Jason Voorhees vs. Blue (the Raptor)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Jason Voorhees vs. Blue (the Raptor)

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Jason Voorhees vs. Blue

Rules: This is specifically the Jason from Freddy vs. Jason while Blue is the female raptor... the blue one (duh) from Jurassic World and its sequel.
Arena: Camp Crystal Lake

It's slasher vs. slasher. Killer vs. Dinosaur. I don't know why, but this fight just randomly came to me. I think they both might be relatively even when it comes to combat intelligence, but while one has a distinct speed advantage (Blue) the other has a definite durability advantage (Jason). I feel if Jason somehow loses his machete, then Blue has a very good chance at taking him apart piece by piece with her claws, teeth and ambush tactics. However, she was almost put down by a single gun shot while Jason has been able to tank A LOT more than that. However, if he'd be lucky enough to land such a hit...

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

UltramanGoji

Re: Jason Voorhees vs. Blue (the Raptor)

Post by UltramanGoji »

Jason's durability and enormous strength give him the win here. He survived a pretty massive explosion with little more than a few burns and with one swipe of his machete, he sent a person flying through the air. Blue can probably try and hit-and-run him to wear him down, but all it'll take is a few swings of that machete and she's down.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Jason Voorhees vs. Blue (the Raptor)

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Jason should take this with his superhuman strength and durability. Blue might be faster, but Jason could definitely tank her attacks long enough to get in a fatal blow with his machete.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA