Captain Marvel Vs Final Wars Godzilla

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Captain Marvel Vs Final Wars Godzilla

Post by Gojira1604 »

Carol; https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom. ... ain_Marvel
Goji; https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_mill5.htm
Rules: Carol is 280 feet tall to so Godzilla has an actual chance to hit her. Goji gets 1 shot of the hyper red spiral ray at any point.

Verdict; Carol while agile to the point she'll be hard to hit by Godzilla also I dont believe doesnt have enough force in her attacks to do much damage to Godzilla. She could though I imagine then a way to outsmart him perhaps bury him under tons of rubble like the Atragon did. But with more ease. I give her the edge.
Last edited by Gojira1604 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Captain Marvel Vs Final Wars Godzilla

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Gojira1604 wrote:Rules: Caro; is 280 feet tall

RIP Evan.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Captain Marvel Vs Final Wars Godzilla

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

what the hell is this match? Literally, what the actual hell is this match?

If we ignore the square cube law and the fact that a 280ft tall Carol would collapse upon herself, scaling her up is going to make her into a literal nightmare for anything to face. When human sized, she was able to chest bump her way through fighter ships, laugh off planetary bombardment from Ronan's ship, and crumple one of his flagships with absolute ease. Scale that up to Godzilla's size, everything dies. EVERYTHING.

I know I have said in the past that Keizer Godzilla is absolutely bonkers with how powerful his beam is, and most anything that would go up against him would be sent flying to the moon and blow up from the friction of being blasted that far that fast, but a suped up Captain Marvel is MORE than capable to taking that punishment, flying back to Godzilla, and punting him over the horizon.

Locking for one-sidedness.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!