Armor Mothra vs Burning Godzilla

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
MuchWowSuchGodzilla
JXSDF Technician

Armor Mothra vs Burning Godzilla

Postby MuchWowSuchGodzilla » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:50 pm

Armor Mothra
http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Mothra_Leo

Burning Godzilla
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_heisei.htm

Fight happens New York at night.

Burning Godzilla starts at 1160 Celcius and caps at 2000 but doesnt explode.

I can see Armor Mothra winning in most scenarios here. He can stay alive long enough to use his Excel Buster and his flying speed might be too fast for Godzilla to react to. His wings should do some decent damage and his beams were powerful enough to break through GKG, so they'll for sure do some damage. The only way I see AM losing here is he lets Godzilla heat up, then the random nuclear pulses will make getting close impossible, in which Godzilla will win the beam struggle every time.

AM 7/10
Godzilla 3/10
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

edgaguirus
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Armor Mothra vs Burning Godzilla

Postby edgaguirus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:38 am

Armor Mothra wins this easily. Burning Godzilla could hit Mothra with his beam, but it would likely do no damage. Mothra took a direct blast from GKG, and no harm was done. Mothra would fly circles around Godzilla, and Godzilla would not be able to do much against Mothra unless he got in a lucky punch or tail strike. Even then, Mothra would still win.
Kaiju are just like people- giant, radioactive people.

Megalon went into a bar and saw Gigan. Megalon said, " Again? I thought you gave this up."
" What can I say," Gigan asked. " I'm hooked."

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Postby Tomzilla » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:11 pm

Many fans regard Armor Mothra as the most powerful live-action Toho character. Burning Godzilla will put up a better fight than Grand King Ghidorah. But unfortunately for the King of the Monsters, Godzilla will experience the same fate as Ghidorah; Armor Mothra will slice off a limb or two before obliterating him with her Transcending Fate.
https://youtu.be/3-N3yTpjI1w
MONSTER SIGHTINGS #2: MOTHRA
The Queen of Monsters helps those in need.

Gawdziller1954
Interpol Agent

Postby Gawdziller1954 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:24 am

Tomzilla wrote:Many fans regard Armor Mothra as the most powerful live-action Toho character. Burning Godzilla will put up a better fight than Grand King Ghidorah. But unfortunately for the King of the Monsters, Godzilla will experience the same fate as Ghidorah; Armor Mothra will slice off a limb or two before obliterating him with her Transcending Fate.

*Him. Armor Mothra's a male.
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

Breakdown
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Breakdown » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:28 am

Tomzilla wrote:Many fans regard Armor Mothra as the most powerful live-action Toho character. Burning Godzilla will put up a better fight than Grand King Ghidorah. But unfortunately for the King of the Monsters, Godzilla will experience the same fate as Ghidorah; Armor Mothra will slice off a limb or two before obliterating him with her Transcending Fate.

Pretty sure Godzilla Earth would make quick work of Armor Mothra.
Boo-Hoo, I'm leaking lubricant!

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Postby Tomzilla » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:02 pm

Gawdziller1954 wrote:

I thought so, too. Then I watched the Rebirth of Mothra trilogy in Japanese w/ subtitles and, well, they kept referring to this particular Mothra as him, her, or it. Then there's various source material reporting different info. Basically, this Mothra defies pronouns as we know it. :P

Breakdown wrote:Pretty sure Godzilla Earth would make quick work of Armor Mothra.

I agree. Which is why I wrote: "Many fans regard Armor Mothra as the most powerful live-action Toho character."
https://youtu.be/3-N3yTpjI1w
MONSTER SIGHTINGS #2: MOTHRA
The Queen of Monsters helps those in need.

Gawdziller1954
Interpol Agent

Postby Gawdziller1954 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:38 pm

Tomzilla wrote:
Gawdziller1954 wrote:

I thought so, too. Then I watched the Rebirth of Mothra trilogy in Japanese w/ subtitles and, well, they kept referring to this particular Mothra as him, her, or it. Then there's various source material reporting different info. Basically, this Mothra defies pronouns as we know it. :P

Breakdown wrote:Pretty sure Godzilla Earth would make quick work of Armor Mothra.

I agree. Which is why I wrote: "Many fans regard Armor Mothra as the most powerful live-action Toho character."

Well, it iS a form of Mothra leo, who is Mothra's son, soooo...
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

Return to “Fantasy Matches”