Gamera vs. MonsterVerse King Ghidorah

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Stump Feet
Futurian

Re: Gamera vs. MonsterVerse King Ghidorah

Postby Stump Feet » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:23 am

If Asagi's giving Gamera her energy, he's gonna have more than enough power to get the job done
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Godzilla2020
Ronin

Postby Godzilla2020 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:46 am

PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Godzilla2020 wrote:Wut.
Really, wut.
Prove that Gamera is that strong.

At 120 tons, Gamera pulls down the 3000 ton Legion Flower and briefly overpowers the 600 ton Legion. If Ghidorah isn't even double Gamera's weight, Gamera is gonna be pushing it around just like Godzilla did, probably a little bit more. Combined with his hidden elbow spikes, he's gonna be formidable up close.

I said prove that he can rip off a head. As of now there is no proof that he is either able to do so or that he would attempt to so as it stands, he can't, and, bluntly put, the implication that he can do such a thing is absolutely rediculous. Also remember the calc, King Ghidorah casually stopped cold 6,100,000 tons of force the moment he got the chance to apply his strength against it. Again, he did this with no visible strain indicating that his strength exceeds this by alot. This is pound per pound even more impressive than Gamera ripping down the Legion Flower by a large margin. And before someone calls any of this into question, his strength is shown to be rather consistent throughout King Of The Monsters. As he's shown casually restraining Rodan's wings in their sky battle. The same Rodan who's strong enough to accelerate to super sonic speeds with one large wing beat. Even at his size, such wing strength would be freakish, said wing strength that Ghidorah casually overpowered. And let's not forget the shockwave make when Godzilla and King Ghidorah charged at each other. Godzilla at the same time had no issues physically lifting Ghidorah and Ghidorah at the same time easily stopped Godzilla's claw strike with his signature triple bite and followed it up with a hard slam. And how he could easily fly to the upper atmosphere while carrying Godzilla.

Ya, King Ghidorah has the strength advantage, and by alot.

And also your describing behavior that Gamera never displayed. He never absorbed the explosions in his other fights so there is no reason to assume that he would now.

Gamera absorbs an explosion at the end of Guardian and kills Gyaos with a powered up Plasma Ball.

Okay, I'll reword that. Behavior that Gamera doesn't consistently display. The explosion absorbtion only happened when Gamera was injured in the epicenter of an oil refinery exploding and took quit a while to absorb it. Never again did he do this, even in the Micheal Bay rate of explosions that occured in his first battle with Legion. Even when unconscious, he didn't absorb one, when he could have really used it.

The plasma fist wouldn't likely do much.

Maybe. But the Mana Blast would.

Sure, but let's not pretend like Ghidorah would sit there and let this happen. He wasn't exactly standing by as Godzilla was transforming into fire Godzilla.

That and when has Gamera ever attemped to physically dismember his opponents? Legion was to get rid of the EM beam and even that took heavy strain.

He did it with Legion, and it took so much effort because Legion was 6x his weight.

The way you word this seems to imply that Gamera was against Legion's entire body weight when doing this. Most of her mass comes from her lower body, which is at least twice the size of her upper body. Her horn takes up about half of her head, said head is notably small compared to the rest of her. And the likely fact that she was pulling back would make her strength a contributing factor to her horn being torn off. This is assuming that Gamera's grip strength is sufficient to hold on and pull at the same time.

Just because I can break a tree branch doesn't mean I can uproot the whole tree.

Godzilla is physically stronger than just about any Daiei Kaiju

Not a 95 meter tall, 120,000 ton Gamera.

Are we really about to pretend that Gamera would even reach Godzilla's weight at that height, let alone exceed it? This is obviously an artificial weight inflation to give Gamera an advantage. At that height he would most likely weigh anywhere from 55,000 to 80,000 tons. Even at height parity with Godzilla, he's still going to be at best, Godzilla's weight. Hell the fact the Godzilla and King Ghidorah are shown to be about even in physical strength makes him physically stronger than just about any Daiei Kaiju.

But even with the weight inflation, Ghidorah still outweighs and has the better strength feats.

And melee is just unfair.

It's not.

He's up against a bigger, stronger, tougher and far more skillful fighter with better combat speed, reaction speed, and fights intelligently. While Gamera may be a smart fighter, but Ghidorah is just all around far deadlier in melee, both fighting offensively and pulling quick counters when needed.

