Godzilla (MonsterVerse) vs. D.R.A.G.M.A.

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Godzilla (MonsterVerse) vs. D.R.A.G.M.A.

Post by Stump Feet »

Godzilla- https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Godzilla/Legendary

D.R.A.G.M.A.- https://godzilla.fandom.com/wiki/D.R.A.G.M.A.

Here’s the episode Future Shock- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dCt9OZ8iA6E

Arena- San Francisco

Rules- Godzilla is facing down against one adult D.R.A.G.M.A. who is MonsterVerse scaled

Godzilla’s facing down against the strongest monster from Godzilla: The Series, a creature so deadly, it managed to wipe out all the mutants, even Zilla Jr.

The odds are a little more in Godzilla’s favor because he only has to face one, but due to the scaling, it's now super-sized.

I’m not exactly too sure on this one, Godzilla’s atomic breath is useless here and you know he'll try it a couple times, h's a god at close combat, but the D.R.A.G.M.A. were designed to take a lickin’ and keep on tickin' not to mention any injuries he takes will be met with regeneration and acid.

Godzilla can take this is the insides of the DRAGMA aren't atomic breath proof :P
Last edited by Stump Feet on Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Breakdown
Keizer

Re: Godzilla (MonsterVerse) vs. D.R.A.G.M.A.

Post by Breakdown »

The only reason the DRAGMAs where so deadly is because there where thousands of them and they could adapt rapidly. Against a single adult that's never faced Godzilla before, the DRAGMA is going to get slaughtered.
Last edited by Breakdown on Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

The DRAGMAS were powerful because Godzilla’s atomic breath couldn’t penetrate their hide and what physical attacks did land were met with corrosive blood. I don’t think so
Last edited by Stump Feet on Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long Live The Sting

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Stump Feet wrote:The DRAGMAS were powerful because Godzilla’s atomic breath couldn’t penetrate their hide and what physical attacks did land were met with corrosive blood. I don’t think so
I knlw they where resistant to Godzilla's heat ray, but I don't remember them having acid blood and it's not listed in the bio you linked. MV Godzilla isn't as heavily dependant on his ray as other incarnations anyway, he prefers to fight in melee where he's very proficent. If he gets the DRAGMA into the bay, it's game over for it.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

Breakdown wrote:
Stump Feet wrote:The DRAGMAS were powerful because Godzilla’s atomic breath couldn’t penetrate their hide and what physical attacks did land were met with corrosive blood. I don’t think so
I knlw they where resistant to Godzilla's heat ray, but I don't remember them having acid blood and it's not listed in the bio you linked
Yeah I noticed that too, that’s my bad because I assumed Wikizilla would have all the feats. down

After making the match, I decided to rewatch the episode and it’s mentioned via a computer monitor.

For that reason, I linked the episode as well.

Here are the abilities given in the episode-
• The D.R.A.G.M.A.s have very strong hides which are resistant to Godzilla's atomic breath.

• The D.R.A.G.M.A.s possess high regenerative abilities, allowing them to recover from almost all hazardous environments, human weaponry and Kaiju attacks.

• The D.R.A.G.M.A.s have sulfuric acid for blood, making it impossible for anyone to defeat a single member of the species without getting harmed in the process.

• The D.R.A.G.M.A.s can reproduce at a very high rate.
While you have a point that the DRAGMA would be in some deep trouble if Godzilla got it out to sea, that’s not exactly one of Godzilla’s fighting techniques, he’s not Gamera who drags enemies into the ocean when he feels like it or he’d do so against the MUTO.
Last edited by Stump Feet on Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Long Live The Sting