Spacegodzilla vs LPG

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Unit~NoA
G-Force Personnel

Re: Spacegodzilla vs LPG

Post by Unit~NoA »

PopInPicsPresents wrote:EDIT:Am I allowed to use gifs from the movie yet?
I posted the entire final fight via YouTube video a month ago, so....
Stump Feet wrote: That explosion was a pulse, I mean it had to be right? Why else would Ghidorah explode?
Spoiler:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLf2ugSU1wI&t=55s
(Best I could find, you gotta zoom in).

It was stated multiple times in the movie that he would eventually reach a Meltdown point and erupt thanks to getting juiced right after colliding with Ghidorah in Boston.

The final explosion doesn't behave like neither the two pulses beforehand.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

wait a sec,the explosion looks like it came out of Ghidorah's chest,so maybe it was a Gravity Beam overload...that or it came out of Godzilla's foot.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

If it was Godzilla going thermonuclear, the OP stated that was disabled in this match.

This is the first time hearing the notion that Ghidorah just exploded on his own so idk
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Rewatch the movie. It’s both. Ghidorah’s stored enemy detonates when Godzilla literally caves in his sternum, visible in a contrasting golden eruption of energy vs the orangey coronas of Godzilla’s aura, but he remains alive despite (what should have been) fatal blow, and is not incinerated till Godzilla’s third and final pulse burns away all but one head and a bit of neck and vertebrae.

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

Godzilla's heat definitely helped with stomping through Ghidorah. Supercharged Godzilla would not be able to do such a thing. Otherwise he would have when he chokeslammed Ghidorah through the building, either that or he just isn't smart enough to do such a thing (which is not true considering he does it in G14).

It's a 70/30 for me in Godzilla's favor. SpaceGodzilla just can't fight H2H, he has no skill at all. But if SpaceGodzilla beamspams Godzilla's gills, and even tops it off with corona beaming the wound, it would be death for Godzilla. Like that;s it, GG. But I doubt he's smart enough to do that considering he didn't use the same move in the final battle like he did on Birth Island.
Image Image