How Would You Improve the Anime Saga?

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, the Godzilla anime trilogy and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
shadowgigan
Yin-Yang Master

Re: How Would You Improve the Anime Saga?

Postby shadowgigan » Sat May 09, 2020 10:38 am

Cryptid_Liker wrote:
shadowgigan wrote:I kind of want an anime that is totally bonkers ridiculous, I want Godzilla to talk and wield a katana or something. Perhaps even DBZ style fights somehow.

So, basically you want Monster Warrior Godzilla?

I think something like that would be amazing, yes! I need this manga, thanks for letting me know about it!
Actual signature from TK/Gojistomp, Circa 2005

tyrantgoji
E.S.P.Spy

Re: How Would You Improve the Anime Saga?

Postby tyrantgoji » Sat May 09, 2020 10:39 am

shadowgigan wrote:
Cryptid_Liker wrote:
shadowgigan wrote:I kind of want an anime that is totally bonkers ridiculous, I want Godzilla to talk and wield a katana or something. Perhaps even DBZ style fights somehow.

So, basically you want Monster Warrior Godzilla?

I think something like that would be amazing, yes! I need this manga, thanks for letting me know about it!

LSD Jellyfish has the entire thing translated. He left a link of one of the threads here in this sight! :)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Return to “Reiwa Era (2015-Present)”