George (Rampage) vs Mechagodzilla (Ready Player One)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

George (Rampage) vs Mechagodzilla (Ready Player One)

Post by Kiryu2012 »

George vs Mechagodzilla

Mechagodzilla in action:

Arena: Antarctica

Rules:
Standard

Verdict: Tough call. This Mechagodzilla's Atomic Ray seems like it could hurt, but George's durability and regen should help him survive and keep fighting. I'd say this fight depends on whether George can beat Mechagodzilla to submission before the latter brings him down with enough Atomic Rays.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: George (Rampage) vs Mechagodzilla (Ready Player One)

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

George wins because Mechagodzilla's a computer program who can't touch him. ;)

All serious, Mechagodzilla wins. Size (I think? He has no official height, but he seems to be 2 times bigger then the 18 meter gundam, so about 36 meters to George's 12), firepower, and armor are all in Mechag's favor. The only advantage Geroge has is he's faster, something Mechagodzilla has problems with in the film. However, unlike the Gundam and Iron Giant, George doesn't have any weapons strong enough to chip though the armor.

RIP Evan.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Didn't Mechagodzilla's atomic ray literally melt parts of the Iron Giant? I'm pretty sure that alone could do the job. Mechagodzilla is no slouch in hand to hand either, and was able to keep up with the much more agile Gundam.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Yeah this isn't a tough call. George is strong and all, but barely survived against Lizzie. Mechagodzilla would wreck him with his atomic ray alone. And even if he could handle what Mechagodzilla could throw at him, I don't know how George could really do any real damage to him in Antarctica without any tools to penetrate his armor.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

While MG's firepower would literally melt George alive, there's also the part where this MG is literally the most fragile MG incarnation ever (blowing up FROM A GRENADE IN THE HEAD). Granted, George can't quite capitalize on it... He has a chance, but I see MG having this more often than not
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Giratina93 wrote:While MG's firepower would literally melt George alive, there's also the part where this MG is literally the most fragile MG incarnation ever (blowing up FROM A GRENADE IN THE HEAD). Granted, George can't quite capitalize on it... He has a chance, but I see MG having this more often than not
To be fair his owner blew up. That means all his in-game items would be taken from him.

Not saying you're wrong about him being fragile, since a gun put a hole through MG's eyes and into the cockpit, but still.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.