Gigantis vs Gomora (Original)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Gigantis vs Gomora (Original)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Gigantis VS Gomora (Original)

Arena: Empty field.

Rules: Standard.

Showcase for Gomora: https://youtu.be/pPGmL2rDb3I

Verdict: I have to abstain, this is too close for me to call. Gigantis is obviously much more ferocious, but Gomora seems to have a strength advantage given how well he overpowered Ultraman repeatedly through their fight. The Atomic Ray would likely put it firmly in Gigantis’ favor but he barely used it in combat.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Gigantis vs Gomora (Original)

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Oooof, INCREDIBLY close.

I'm giving it to Gomora. Gigantis is a bitch but Gomora can smack around a lot more, not to mention the frill will protect most attacks

RIP Evan.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Gigantis vs Gomora (Original)

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I’m giving this to Gigantis. *cough* Godzilla *cough*. I think his sheer aggression and atomic ray is gonna lend him the edge here in this battle.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image