With Ghidorah's massive strength

What massive strength? He was able to occasionally throw around an opponent who weighed much less than him. Gamera legitimately has better strength feats.

I've already addressed this earlier in this post so I'll just quote myself:

I said prove that he can rip off a head. As of now there is no proof that he is either able to do so or that he would attempt to so as it stands, he can't, and, bluntly put, the implication that he can do such a thing is absolutely rediculous. Also remember the calc, King Ghidorah casually stopped cold 6,100,000 tons of force the moment he got the chance to apply his strength against it. Again, he did this with no visible strain indicating that his strength exceeds this by alot. This is pound per pound even more impressive than the Legion flower by a large margin. And before someone calls any of this into question, his strength is shown to be rather consistent throughout King Of The Monsters. As he's shown casually restraining Rodan's wings in their sky battle. The same Rodan who's strong enough to accelerate to super sonic speeds with one large wing beat. Even at his size, such wing strength would be freakish, said wing strength that Ghidorah casually overpowered. And let's not forget the shockwave make when Godzilla and King Ghidorah charged at each other. Godzilla at the same time had no issues physically lifting Ghidorah and Ghidorah at the same time easily stopped Godzilla's claw strike with his signature triple bite and followed it up with a hard slam. And how he could easily fly to the upper atmosphere while carrying Godzilla.

Ya, King Ghidorah has the strength advantage, and by alot

That massive strength

and fighting skill advantage

Occasional fighting skill. He spends most of the movie just reacting to whatever Godzilla does to him. Biting at Gamera is only going to go so far.

He hard countered a claw swipe from Godzilla the moment he saw it coming, said claw swipe would came out much faster than Gamera's elbow spike swipe. Hell, his attacks come out fast, hard, and are used in a way to render his opponent helpless to fight back. Remember how he contstricted Godzilla with his tails while restraining his arms during the atmospheric drop? And with Gamera's durability being notably below Godzilla's, and said bites did harm Godzilla rather well, than Gamera will experience nothing short of severe musculoskeletal damage from Ghidorah's bites.

along with how he is happy to constrict?

You mean that one time at the end of the movie, after he got a power up? It won't happen right off the bat.

I'm well aware that he doesn't go for constriction right away, he saves it for when he is in the dominant position in melee, and with the above evidence, he will be. That and it's strange that some think that Gamera can get out of the constriction. Gamera can't retract his head into his shell if his neck is being held in place, let along with the pressure from said constriction. Let alone with the damage he would have sustained by the time Ghidorah goes for constriction.

As for his gravity beams, they left burns on Godzilla, the beast who can no sell the heat of a thermonuclear explosion. While able to push him. All that speaks for itself.

His base Gravity Beams aren't anything special unless combined together and even then they didn't leave any marks.His wing lightning attack is what leaves some small scars on Godzilla. And again, he doesn't use the wing lightning until after his powerup. They won't do much to Gamera, who's taken much worse. Ghidorah doesn't even use his Gravity Beams that often.

I know that I've restated this alot but I'll say it again. Godzilla's durability > Gamera's durability by quite alot. Ghidorah's gravity beams notably harm Godzilla. With Gamera's track record against beam weapons combined with the fact that this beam weapon harmed a much more durable kaiju should easily show how they would wreck havock.

Added in 8 minutes 39 seconds:
Breakdown wrote:Maybe I'm interpreting this wrong, but if Godzilla's beam packed that much force and heat, shouldn't it have literally annihilated everything in it's vicinity?

The calc was made using real world physics. So it's not like that part would have been implemented if that wasn't supposed to happen in the scene. What happened happened and that is the result.

Plus, it's possible that all the power was concentrated exclusively on Godzilla's atomic breath, hence the lack of environmental damage.

Added in 2 minutes 51 seconds:
Stump Feet wrote:Geez the level of fan wank Ghidorah gets is ridiculous, you could pit MV Ghidorah against the entire Toho roster at once and JNavs would still argue that he’d win :lol:

I’ll admit Ghidorah’s gonna skreeonk Gamera up pretty badly, but it’s not like he’s never taken a beating before and if it really gets down to it, that last resort mana beam will definitely obliterate Ghidorah in one fell swoop unlike Godzilla’s Mothra pulses that needed two or three to get the job done.

