PR:U Jaegers vs Rampage (Movie) Trio

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

PR:U Jaegers vs Rampage (Movie) Trio

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Gipsy Avenger, Bracer Phoenix, Guardian Bravo, and Saber Athena vs George, Ralph, and Lizzie

Rules: Standard Showa scaling
Gipsy Avenger has the plasma chainsaws

Verdict: Actually leaning towards the Rampage Trio. George and Ralph are fast enough to keep up with the Jaegers, and are pretty damn durable. Lizzie’s durability is insane, way more than what the Jaegers had to go up against (except maybe for Mega-Kaiju, but they didn’t do much to him). Obviously the array of weaponry at the Jaegers’ disposal will make it tough for the trio, but I see them being able to weather it and take the win.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: PR:U Jaegers vs Rampage (Movie) Trio

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

This match is gonna be 20% George and Ralph beating on a Jaeger before getting slapped off and 80% Lizzie biting a Jaeger in half.

RIP Evan.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

George can tango with any one of the Jaegers, but... I just don't think he's gonna last given he has the worst durability of the Rampage Trio. He's smart enough to strategize and play around the Jaeger's strengths and weaknesses, but if they start landing good hits on him, he's gonna be carved up like a turkey. Ralph with his spikes and agility is going to be a thorn as well, but someone here should be able to kill him.

However, their jobs aren't to necessarily WIN their fights. Their job is just to distract and let Lizzie go on a slaughter spree against the Jaegers. Now, this IS scaled to Showa size... but considering how huge Lizzie is compared to the rest of the Rampage boys, and that the Rampage guys should be around the same size as the Jaegers... Lizzie is going to be Mega Kaiju proportioned to them, and that's only going to make putting her down even worse. She clamps her jaws down on a Jaeger, they are dead. She's a walking tank of destruction, one that is going to require every available Jaeger to put down reasonably... and again, George and Ralph are going to be playing spoiler and being huge annoyances, especially Ralph with his spikes, so even if her allies go down, Lizzie should have an easy time munching up the rest of the Jaegers, especially since, as seen against Mega Kaiju, they LOVE to just charge in right to get butchered.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Yeah George and Ralph wreck house while Lizzie absolutely dominates.

George potentially dies, but takes 1 or 2 with him.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

SoggyNoodles2016

Giratina93 wrote:George can tango with any one of the Jaegers, but... I just don't think he's gonna last given he has the worst durability of the Rampage Trio.
I agree with everything else but what makes you think George has the worst durability? He got imapled by a forklift and lived when he was only like 16 feet tall. Dude is a bit squisher and easy to hit but he's no lightweight

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

George and Ralph pull a Leatherback/Otachi callback from the first PR movie and wreck two Jeagers. Then Lizzie just munches on the other two. Rampage Crushing Crew wins.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Giratina93 wrote:George can tango with any one of the Jaegers, but... I just don't think he's gonna last given he has the worst durability of the Rampage Trio.
I agree with everything else but what makes you think George has the worst durability? He got imapled by a forklift and lived when he was only like 16 feet tall. Dude is a bit squisher and easy to hit but he's no lightweight
Because, of the three Rampage monsters, George is the least durable. That doesn't mean he has shit durability by any means, it just means, compared to Ralph and ESPECIALLY Lizzie, he's not as durable. Ralph took no damage from any of the military firepower thrown at him, while George DID.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

SoggyNoodles2016

Giratina93 wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Because, of the three Rampage monsters, George is the least durable. That doesn't mean he has poop durability by any means, it just means, compared to Ralph and ESPECIALLY Lizzie, he's not as durable. Ralph took no damage from any of the military firepower thrown at him, while George DID.
Yeah, very, very fair.

RIP Evan.