Gigan VS Biollante

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ZombiezillaFans
Samurai

Gigan VS Biollante

Post by ZombiezillaFans »

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/biollante.htm

VS

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/gigan_mill.htm#1

Who would win in a fight between the space cyborg Gigan or the plant monster Biollante?
Rules: Technically none except no retreating during the battle or when the battle just started.
Arena: Tokyo.

I’m leaning more toward Gigan. Honestly Biollante is strong in melee but her acid sap barley didn’t do anything and we don’t even know what it would do to ships or buildings. I mean true the Gigarium Cluster barley did anything to Godzilla too in Godzilla: Final Wars, but at least it did some serious damage to the Gotengo and if Biollante tries to eat Gigan, then he might fire his Gigarium Cluster in her mouth making it explode out of the back of her head forcing her to retreat. She might put up a good fight when in close combat, but in ranged attack, leaning Gigan.
Last edited by ZombiezillaFans on Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
FEAR ME AND DESPAIR!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: Gigan VS Biollante

Post by BlankAccount »

I'm giving this to Biollante. She's gonna steam roll Gigan.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

If this were Showa Gigan it would be a fair fight, but since this isn’t, our homegirl Bio is gonna roll that cyborg.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Biollante sprays acid all over Gigan and breaks apart.

Why do people keep using this Gigan? His durability is wet toilet paper levels.

ZombiezillaFans
Samurai

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Biollante sprays acid all over Gigan and breaks apart.

Why do people keep using this Gigan? His durability is wet toilet paper levels.
Oh yeah I see since the acid sap can actually melt steel since it’s acid. But even then what would that do other then “slowly” melt Gigan’s body?
Also, Gigan’s durability isn’t THAT bad. After when Godzilla in Godzilla: Final Wars was released from his icy prison, and he fired his atomic breath at Gigan, he did actually survive it until he tried to drag Godzilla in his buzzsaw and that’s when he got his head decapitated but that’s because he shot his atomic breath at Gigan’s head.
Last edited by ZombiezillaFans on Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
FEAR ME AND DESPAIR!

ZombiezillaFans
Samurai

VoyagerGoji wrote:If this were Showa Gigan it would be a fair fight, but since this isn’t, our homegirl Bio is gonna roll that cyborg.
How can Showa Gigan even win? He’s an ant compared to Biollante and he isn’t even that strong. That’s why I chose the millennium Gigan.
FEAR ME AND DESPAIR!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Neither Gigan could stand a chance against second form Biollante.

Biollante’s regen is enough to repair a hole in the back of her throat, and her vines can rip through Heisei Godzilla’s skin, muscle, and, at least in his hand, bone with ease. Heisei Godzilla’s absurd regen is the only thing that got him through that fight, something that Gigan does not have here. Nothing Gigan could do to her would keep her down, and she would rip into him hard. Millenium Gigan gets downplayed a lot in the FMs, but nah, he can’t take it here.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ZombiezillaFans
Samurai

I mean I wouldn’t say that Gigan will die straight away but Biollante won’t be beaten down that easy either so ima call this a tie
FEAR ME AND DESPAIR!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Absolute slaughter in favor of Biollante. Nothing Gigan can do will put her down for good and once she retaliates, he's finished.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

ZombiezillaFans
Samurai

Breakdown wrote:Absolute slaughter in favor of Biollante. Nothing Gigan can do will put her down for good and once she retaliates, he's finished.
Can you explain to me how can Gigan not do anything to weaken her or force her to retreat?
FEAR ME AND DESPAIR!

