2 War of the World Tripods 05 Vs Godzilla Fillius

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

2 War of the World Tripods 05 Vs Godzilla Fillius

Post by Gojira1604 »

Tripod: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... wqKgfl7O4D
Vs
Goji: https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Godzilla_Filius

Arena: Los Angeles
same sizes as in films, no human or bacterial intervention.
Verdict: it depends on if the tripod's organic matter vaporizing rays can pass Godzilla's sheild. if they can its a couple hits over. but assuming they can't, then I think Fillius may win if he grabs ahold of the machines. Can he pass their sheild(droid in The Phantom Menace style?) I assume he can't. i give it to the tripods, they slay Godzilla or drive him into retreating.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Re: 2 War of the World Tripods 05 Vs Godzilla Fillius

Post by Greyshot151 »

Godzilla EASILY wins this.

The original Godzilla which this one is based on tanked hundreds of nukes, wrecked an endless amount of monsters, and has a shield PLUS super regeneration. Trilopods fire some lasers, realize they only ticked Godzilla off, and suffer an endless beam spam until their shields drop.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 2 War of the World Tripods 05 Vs Godzilla Fillius

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Yeah, this is beyond one sided. Earth Godzilla, when he was identical to the filius, tanked over a hundred nukes at once, and his beam is still terrifyingly powerful. The tripods aint doing jack.

Also, you have been flooding the FM'S with a lot of matches with very little thought put into them. Perhaps you should take a step back and think some of these through before you post them.

Locking
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!