Question- is Gamera drawing energy from Asagi in this match?

I'm fully aware that Monsterverse King Ghidorah ain't gonna consistently beat Destroyah. Any claims that he could do so more often than losing that fight are, quite frankly, wrong.

Added in 11 minutes 9 seconds:
tyrantgoji wrote:
Breakdown wrote:Why are we even discussing the Mana Beam when it probably won't come into effect this match? It requires a tremendous amount of energy and time to charge. Yeah Ghidorah might stand there like an oaf at times, but there's no way he's going to just stand there in the 2 minutes it takes Gamera to gather enough Mana to actually use the ability.Ghidorah destroys Gamera before he ever gets the chance or position to use it./quote]

He's stood sitting there like a idiot for similar time,what's stopping him now? And even if we don't include the Mana Beam,there's still the power fist. and i doubt Gamera REALLY needs to lose an arm to do it,he can just absorb the nearby fire's from the battle and control it into his fist. then he's gonna rush up to Ghidorah before he can do much and then "BOOM" Ghidorah is nothing more but guts now.

First off, it was already covered that Iris's low durability (by Godzilla standards) and the fact that he took the plasma fist to the resulting injury of getting gutted was why he died. King Ghidorah is both far tougher and won't stand there and let himself get hit. The plasma fist wouldn't be effective, even if it hit. The plasma fire balls would have obliterated Iris if they hit and they aren't any weaker than the plasma fist individually. I already proved how the plasma fire balls wouldn't be much of a threat. There is no reason whatsoever to treat the plasma fist as a one hit kill, or even as a real danger to Ghidorah considering that it is a really slow equivalent the a plasma fire ball. This was already established.

And yes, Gamera does need to loose an arm for the plasma fist to be an option at all. I don't see how this is even questionable.

As for the whole "standing there like an idiot", he was already on the ground. In just a few seconds, on the first attack Godzilla burned off Ghidorah's wings. They're was nothing he could do. Meanwhile Legion mysteriously stopped her assault on Gamera and stood there for a far longer period of time while awaiting death by vaporization. The only reason the mana beam hit Legion is due to her actually behaving like an idiot. Had it been literally any other strong kaiju, than Gamera would have either missed or faced a hard counter by said opposing kaiju with enough savagery to stop the fire of the mana beam entirely. The fact that it is even considered a factor in 90% of Gamera's fights is an insult to the competance of Gamera's opponent. Even kaiju who are regarded as the lowest of the low in terms of intelligence (like Megalon) would have done one of the two options listed above if faced with a mana beam charging Gamera.
To be blunt, the mana beams is a non factor.
Last edited by Godzilla2020 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:21 am, edited 9 times in total.
Resized Image

tyrantgoji
Futurian

Postby tyrantgoji » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:13 am

Godzilla2020 wrote:
Godzilla is physically stronger than just about any Daiei Kaiju

Are we really about to pretend that Gamera would even reach Godzilla's weight at that height, let alone exceed it? This is obviously an artificial weight inflation to give Gamera an advantage. At that height he would most likely weigh anywhere from 55,000 to 80,000 tons. Even at height parity with Godzilla, he's still going to be at best, Godzilla's weight. Hell the fact the Godzilla and King Ghidorah are shown to be about even in physical strength makes him physically stronger than just about any Daiei Kaiju.

Dude,this is the rules!. Gamera has to be in similar weight to the MonsterVerse Titans or else it wouldn't be fair! are you seriously accusing me of bias just because i'm going by rules?
And i really feel like you underestimate Gamera. He's blow right through Iris's stomach (albeit with some difficulty) and ripped off Legion's horn. Plus Asagi is lending him power in this fight so he's gonna be even stronger.

also,off topic,but trying to shorten a long post on this site is torture sometimes,the post above proves my point.
Last edited by tyrantgoji on Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Maritonic

Postby Maritonic » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:26 am

I personally see no way in which MV Ghidorah comes out on top in this. After reading everyone's cases, counterpoints, and arguments, to me it's pretty clearly Gamera for the multitude of reasons stated.
That's all. Just throwing my two cents in.
Resized Image

Everything Will Proceed Cyclically

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

_JNavs_
E.S.P.Spy

Postby _JNavs_ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:36 am

In most of Gamera's films he gets absolutely obliterated the first time around. MV Ghidorah wouldn't allow him the chance to escape, He'd get mauled.

