Godzilla (2001) vs. Orga

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
TheRealSpinoRex
GPN Volunteer

Re: Godzilla (2001) vs. Orga

Post by TheRealSpinoRex »

TheDolphinKaijuGod wrote:
TheRealSpinoRex wrote:GMK easily wins.
What?... I mean, GMK could probably pull of a win. But it'll be far from easy. Could you explain why you think this?
If G2000 could beat Orga in 5 minutes, GMK could do it in 2.

TheDolphinKaijuGod
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheDolphinKaijuGod »

TheRealSpinoRex wrote:
TheDolphinKaijuGod wrote:
TheRealSpinoRex wrote:GMK easily wins.
What?... I mean, GMK could probably pull of a win. But it'll be far from easy. Could you explain why you think this?
If G2000 could beat Orga in 5 minutes, GMK could do it in 2.
How? Godzilla 2001 wasn't much stronger then 2000. He just defeated a bunch of weak monsters. And to be honest, I think 2001 would have even more difficulty with Orga then 2000.
Resized Image 

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

If Orga tries to a board some of GMK Godzilla’s DNA, could he inadvertently absorb some of the souls of which possesses the later?
Last edited by LegendZilla on Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

Orga does have that spaceship to give him backup and his jumping around would keep him on his toes when Godzilla shoots his atomic rays. The problem is getting the D.N.A of this particular Godzilla. Since he's essentially a ghost, he doesn't have D.N.A and therefore there is nothing to absorb. Even so, Godzilla is a strong, incredibly durable, and is something of a grappler all of which would help keep his energy absorbing mouth away. The regenerative factor Orga possesses could make it a battle of who lasts longer, but the destructive capability of the atomic ray this Godzilla has could make Godzilla last longer when it does it.

I'm putting my money on Godzilla 2001.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

HillyHulk wrote:Orga does have that spaceship to give him backup and his jumping around would keep him on his toes when Godzilla shoots his atomic rays. The problem is getting the D.N.A of this particular Godzilla. Since he's essentially a ghost, he doesn't have D.N.A and therefore there is nothing to absorb. Even so, Godzilla is a strong, incredibly durable, and is something of a grappler all of which would help keep his energy absorbing mouth away. The regenerative factor Orga possesses could make it a battle of who lasts longer, but the destructive capability of the atomic ray this Godzilla has could make Godzilla last longer when it does it.

Ghost? He seemed pretty tangible to me.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

LegendZilla wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:Orga does have that spaceship to give him backup and his jumping around would keep him on his toes when Godzilla shoots his atomic rays. The problem is getting the D.N.A of this particular Godzilla. Since he's essentially a ghost, he doesn't have D.N.A and therefore there is nothing to absorb. Even so, Godzilla is a strong, incredibly durable, and is something of a grappler all of which would help keep his energy absorbing mouth away. The regenerative factor Orga possesses could make it a battle of who lasts longer, but the destructive capability of the atomic ray this Godzilla has could make Godzilla last longer when it does it.

Ghost? He seemed pretty tangible to me.
I got my research wrong. I thought it was fusion of spirits as opposed to being possessed by spirits.