So about the Tail-Humanoids

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
Dillyziller
Terminated
Terminated

Re: So about the Tail-Humanoids

Post by Dillyziller »

That eye is present on the maquette and SHMA figure as well except on them it has no pupil.
^This post in sexually offensive.

Omegamorph
Interpol Agent

Post by Omegamorph »

GigaBowserG wrote:When you see it...

Resized Image
That's stupendously gross, I love it
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.
miguelnuva wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:47 pm With this being an Oscar for best visual effects you can also joke and say Godzilla really did win the oscar.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

^Joke's on all of you naysayers who strived hard to prove that there was no face as part of the tail until now. 8-)

GodzillaBurgh
G-Force Personnel

Post by GodzillaBurgh »

LegendZilla wrote:^Joke's on all of you naysayers who strived hard to prove that there was no face as part of the tail until now. 8-)
Holy crap! I thought I'm the only one who sees the "face" on the tail. :huge:
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Everyone in this fandom knew there was a face there...
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

So what exactly is that growing out of that tail? The skull and eye look human.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Goro Maki's of course
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Desghidorah wrote:So what exactly is that growing out of that tail? The skull and eye look human.
TvTropes : Gainax Ending

I think the Art Book listed it just as a "spare head". As to why it looks so...human. See above? An actual in universe reason to why it looks the way it does? Some people are saying Goro Maki somehow assimilated with Shin.

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

SpaceG92 wrote:
Desghidorah wrote:So what exactly is that growing out of that tail? The skull and eye look human.
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2 ... 9_full.jpg

I think the Art Book listed it just as a "spare head". As to why it looks so...human. See above? An actual in universe reason to why it looks the way it does? Some people are saying Garo Maki somehow assimilated with Shin.
>Insighting
>Garo Maki

Yeah, your post has incited rage in me. Where's that damn banhammer?
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

GodEmperorGabara wrote: Yeah, your post has incited rage in me. Where's that damn banhammer?
I currently borrowed it. It smelt like wee-wee.

D:
I had a friend send me an interesting theory about Shin Godzilla. Long story short, Shin Godzilla realized that the humans were beating him and on some level of self awareness Shin Godzilla knew he was a "perfect life form" and that these "lesser" life forms are beating him. Their sheer number, tenacity and resolve overcame his perfect evolution. The next step was clear, become your enemy.

The theory makes sense on some aspects.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

An admin playfully banning another admin?! The end has come! Or my time to dominate! :lol: :twisted: ( jk)

Im curious to why the eye is blue when the humanoids emerge, in the rest of the film it was completely yellow or just nonexistent.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:An admin playfully banning another admin?! The end has come! Or my time to dominate! :lol: :twisted: ( jk)

Im curious to why the eye is blue when the humanoids emerge, in the rest of the film it was completely yellow or just nonexistent.
Humanity resurfacing? Godzilla switching his brain to his auxiliary head causing the eyes to actually take a color to signify brain activity (grasping at straws with this one but hey it was fun to type that lol).

Could also be a painting liberty on the marquee. Just like how the Kamata and Shinigawa marquee's don't match the final colors.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

SpaceG92 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:An admin playfully banning another admin?! The end has come! Or my time to dominate! :lol: :twisted: ( jk)

Humanity resurfacing? Godzilla switching his "brain" to his tail (grasping at straws with this one).

Could also be a painting liberty on the marquee. Just like how the Kamata and Shinigawa marquee's don't match the final colors.
Maybe, Kinda like his second brain in GvMG93.

Could be, in that case maybe we shouldn't take the blue eye as part of the actual film.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

BooLugosi
JXSDF Technician

Post by BooLugosi »

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5BgU90UYAEFc25.jpg]400x500

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5BgXjVVUAAobfM.jpg]400x500

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5BgYIWUcAAP_jG.jpg

I wonder what color eyes Goro Maki had...
I've seen some pretty terrifying dildos throughout years of browsing the internet but this one takes the cake.

In all seriousness though, do we think we will be getting a model kit of this or something?

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

BooLugosi wrote: In all seriousness though, do we think we will be getting a model kit of this or something?
Wouldn't be surprised.

I retract my previous statement about the Ending Tail reproduction kit from Kaiyodo. I must have misread somewhere, I did some digging and couldn't turn up anything - so yeah, forget I said that.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

BooLugosi wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5BgU90UYAEFc25.jpg]400x500

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5BgXjVVUAAobfM.jpg]400x500

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5BgYIWUcAAP_jG.jpg

I wonder what color eyes Goro Maki had...
I've seen some pretty terrifying dildos throughout years of browsing the internet but this one takes the cake.

In all seriousness though, do we think we will be getting a model kit of this or something?
More like, Dil-don'ts.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

Still less terrifying than Edward Cullen products at adult shops.

MillenniumGojira2000
Young Farmer

Post by MillenniumGojira2000 »

The way I interpret the tail-humanoids, they are human victims absorbed by Shin Gojira during his initial foray onto dry land, when it was gathering up enough energy to evolve into something less aquatic in form. The absorbed victims, having been assimilated into Shin Gojira's body, might split off to form new creatures, although exactly what sort is something we'll likely see in future movies.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

So... If the tail humanoids came out of his tail, and those are his asexually reproduced 'children'...

Does that make the tail godzilla's reproductive organ? D:

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:So... If the tail humanoids came out of his tail, and those are his asexually reproduced 'children'...

Does that make the tail godzilla's reproductive organ? D:
IIRC - his whole body is a reproductive organ in a sense. It just so happened the tail was the furthest from his mouth (were the coagulant was poured into) and the furthest from the blood flow. Makes sense they would pour from his tail in that fashion. - or that was the tails purpose all along.