Not even talking abilities or how much Gamera can bench or how quick he can slap with his big mitten hands. Just raw viciousness and ferocity in the personality goes to MV Ghidorah, which is why I don't see Gamera coming out on top. He's got his big boom stick in his gut, but Ghidorah won't let him just Kameeeee-Hameeeee-Haaaaaaaaa it. You don't escape (the now officially titled) Burning Godzilla, you don't escape his pulses, his nuclear blasts, there's no escaping that. Gamera's belly burst can easily be avoided if Ghidorah flew or walked any direction that isn't towards the blast.

I don't see Gamera ever weighing more than Godzilla, so 120k tons is a bit steep for a creature known to be about 120 tons soaking wet.

Like said before, "King Ghidorah casually stopped cold 6,100,000 tons of force" with no problem, which is absolutely insane.

I saw someone say, what's stopping Gamera from spinning in Ghidorah's grasps? Uh.... Ghidorah is? He'd literally be restraining Gamera's entire shell, which would prevent him from picking up any kind of speed or velocity.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Apprentice. 竜主. ニューヨーク市. SaveTheAmazon.
tyrantgoji wrote:Rodan actually claps cheeks.

tyrantgoji
Futurian

Postby tyrantgoji » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:43 am

_JNavs_ wrote:In most of Gamera's filmshe gets absolutely obliterated the first time around. MV Ghidorah wouldn't allow him the chance to escape, He'd get mauled.

Not even talking abilities or how much Gamera can bench or how quick he can slap with his big mitten hands. Just raw viciousness and ferocity in the personality goes to MV Ghidorah, which is why I don't see Gamera coming out on top. He's got his big boom stick in his gut, but Ghidorah won't let him just Kameeeee-Hameeeee-Haaaaaaaaa it. You don't escape (the now officially titled) Burning Godzilla, you don't escape his pulses, his nuclear blasts, there's no escaping that. Gamera's belly burst can easily be avoided if Ghidorah flew or walked any direction that isn't towards the blast.

I don't see Gamera ever weighing more than Godzilla, so 120k tons is a bit steep for a creature known to be about 75 tons soaking wet.

Like said before, "King Ghidorah casually stopped cold 6,100,000 tons of force" with no problem, which is absolutely insane.

I saw someone say, what's stopping Gamera from spinning in Ghidorah's grasps? Uh.... Ghidorah is? He'd literally be restraining Gamera's entire shell, which would prevent him from picking up any kind of speed or velocity.

Again,your going by Showa in a match that only uses the Heisei version of the character,you can't do that. And i'm just gonna keep saying that Ghidorah will just stand there like a moron while Gamera charges it up,because he didn't just do it against Fire Godzilla,but he moved out of regular Godzilla's atomic breath at the very last second,and moving his necks won't mean crap this time.

Okay i'll admit though,the shell spinning thing was stupid,but i doubt Gamera will even allow that to happen.

_JNavs_
E.S.P.Spy

Postby _JNavs_ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:50 am

tyrantgoji wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:In most of Gamera's filmshe gets absolutely obliterated the first time around. MV Ghidorah wouldn't allow him the chance to escape, He'd get mauled.

I don't see Gamera ever weighing more than Godzilla, so 120k tons is a bit steep for a creature known to be about 75 tons soaking wet.

Again,your going by Showa in a match that only uses the Heisei version of the character,you can't do that. And i'm just gonna keep saying that Ghidorah will just stand there like a moron while Gamera charges it up,because he didn't just do it against Fire Godzilla,but he moved out of regular Godzilla's atomic breath at the very last second,and moving his necks won't mean crap this time.

Okay i'll admit though,the shell spinning thing was stupid,but i doubt Gamera will even allow that to happen.

Oh I just meant generally speaking, as a character.

I think one good swoosh of his wings to propel him upwards while Gamera shoots his Mana Blast, followed by Ghidorah looking down at a Gamera who knows he's skreeonked would be the conclusion of this match.