ZombiezillaFans
Samurai

I mean I don’t see in any way of Gigan not having any attacks that are able to hurt Biollante.
Edit: Because overall, Gigan has a better Defense and he can fly and his laser might do a bit of damage to her. Also her buzzsaws and hook hands. He can use them too.
Last edited by ZombiezillaFans on Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
FEAR ME AND DESPAIR!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

ZombiezillaFans wrote:
Breakdown wrote:Absolute slaughter in favor of Biollante. Nothing Gigan can do will put her down for good and once she retaliates, he's finished.
Can you explain to me how can Gigan not do anything to weaken her or force her to retreat?
Because none of his abilities can overwhelm Biollante's regen, which as a reminder was able to completely seal a massive hole in her head that Godzilla created with his ray. His cluster beam will be a minor annoyance at best, and he's nowhere near strong enough to reel in Biollante with his grapple cables, which would be suicide anyway because once Biollante gets close she can probably literally bite Gigan's head off or just disintegrate him with acid.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

I see this ending with Biollante snacking on Gigan as soon as he tries and close the distance.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

ZombiezillaFans
Samurai

Breakdown wrote:
ZombiezillaFans wrote:
Because none of his abilities can overwhelm Biollante's regen, which as a reminder was able to completely seal a massive hole in her head that Godzilla created with his ray. His cluster beam will be a minor annoyance at best, and he's nowhere near strong enough to reel in Biollante with his grapple cables, which would be suicide anyway because once Biollante gets close she can probably literally bite Gigan's head off or just disintegrate him with acid.
I see but what if it does some damage to Biollante if Gigan shoots at her stomach anyways? Like Godzilla did?
FEAR ME AND DESPAIR!

ZombiezillaFans
Samurai

And I have a feeling if Gigan is flying and Biollante shoots her acid sap, he might be able to miss and Gigan’s laser is too spammy.
FEAR ME AND DESPAIR!

GodzillaXGomoraFight
Gotengo Officer

Post by GodzillaXGomoraFight »

This fight would be a gory one for both Gigan and Biollante. Gigan might be able to cut down Biollante's vines as they rush towards him or he can fly in the air to avoid vines and acid sap. I can see Gigan targeting Biollante's sack with his laser or harpoon cables and making the plant monster gush blood everywhere. Unfortunately for Gigan, I dont know if he has the ability to kill Biollante and close out the fight. He can certainly stall her with his blade like claws or buzzsaw Biollante if she brings him close, but I don't know if he can survive the prolonged impact of the acid sap. It is tough to say given Gigan is an alien, but if Godzilla is used as a reference, I think that the acid sap will eventually corrode through Gigan's metal claws and body. Biollante's regen might also counter any deep cuts Gigan might be able to make. For Gigan to survive, he would have to keep enough distance from Biollante's sap or use his superior mobility in the air to try to keep pressure on Biollante's regen and cut her into ribbons. It isn't a complete curbstomb in my book, but Biollante will likely prevail.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Also a reminder, according to supplemental, her acid can melt diamonds. Something no known real life acid can do, granted Gigan's metals are extraterrestrial and not of Earthy origin but it's also sap as others pointed out, so it's not gonna roll off, it's gonna stick meaning even if his metal is resistant to it, it's still gonna be dealing with it constantly. The one thing I will give Gigan is his cluster rays and flying saw discs might hit something vital. Keyword here is being might, she doesn't have a lot of vital organs since her skin isn't great at preventing penetration. We know she has some cause she has eyes which implies other organs and she is part Godzilla, part human, but she's still mostly plant if we go by the film alone and even her anatomy pics from making of books show she mostly plant with few organs.
Last edited by BlankAccount on Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZombiezillaFans
Samurai

Living Corpse wrote:Also a reminder, according to supplemental, her acid can melt diamonds. Something no known real life acid can do, granted Gigan's metals are extraterrestrial and not of Earthy origin but it's also sap as others pointed out, so it's not gonna roll off, it's gonna stick meaning even if his metal is resistant to it, it's still gonna be dealing with it constantly. The one thing I will give Gigan is his cluster rays and flying saw discs might hit something vital. Keyword here is being might, she doesn't have a lot of vital organs since her skin isn't great at preventing penetration. We know she has some cause she has eyes which implies other organs and she is part Godzilla, part human, but she's still mostly plant if we go by the film alone and even her anatomy pics from making of books show she mostly plant with few organs.
Yeah I sorta get it now
FEAR ME AND DESPAIR!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Gigan strikes a fancy pose as Biollante skewers him and melts him down.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

I feel like this is a self explanatory match honestly
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.