Monsterverse Kong vs Godzilla 98 Unscaled

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ebirah_scampi
Interpol Agent

Monsterverse Kong vs Godzilla 98 Unscaled

Post by ebirah_scampi »

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/king_ ... verse.html

Vs

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_1998.html#us

Battle takes place in 1998 New York City with no military interference. It's not to scale so Kong is 30 meters and Godzilla is 60 meters. I say even with the gross size inequality Kong takes it. While GINO could kill him with a well placed chomp, Kong has shown the agility and intelligence to be able to avoid it's attacks, not to mention GINO usually runs rather than standing and fighting when attacked, leaving Kong free to improvise attacks with all the objects in the city as he did with the boulders and trees of Skull Island.

Spuro
Keizer

Re: Monsterverse Kong vs Godzilla 98 Unscaled

Post by Spuro »

Kong isn't much more durable than Gino... and he lacks the same kind of physical weapons that Gino has. With such a huge size difference his physical blows will do only minor damage.

Unless he gets really creative with the environment I think Gino has a pretty serious advantage.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

Gino STOMPS. LITERALLY. This is why Kong being half an opponents size just does not work. It looks cool aesthetically maybe, but Kong is already at a disadvantage when going up against kaiju-he sacrifices durability for physical strength and intelligence. When he's scaled up and fully grown, his durability will definitely at least quadruple, but as a juvenile and as a 30 meter kaiju against a 60 meter one, size always matters and Gino would totally take it.
Image Image

TheDolphinKaijuGod
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheDolphinKaijuGod »

Yeah, all GINO needs to do is bite Kong in half to end the fight. This is straight up unfair...
Resized Image 

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

http://www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Si ... &comp_in=0

left is Kong, right is GINO

Kong is FUCKED.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RIP Evan.

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

TheDolphinKaijuGod wrote:Yeah, all GINO needs to do is bite Kong in half to end the fight. This is straight up unfair...
It would be hard work trying to bite him in half! Gino's head is so big compared to Kong that one bite would swallow Kong whole, like I'm not even kidding. What a mismatch. Also, in terms of Godzilla vs Kong, this whole "he can use weapons and speed/agility to beat Godzilla" is utter shit. Weapons aint doin nothin and size DOES matter in the daikaiju world.
Last edited by KingKong2005 on Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

TheDolphinKaijuGod
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheDolphinKaijuGod »

KingKong2005 wrote:
TheDolphinKaijuGod wrote:Yeah, all GINO needs to do is bite Kong in half to end the fight. This is straight up unfair...
It would be hard work trying to bite him in half! Gino's head is so big compared to Kong that one bite would swallow Kong whole, like I'm not even kidding. What a mismatch.
Just saw the size difference and damn, that's a even bigger size difference than I thought... R.I.P Kong big time... Kong is literally just an oversized ape shaped chicken nugget to Zilla.
Last edited by TheDolphinKaijuGod on Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image