If You could become Godzilla and fight any Showa monster, who would you fight and why?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
GojiDog
G-Grasper

Re: If You could become Godzilla and fight any Showa monster, who would you fight and why?

Post by GojiDog »

Oh I'd definitely fight King Kong again.

You beat me like THAT the first time? Screw that!
White Male Genocide is necessary.

Kill all white men.

Voyager
Keizer

Re: If You could become Godzilla and fight any Showa monster, who would you fight and why?

Post by Voyager »

I wanna kick the shit out of that golden motherfucker.
For Emperor and Empire!

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

Ready for Round 2 monkey boy?

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

If I was going for a grudge match, then I'd go for Mothra. It doesn't matter which version, as all gave Godzilla solid defeats.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

GojiDog
G-Grasper

Post by GojiDog »

Oh definitely Kong.

I'd want another crack at that ape. Especially after gaining the ability to also draw power from lightning.

"Who has the advantage now B****! Can you use lightning to turn yourself into a giant electromagnet?! CAN YOU?!?!?"
White Male Genocide is necessary.

Kill all white men.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

I'd fight Mechagodzilla & Titanosaurus, mainly to relive my favourite film haha.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

King Kong.

He knows what he fucking did

RIP Evan.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I would go out of my way to find the drunkest, most stoned-out-of-their-skreeonking-minds witches in the world, gather them around, and trick them into chanting and summoning the ghost of the original Godzilla just so I could fight him on live television.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image