Monster Warrior Godzilla vs Monsterverse King Ghidorah

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Arena: Destroyed Tokyo from Godzilla Final Wars

Rules:
For this fight, Godzilla is 100 meters tall and 60,000 tons, while King Ghidorah's at his normal size.
Godzilla has all his weapons

Verdict: This version of Godzilla seems more than formidable enough in combat to be able to contend with KG; I could see him managing to cut off a head or so if KG isn't careful. Considering Godzilla was unfazed by a fall from space, I don't think KG's stratosphere dropping trick will work here. Overall, I think Godzilla can win for his durability and weapons, though KG's absorption could prove problematic.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Monster Warrior Godzilla vs Monsterverse King Ghidorah

Post by Gigantis »

Monster Warrior Godzilla. Far as we're concerned, Ghidorah never fought Titans with weapons so that's something new, and he's just a brute that makes Final Wars Goji look like a sucky gladiator.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!