Godzilla: Monster Planet Trilogy SPOILERS Discussion

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Godzilla: Monster Planet Trilogy SPOILERS Discussion

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Here’s my question, when Harou arrived back on Earth, Godzilla was causing this pollen like effect, that all just decided to go away after humanity and Godzilla learned to coexist ?
It's still there. The Houta have been established to live in caverns and mountains the pollen can't reach

Added in 10 minutes 23 seconds:
Not to mention the fact the Houta naturally can walk around in that kind of area (if the scenes of Miana and Maina chilling with the humans in the Godzilla forests are anything), so a few generations of human-Houta breeding will clear that problem up.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Re: Godzilla: Monster Planet Trilogy SPOILERS Discussion

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
PitchBlackProgress wrote:Here’s my question, when Harou arrived back on Earth, Godzilla was causing this pollen like effect, that all just decided to go away after humanity and Godzilla learned to coexist ?
It's still there. The Houta have been established to live in caverns and mountains the pollen can't reach

Added in 10 minutes 23 seconds:
Not to mention the fact the Houta naturally can walk around in that kind of area (if the scenes of Miana and Maina chilling with the humans in the Godzilla forests are anything), so a few generations of human-Houta breeding will clear that problem up.
I think it's because the Hotua are posses Mothra DNA
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D