Godzilla Earth vs Burning Godzilla

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

Godzilla Earth vs Burning Godzilla

Post by American Godzilla »

For this battle, Godzilla Earth will NOT have its shielding. In addition, both the Anime Godzilla and the 1990s Burning Godzilla will be the same height as each other.

Godzilla Earth weighs in at 100k tons, is very durable and regenerative, has an extremely long ranged Atomic Ray, and can fire a plasma/atomic wave from its tail (causing lots of damage in its path).

Burning Godzilla fires the red Atomic Breath (which is 1.2 million degrees Celsius in heat) and a LOT more powerful than the typical blue Atomic Breath. Burning Godzilla has some durability and a good bit of regeneration. Burning Godzilla can unleash a powerful Atomic Pulse from his body, and although this is short ranged, it is powerful enough to push heavier monsters back. Also this Godzilla is under a meltdown, so if not stopped soon he will explode and (according to the Godzilla vs Destroyah film) take the planet along with him!

Both Godzillas are very strong physically and very intelligent.

Verdict: Offensively, Godzilla Earth can strike burning Godzilla sooner than his rival could thanks to the long reach of that Atomic Ray of his. However, assuming that he could recognize a nuclear meltdown, he probably would not do this too much as it may cause Burning Godzilla to explode prematurely and destroy the planet. Anime Godzilla's best bet is to close in for a melee attack to physically kill BurningG and stop the meltdown. With Anime Godzilla holding back, Burning Godzilla wouldn't be so he could begin to with time overwhelm Godzilla Earth's defenses. I would have to say that Burning Godzilla would end up being the winner in this battle.

This is, however, just my opinion so what do you guys think?
I'm a believe of God and Jesus Christ my saviour and not afraid to say so.
Although I'm not against giving freedom to same-sex couples/marriage (as America is supposed to be free), as a Christian (which the Bible describes as a sin) and me personally I don't care/desire/agree with same sex couples/marriage.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Godzilla Earth vs Burning Godzilla

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Better, but... 1. Please be sure to link bios when possible for stats. Burning Godzilla has a bio here on TK, and earth Godzilla's is easy enough to find.

2. This is one sided. Earth Godzilla's beam is leaps and miles above basically anything burning Godzilla could ever take on, even scaled. Entire mountain ranges in the novels were leveled, and it's power simply cannot be matched. Also, even without the shielding, earth godzilla is a tough motherfucker as seen with the failed attempt to kill it with mechagodzilla city. Burning will be atomized before he can do any real damage.

Locking.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!