Violet Atomic Heat Ray temperature?

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Re: Violet Atomic Heat Ray temperature?

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

Zarm wrote:So, the relevant section comes out:
Calcium dioxide, the main component of concrete, decomposes into carbon dioxide and calcium oxide when it reaches 825 degrees or more.

The heat rays of Godzilla were obviously higher than that.

Let's concretely consider its power.

The thickness of the ray emitted from the back was about 1 m, and a building of about 50 m side was cut instantaneously.

If the time to cut the building was 0.1 seconds (it seemed that much), the temperature of the battle is not 825 degrees. The object on which the heat ray was hit should have been heated to 160,000 degrees!

160 thousand degrees!

Materials that can withstand this are not present anywhere in the universe.

I can not do anything any more.
Added in 3 hours 51 minutes 39 seconds:
Interesting. While that is an 'at least' figure (lower limit established, upper limit unestablished), that's well below Heisei Godzilla, whose regular beam is placed at 500,000.
I will say, that is great math, but I have to note that the beam was actually large enough to fully engulf a Eurocopter within the beam. A figure of 2-3, maybe even 4 meters thick is more likely.
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Gawdziller1954 wrote:I will say, that is great math, but I have to note that the beam was actually large enough to fully engulf a Eurocopter within the beam. A figure of 2-3, maybe even 4 meters thick is more likely.
Interesting. I wonder if that would correlate to a commensurate rise in temperature to achieve the same effect, or make no difference to the calculations.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

Zarm wrote:
Gawdziller1954 wrote:I will say, that is great math, but I have to note that the beam was actually large enough to fully engulf a Eurocopter within the beam. A figure of 2-3, maybe even 4 meters thick is more likely.
Interesting. I wonder if that would correlate to a commensurate rise in temperature to achieve the same effect, or make no difference to the calculations.
OK, so i've used some makeshift calculations to gauge the height of the Eurocopter, which is an EC225 Super Puma. The average height of a man is 1.5-1.7 meters. Now, the Chopper is about 3 times the height of a man in several pictures I have found. If we take a middle path between 1.5 meters and 1.7 meters, where get 1.6 meters X 4, which puts us at 4.8 meters. Now, this is probably VERY INCORRECT, so DO NOT TAKE THIS AS A GOOD SOURCE ON THE PHOTON BEAM'S HEAT.

160,000 X 4.8 = 768,000 roughly. Convert this into Fahrenheit and we get 1382432 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT.

This rivals Heisei Godzilla's breath.

Cybermat47
Interpol Agent

Post by Cybermat47 »

pointless post that should be deleted
Last edited by Cybermat47 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

The temperature will be whatever Toho States it to be. :roll:
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Yes, they're just slacking on the stating right now. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Gawdziller1954 wrote:OK, so i've used some makeshift calculations to gauge the height of the Eurocopter, which is an EC225 Super Puma. The average height of a man is 1.5-1.7 meters. Now, the Chopper is about 3 times the height of a man in several pictures I have found. If we take a middle path between 1.5 meters and 1.7 meters, where get 1.6 meters X 4, which puts us at 4.8 meters. Now, this is probably VERY INCORRECT, so DO NOT TAKE THIS AS A GOOD SOURCE ON THE PHOTON BEAM'S HEAT.

160,000 X 4.8 = 768,000 roughly. Convert this into Fahrenheit and we get 1382432 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT.

Could have saved yourself some time and effort and just checked Wikipedia for the dimensions of the helicopter. It's 4.97 meters tall. :P

Not that it really matters, since just multiplying the diameter of the beam doesn't increase its temperature by that amount.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

Inferno Rodan wrote:
Gawdziller1954 wrote:OK, so i've used some makeshift calculations to gauge the height of the Eurocopter, which is an EC225 Super Puma. The average height of a man is 1.5-1.7 meters. Now, the Chopper is about 3 times the height of a man in several pictures I have found. If we take a middle path between 1.5 meters and 1.7 meters, where get 1.6 meters X 4, which puts us at 4.8 meters. Now, this is probably VERY INCORRECT, so DO NOT TAKE THIS AS A GOOD SOURCE ON THE PHOTON BEAM'S HEAT.

Could have saved yourself some time and effort and just checked Wikipedia for the dimensions of the helicopter. It's 4.97 meters tall. :P

Not that it really matters, since just multiplying the diameter of the beam doesn't increase its temperature by that amount.
Hence why I said that is is Probably VERY INCORRECT.

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Gawdziller1954 wrote:Hence why I said that is is Probably VERY INCORRECT.
I know. I was merely affirming your suspicion of such, lol.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

LeaderMegatron
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LeaderMegatron »

Hokmuto: Violet atomic heat Ray Is 1000 000 000 000 000°C
Hokmuto: You are not prepared !!!!!!!
Hokmuto is King of monsters!!!
:muto:
https://media.giphy.com/media/13o6wQitMSQ6g8/giphy.gif Male MUTO roar
https://media3.giphy.com/media/W0S4GvmQEeNb2/200w.webp EMP for admins and moderators
My name is Hokmuto.
I am Hokmuto M.U.T.O (Male)
My mate is Femuto M.U.T.O (Female)