Swarm war: Meganula vs Symbiotic Legion

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
edgaguirus
Keizer

Swarm war: Meganula vs Symbiotic Legion

Post by edgaguirus »

Meganula
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/megan ... ll.htm#Ion

Symbiotic Legion
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/symbiotic_legion.htm

A swarm of Meganula and Symbiotic Legion are at war. while both are fierce fighters, the Legion swarm might have more of an advantage here. a few Meganula were killed by gun fire, while the Symbiotic Legion proved quite durable against it. The armor of a Symbiotic Legion might be able to resist the claws and stingers of the Meganula. For that reason, I'll lean towards the Legion swarm.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Re: Swarm war: Meganula vs Symbiotic Legion

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

The Legion seemed way scarier & more destructive, penetrating their weak spots and them "gassing out" is a major disadvantage however. Equal numbers, I'll bet on the Meganula.
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Are the numbers equal?

I would also lean toward the Meganula; their stingers seemed able to pierce Godzilla's hide, so I think they could potentially 'burst' the Legion.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

TheDolphinKaijuGod
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheDolphinKaijuGod »

I honestly really don't know... I'm kinda leaning Meganula since they're seemingly faster, and were actually able to penetrate Godzilla's tough hide.
Resized Image 

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Assume that the numbers are equal.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.