Maritonic

Postby Maritonic » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:52 am

People vastly overhype MV Ghidorah on here... He would have been killed in Mexico if not for the Oxygen Destroyer, he didn't do much in Antarctica, so his only real impressive feat (that isn't a storm) is lifting Godzilla, beating up a beta Rodan, and killing a weakened Mothra.
Last edited by Maritonic on Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image

_JNavs_
E.S.P.Spy

Postby _JNavs_ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:59 am

I mean, there's not too many kaiju that could survive a Godzilla trademarked Deathroll in his sea.

Rodan is much more maneuverable than Gamera, but got yeeted in under 15 seconds.

Godzilla was bulldozing Ghidorah, but got his shiit squashed from orbit about 2/3rds into the fight. and even then it's not like early Heisei Gamera could step to MV Godzilla.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Maritonic

Postby Maritonic » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:02 am

_JNavs_ wrote:I mean, there's not too many kaiju that could survive a Godzilla trademarked Deathroll in his sea.

Rodan is much more maneuverable than Gamera, but got yeeted in under 15 seconds.

Godzilla was bulldozing Ghidorah, but got his shiit squashed from orbit about 2/3rds into the fight. and even then it's not like early Heisei Gamera could step to MV Godzilla.

Rodan got his ass kicked because he's weak as poop.

And, like I said, one of the feats I named *for* Ghidorah was him lifting Godzilla. So.

But, ultimately, Gamera's shown far more durability, strength, and consistency in battle than Ghidorah.
Resized Image

tyrantgoji
Futurian

Postby tyrantgoji » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:06 am

_JNavs_ wrote:I mean, there's not too many kaiju that could survive a Godzilla trademarked Deathroll in his sea.

Because the Oxygen Destroyer intrerrupted the fight,that's why! he would have been dead if that never happened.

Rodan is more maneuvarable,but weighs far less than the Gamera in this match,plus he was FAR smaller. And why are you just going by the early versions of him?

_JNavs_
E.S.P.Spy

Postby _JNavs_ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:08 am

tyrantgoji wrote:

Because the Oxygen Destroyer intrerrupted the fight,that's why! he would have been dead if that never happened.

Rodan is more maneuvarable,but weighs far less than the Gamera in this match,plus he was FAR smaller. And why are you just going by the early versions of him?

Because the page you linked was to the GotU version, no?

I know Ghidorah would've been whooped in Mexico lol, I'm saying there's not too many things that WOULD survive something like that.

tyrantgoji
Futurian

Postby tyrantgoji » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:10 am

_JNavs_ wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:

Because the page you linked was to the GotU version, no?

I know Ghidorah would've been whooped in Mexico lol, I'm saying there's not too many things that WOULD survive something like that.

yes,it is,but the events of the second and third films ARE mentioned,and thus are included. even if they weren't i would have included them.

Breakdown
Kwaidan

Postby Breakdown » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:02 pm

Maritonic wrote:But, ultimately, Gamera's shown far more durability, strength, and consistency in battle than Ghidorah.

Lmfao, Gamera was consistently hurt by military weapons that most kaiju can casually shrug off.....like Ghidorah did after withstanding numerous missile barrages from fighter jets and the Argo.

he didn't do much in Antarctica,

Considering he just woke up from a millenia long ice nap.

lifting Godzilla

Yeah, lets totally ignore his wing lightning that left 3rd degree burns on Godzilla, or the fact that he was able to carry Godzilla into the atmosphere with his tail strength alone or his vastly superior and aggressive fighting style.

He's blow right through Iris's stomach (albeit with some difficulty)

That's because Iris is fragile. The several hundred ton Gamera was able to literally crush it's head under his foot with a juicy crunch. And don't give me that "he was just a pile of guts on the ground!". A head is still a head regardless if it's separated from the body. A skull doesn't become less durable because of that.
ImageBaby free at last! Thank Megatron I'm free at last!

Maritonic

Postby Maritonic » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:06 pm

I love when people start a post with "lmfao", it certainly expresses a willingness to open conversation.

I didn't ignore the "fact that he was able to carry Godzilla into the atmosphere", you should now this since you literally quoted me saying it.

I still stand by Gamera defeating this Ghidorah. Points have been made pretty clear all around, to me.
Resized Image

Breakdown
Kwaidan

Postby Breakdown » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:12 pm

Maritonic wrote:I didn't ignore the "fact that he was able to carry Godzilla into the atmosphere", you should now this since you literally quoted me saying it.

