight and kill.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

HeiseiGodzilla117
Xilien Halfling

Post by HeiseiGodzilla117 »

I think I could take him.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Sasuke and Naruto would whoop that ass once they find the kid with the Sharingan controlling him.

Itachi solos.

Madara solos.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Um his name is Void God Ghidorah

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

Breakdown wrote:Unless the holder of the amulet is found, basically nobody can defeat this Ghidorah.
It's a similar setup to Shadorah in Zone Fighter: unless the controller is destroyed, he's gonna stomp on his opponent most likely. Ghidorah doesn't rely on technology, though, so he's even harder to beat as creatures that cause normal frequency disruption, like Biollante, won't get an edge.

Those with the best chance are probably those with collateral damage effects that might strike the amulet holder. Like the acidic mist of Hedorah could help here or the crystal fortress creation of SpaceGodzilla. Either way, luck would be involved.
If it bites... don't mess with it!