Gwangi vs. Female Muto

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Gwangi vs. Female Muto

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Gwangi's great return continues!

Gwangi vs.
Female Muto

Arena: Las Vegas
Rules: Gwangi is scaled up to MV size.

Heavily leaning Gwangi here. The Muto's claws are gonna' have some real trouble getting through his thick hide and while Gwangi may not have the physical powers of Godzilla '14, his bite is gonna' be hurting them limbs when he gets in some chomps.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

_JNavs_
Keizer

Re: Gwangi vs. Female Muto

Post by _JNavs_ »

Gwangi isn't more durable than G14 Godzilla, who was getting impaled near constantly through out the film.

Godzilla used his size and weight, as well as his arms and teeth, to tank through the MUTOs. Gwangi is essentially an overgrown less-durable Allosaurus with wittle arms, I don't see his bite breaking through the MUTOs flesh and he certainly can't use his arms in the fight.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

oh yeah i see Gwangi winning this one. he could easily just bite the M.U.T.O by the leg then chomp down on the neck. maybe it won't break flesh but she can't break through him either, her durable hide is gonna break eventually and then the Allosaur chows down.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Considering we've now confirmed Monsterverse Godzilla casually takes nuclear warheads to the face onscreen, I think it's safe to assume that if the Muto could hurt him, they could probably hurt Gwangi.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Femuto should be the stronger and tougher of the two, considering she could fight Godzilla, who's effectively a Gwangi with increased physical might and an atomic ray. I think the MUTO could overpower and kill Gwangi after a decent brawl.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

The female muto can easily kill gwangi... IF she can land a hit on him, and that is where the crux of this fight lands. The female muto has one real strategy: battering ram into the opponent and then beat them to death when they are knocked over. Gwangi is quick on his feet and more than capable of swerving around the muto far faster than she can. If she bowls him over, Gwangi is toast, but the chances of that happening are slim as gwangi moves to the side and yanks her legs out from under her, before going for a spine or neck bite.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Giratina93 wrote:The female muto can easily kill gwangi... IF she can land a hit on him, and that is where the crux of this fight lands. The female muto has one real strategy: battering ram into the opponent and then beat them to death when they are knocked over. Gwangi is quick on his feet and more than capable of swerving around the muto far faster than she can. If she bowls him over, Gwangi is toast, but the chances of that happening are slim as gwangi moves to the side and yanks her legs out from under her, before going for a spine or neck bite.
If Gwangi is scaled up wouldn't he be slower though? Gravity and square cubed law and whatever?

Eh, whatever, FM scaling shits all over logic.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I mean, Gwangi was toppled by the elephant, so the female should be able to do it as well. I agree with Giratina93, if she knocks him over and starts impaling him, then he's done for. But if he can avoid that and wear down the legs, then go for the throat, then Gwangi could win.

I can imagine this fight going similar to the elephant fight.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Kaiju-King42 wrote:
Giratina93 wrote:The female muto can easily kill gwangi... IF she can land a hit on him, and that is where the crux of this fight lands. The female muto has one real strategy: battering ram into the opponent and then beat them to death when they are knocked over. Gwangi is quick on his feet and more than capable of swerving around the muto far faster than she can. If she bowls him over, Gwangi is toast, but the chances of that happening are slim as gwangi moves to the side and yanks her legs out from under her, before going for a spine or neck bite.
If Gwangi is scaled up wouldn't he be slower though? Gravity and square cubed law and whatever?

Eh, whatever, FM scaling shits all over logic.
Yeah, Sorry KK. FM scaling ignores square cube law and other stuff unless specified.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!