Desghidorah vs. Shin Ghidorah

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Gigantis
Sazer

Desghidorah vs. Shin Ghidorah

Post by Gigantis »

Part 1 of my Shin Ghidorah Gauntlet is being initiated 8-)

Stats for Desghidorah https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/desghidorah.htm#dg

Here's a video showing what Shin can do, Skip to 11:29 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uodPkOMMp_Y

Arena: Osaka,Japan
Rules: Shin is sized down to 55 meters for this fight.
Verdict: I think Shin might be able to take this,emphasise on maybe though. I mostly say this because Des has never fought a monster who can downright give Gravity the middle finger like Shin can. He's not gonna be expecting a bunch of buildings to float up in the sky and drop down on him. And everytime he fires a blast,it's just gonna be dispersed and hit everything behind Ghidorah. Only reason i say maybe is because,well,Shin's only appeared once and will probably never appear again,so we don't know his true capabilities.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Desghidorah vs. Shin Ghidorah

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Desghidorah is stupid durable, but is also way weaker attack-power wise than Shin Godzilla, so this would probably take forever and a day. Assuming Shin King Ghidorah doesn’t wear himself out, and we have no idea what that exhaustion threshold would be, he should eventually wear Desghidorah down and take the W.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

So DesGhidorah pelts Shin with his attacks. Shin gets annoyed and starts spamming his beam. Said beam will not be able to put down a monster like DesGhidorah whom was able to tank some of the wildest Heisei beams without dying. By the time Shin's beam do some damage, he's out of power and shuts down, leaving DesGhidorah the default winner.

Shin Godzilla is not designed to take part in kaiju fights. He's far too slow physically and his firepower has such a limited capacity and auto shuts him down when he's out.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Isn’t this Shin Ghidorah, though?

#BotM

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

MM Raids Again wrote:So DesGhidorah pelts Shin with his attacks. Shin gets annoyed and starts spamming his beam. Said beam will not be able to put down a monster like DesGhidorah whom was able to tank some of the wildest Heisei beams without dying. By the time Shin's beam do some damage, he's out of power and shuts down, leaving DesGhidorah the default winner.

Shin Godzilla is not designed to take part in kaiju fights. He's far too slow physically and his firepower has such a limited capacity and auto shuts him down when he's out.
uh,this is Shin Ghidorah dude.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

tyrantgoji wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:So DesGhidorah pelts Shin with his attacks. Shin gets annoyed and starts spamming his beam. Said beam will not be able to put down a monster like DesGhidorah whom was able to tank some of the wildest Heisei beams without dying. By the time Shin's beam do some damage, he's out of power and shuts down, leaving DesGhidorah the default winner.

>.>
<.<

Hey! Look! Over there! Do you see it! It's a distraction! Look at it!

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

MM Raids Again wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:

>.>
<.<

Hey! Look! Over there! Do you see it! It's a distraction! Look at it!
..Yeah i ain't falling for that dude :lol:

GuardianGhido
JXSDF Technician

Post by GuardianGhido »

Shin Goji's beam is powerful and all, but considering how very easily it one shotted Shin Ghidorah, his durability can't be much more than toilet paper. Whereas Desghidorah's attacks are nothing too devastating, especially compared to Shin's beam, but his durability is super tanky and can probably last quite a while against Shin Ghidorah's weird gravity attacks because they don't really seem too damage oriented either (Shinghido even tried throwing rubble instead of using his beams at one point, so they're not too powerful), so I say Desghido takes this in a long battle.
Last edited by GuardianGhido on Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DirektorSplennic wrote:Mr Goji, eabaker, and LSD are like the (un)Holy Trinity of Kaiju Kino.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

I don’t think we know enough about Shin Ghidorah honestly so it’s hard to vote for him, I’m going with Desghidorah because that dude split the ground open, he’s scary strong
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting