Deadpool vs Jason Voorhees

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
SoggyNoodles2016

Deadpool vs Jason Voorhees

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Deadpool

Height: 6'2
Weight: 190 lbs
Abilities: rapid regeneration, immortal, superhuman strength, superhuman agility, superhuman reflexes, superhuman durability, superhuman speed, superhuman stamina, master marksman, master swordsman, master martial artist, fourth wall awareness.
Incarnation: Movie version

vs

Jason Voorhees
Height: 6'6
Weight: 235 lbs
Abilities: Supernatural strength, pain resistance, stealth, intelligence, immortal, regeneration, teleportation, weapon proficiency,
Incarnation: Part 7: the New Blood

Arena: Camp Crystal Lake (Friday The 13th: The Game version)

Rules:
* Neither combantant can leave Crystal Lake.
*To win, one of the combatants must briefly kill the other or leave them in a postion where it will take a while for them to regenerate. Example: Jason wins if he decapitates Deadpool and leaves him.
* Deadpool is equipped with a pair of IWI Desert Eagles pistols, his katanas, his teleporter, and a C-4 explosive that he must place as a trap (In other words, he can't just throw it at Jason and hope for the best). Jason is equipped with his machtee, pocket knives, and vairous traps around the camp. Both can use any weapons they find/make around the camp.

Outcome:

This one is tough. I thought of this one day and have been debating who would win since. Both Deadpool and Jason can regenrate from any wounds and can deal a lot of damage. For a while, I thought Jason would win. He's has more durability and could shug off most of Deadpool's attacks. He also is much more brutal, and would easily kill Deadpool if he was a normal human. However, I soon realized Deadpool does have an advantage.

He's fucking insane.

Deadpool has won a lot of his battles by acting in ways his opponent can't predict, something that could easily happen to Jason. Another major advantage is Deadpool is aware of the fourth wall. This shifts the battle highly in his favor because Deadpool won't just stand there and be surprised by Jason. He can be aware of what Jason's usual M.O is. That way, he can predict ambushes, plan traps and use Jason's startegies against him.

In a one on one battle, Jason has this but if Deadpool can get away and let his insanity loose, I think he can easily win this.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

RIP Evan.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Deadpool vs Jason Voorhees

Post by Kiryu2012 »

This is a tough one. Jason's durability and regen's gonna be a real pain, but I don't see him getting past Deadpool's regen at the same time. I'd say Deadpool's superior intelligence, combined with his greater combat experience and speed, should give him enough of an edge to win this. It might take a while, though.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

Why is this post on Toho Kingdom and not somewhere else like Comic Vine?
Image Image

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

KingKong2005 wrote:Why is this post on Toho Kingdom and not somewhere else like Comic Vine?
????
We're allowed to make non Toho fantasy matches.

RIP Evan.

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

KingKong2005 wrote:Why is this post on Toho Kingdom and not somewhere else like Comic Vine?
Non-Toho FMs are fine. It allows the FMs some variety. Does anybody really want SpaceGodzilla vs Destoroyah for the upteenth time?

That said, it is preferred that OP provides links for characters to list powers, abilities, etc. (If you can't, then at least write down their powers much like TK's monster bios) Also, please specify which incarnations of both fighters are being used here.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.