There where two instances of Ghidorah lifting Godzilla and you didn't specify which. The other instance is Ghidorah lifting Godzilla's entire body with his neck strength alone. That's almost as impressive as Showa Ghidorah who was able to send Godzilla flying like a ragdoll with all 3 heads hitting him.

still stand by Gamera defeating this Ghidorah. Points have been made pretty clear all around, to me.

All these points are being debunked by myself, Jnavs, and Godzilla 2020.
ImageBaby free at last! Thank Megatron I'm free at last!

_JNavs_
E.S.P.Spy

Postby _JNavs_ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:15 pm

I think Ghidorah's flying dropkick is an incredible feat that could be a game changer in this fight for those that may be on the fence.

Remember, he's a giant turtle.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tyrantgoji
Futurian

Postby tyrantgoji » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:28 pm

Breakdown wrote:
Maritonic wrote:I didn't ignore the "fact that he was able to carry Godzilla into the atmosphere", you should now this since you literally quoted me saying it.

There where two instances of Ghidorah lifting Godzilla and you didn't specify which. The other instance is Ghidorah lifting Godzilla's entire body with his neck strength alone. That's almost as impressive as Showa Ghidorah who was able to send Godzilla flying like a ragdoll with all 3 heads hitting him.

still stand by Gamera defeating this Ghidorah. Points have been made pretty clear all around, to me.

All these points are being debunked by myself, Jnavs, and Godzilla 2020.

and those points are being debunked by us,it's a very even battle.

Added in 1 minute 31 seconds:
_JNavs_ wrote:I think Ghidorah's flying dropkick is an incredible feat that could be a game changer in this fight for those that may be on the fence.

Remember, he's a giant turtle.

Gamera may go down sure but he can just blast a fireball to get the dragon to back off before getting up. and i'm 100% sure Gamera can get up from being on his back.

Stump Feet
Futurian

Postby Stump Feet » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:51 pm

_JNavs_ wrote:Rodan is much more maneuverable than Gamera, but got yeeted in under 15 seconds.

Rodan never tried to out maneuver Ghidorah, he clung to him like a fly on poop

All these points are being debunked by Jnavs

I wouldn’t put too much faith in JNavs “debunking” anything about the MonsterVerse characters since he’s been grossly over exaggerating details about them since we started using em’ here.

One moment Ghidorah’s on equal footing with Thanos, next he’s such a sadist who enjoys getting beat on by Godzilla, next he’s trying to rip off Rodan’s wings, capable of running a gauntlet on the entire Toho roster, etc.
Last edited by Stump Feet on Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:22 pm, edited 14 times in total.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

_JNavs_
E.S.P.Spy

Postby _JNavs_ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:25 pm

Stump Feet wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:Rodan is much more maneuverable than Gamera, but got yeeted in under 15 seconds.

Rodan never tried to out maneuver Ghidorah, he clung to him like a fly on poop

All these points are being debunked by Jnavs

I wouldn’t put too much faith in JNavs “debunking” anything about the MonsterVerse characters since he’s been grossly over exaggerating details about them since we started using em’ here.

One moment Ghidorah’s on equal footing with Thanos, next he’s such a sadist who enjoys getting beat on by Godzilla, next he’s trying to rip off Rodan’s wings, capable of running a gauntlet on the entire Toho roster, etc.

Okay now let's say it for what it really was, Feet.

Ghidorah can stomp Thanos without the stones, that's a fact, however i never said anything about Ghidorah or Thanos, except earlier when i said Ghidorah is essentially a rival of Godzilla which is nothing to scoff at, power-level wise.

He was essentially a sadist in the novel, he also could take a lickin and keep on tickin, that's facts.

Ripping rodans wings really tickled your fancy huh lol? I admitted that was likely not the case nearly 5 pages ago in whatever thread it occured in.

He CAN run the gauntlet on the kaiju roster, and as i said very clearly at the top of this page, not in one sitting. It was metaphorical, as in every match he's put into he has an extremely high winning chance. Except, and i quote "Monster X, Destoroyah, etc".

But thanks for singling me out i guess lmao.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Fantasy Matches”