If You could become Godzilla and fight any Showa monster, who would you fight and why?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
orga_000
Ronin

If You could become Godzilla and fight any Showa monster, who would you fight and why?

Postby orga_000 » Wed May 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Seriously, I wasn't the only one thinking this, or was I? Is this just a weird thought of mine?

Anyways, I would probably fight Hedorah, probably I'm the kind of person always looking for a challenge. Sure I'd probably get my ass kicked but it'd be worth a shot.
My second pick would be Gigan. Why? Well, because he is one of my all time favorite. Second reason, read what I said in Hedorah's reason.

I'd like to hear what you guys and girls would want to fight and why, I think this would be interesting.

LegendZilla
E.S.P.Spy

Re: If You could become Godzilla and fight any Showa monster, who would you fight and why?

Postby LegendZilla » Wed May 08, 2019 5:07 pm

Gezora and/or Gaira.
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

HillyHulk
Yin-Yang Master

Re: If You could become Godzilla and fight any Showa monster, who would you fight and why?

Postby HillyHulk » Wed May 08, 2019 5:20 pm

Mechagodzilla because, although that would be dangerous, I would part of one of the best fights in the Showa period.
8-) ... because I can.

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Postby MikeSTZillak » Wed May 08, 2019 5:36 pm

Minilla because he's annoying.

Resized Image

#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

MechaGoji Bro7503
E.S.P.Spy

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Wed May 08, 2019 5:50 pm

I would take on MG2 & Titanosaurus. Nostalgia bruh.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

Dv-218 wrote:This is so sad, Alexa play "Bio-Wars".

Dr. Professor wrote:If I had a dollar for every "SAVE MOTHRA" joke, I'd be able to buy Legendary Pictures, renew the license for Godzilla, acquire the rights to the rest of the Toho monsters, and make a Godzilla film that totally bombs without even putting a dent in my bank account.

edgaguirus
E.S.P.Spy

Postby edgaguirus » Thu May 09, 2019 12:00 pm

I'd go against Rodan or Showa Ghidorah. Rodan, though only tooth and claw, gave Godzilla a pretty good fight. It would be a challenge to take on a flying foe. I choose Ghidorah because he's a classic enemy. He's the thorn in Godzilla's side, so I'd want to get rid of that thorn.
Last edited by edgaguirus on Thu May 09, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaiju are just like people- giant, radioactive people.

Megalon went into a bar and saw Gigan. Megalon said, " Again? I thought you gave this up."
" What can I say," Gigan asked. " I'm hooked."

Showa Gojira
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Showa Gojira » Thu May 09, 2019 3:21 pm

Awesome thread! Also a tough question hahaha. On the one hand I would want to fight King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, and Hedorah because they are Godzilla's toughest enemies as well as the most evil and destructive. I would want to fight them in order to save the Earth from dire threats as well as for the challenge of it. On the other hand I would love to beat the crap out of King Kong and Mothra. I think those two got lucky not to mention they fought Godzilla before he became stronger and learned martial arts. Being a martial artist myself I would definitely fight like Godzilla did in the 70's.
Like Giant Monsters? Like Video games? check out the game my brother and I are making!

"GODZILLA - ULTRAMAN - GAMERA: ALL MONSTERS ATTACK!"
http://kaijubeatemup.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6vZKr ... XgWG0hADNA
The Thread: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5609

_JNavs_
EDF Soldier

Postby _JNavs_ » Thu May 09, 2019 3:32 pm

I've had some personal beef with Gigan since I watched him as a kid, how dare he slice and dice Anguirus' head like that??

And he was a pansy too, always running away.. Best believe if I got my paws on him he wouldn't be able to sit right for a year since his arm scythe would be so far up his cybernetics oooooooooooooooooo.

Don't even get me started on MechaG, breaking Angys jaw like he did... I'd just hit him with a malware virus right quick .
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Thu May 09, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sith Apprentice.

orga_000
Ronin

Postby orga_000 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:15 pm

_JNavs_ wrote:Don't even get me started on MechaG, breaking Angys jaw like he did... I'd just hit him with a malware virus right quick .

If only the humans had found his USB port.

_JNavs_
EDF Soldier

Postby _JNavs_ » Thu May 09, 2019 4:18 pm

orga_000 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:Don't even get me started on MechaG, breaking Angys jaw like he did... I'd just hit him with a malware virus right quick .

If only the humans had found his USB port.

It was on the tip of his tail the entire time

ImageImage
Sith Apprentice.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Sat May 11, 2019 12:27 pm

Ebirah. Just stand on shore and spam him with atomic rays.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

ManuJM1997
JXSDF Technician

Postby ManuJM1997 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:30 pm

The Giant Condor

The easier, the better.

Either him or the Kamacuras, anyways
Resized Image

Freude, schöner Götterfunken
Tochter aus Elysium
Wir betreten feuertrunken
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum!
Deine Zauber binden wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt
Alle Menschen werden Brüder
Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Gojira1604
Samurai

Postby Gojira1604 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:50 am

Anguirus
Mothra
Gabara
Titanosaurus
Megalon
Jet Jaguar
Kamacuras
King Caesar
Gaira
Kong
Gorosaurus
Manda

Wouldn't:
Gigan
Hedorah
Mechagodzilla
Kumonga

Shhh! The Octopus
Interpol Agent

Postby Shhh! The Octopus » Thu May 16, 2019 6:15 am

Stay Puft. Who wouldn't want a feast of roasted marshmallow?

Return to “Showa Series (1930's-1970's)”