Godzilla through the movies

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
devingodzilla
Yojimbo

Re: Godzilla through the movies

Post by devingodzilla »

i liked the heisei era suits, they always looked so big and powerful and mean. especially the one used in biollante

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

devingodzilla wrote:i liked the heisei era suits, they always looked so big and powerful and mean. especially the one used in biollante
And that has to do with.....what?
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

devingodzilla
Yojimbo

Post by devingodzilla »

MaxRebo320 wrote:
devingodzilla wrote:i liked the heisei era suits, they always looked so big and powerful and mean. especially the one used in biollante
And that has to do with.....what?
you love following me dont you?

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

devingodzilla wrote: you love following me dont you?
I've replied to TWO posts of yours! How deos that make you feel as if I follow you?
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

junkerde
Terminated
Terminated

Post by junkerde »

same, heisei suit was pretty badass, just didn't like how it got fat, but still looked aight