King Kong (2005) Vs Destroyah

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

King Kong (2005) Vs Destroyah

Post by KingKong2005 »

Combatants
King Kong (2005)
Height: 100 meters.
Weight: 50,000 tons.
(This increase in height and weight means a drastic increase in durability. Not to where he's tanking every beam and hit, but at MOST he's getting hit by one or two oxygen destroyer beams and surviving it. One hit from the lazer horn would be devastating, but he's allowed to still survive it. Any more would kill him.)

Destroyah
Height: 120 meters.
Weight: 80,000 tons.
(Not allowed to retreat, whether it's flying away or dividing into it's aggregate forms)

Rules
Round 1: Destroyah's beams are enabled, King Kong has already seen Destroyah use his beams/lazer horn.
Round 2: Hand 2 Hand, no beams allowed.
Arena: City where Godzilla and Destroyah fought.

Who do you think will win? My thoughts down below!
Round 1: I think that King Kong, after seeing these beams being used, would know that his only chance is to outrun Destroyah and attack from behind. And considering King Kong is incredibly fast even when scaled, I think he's totally capable of outrunning/dodging the oxygen destroyer beam and/or lazer horn if it comes to that. Once he gets behind, I think his only real chance is to disable Destroyah's tail claw ala crushing it and just ripping it off with his brute strength. If he manages to do this, before Destroyah turns around Kong can just swing him around by the tail and keep attacking from behind. After that tail claw is disabled, Destroyah will have a hard time shaking Kong off, and Kong's next move is to hit that horn once or twice then he'll aim somewhere else in preparation of it being used. Once he breaks that, his only real chance is stay on the back and just try to beat him to death. Maybe he'd pull a GFW and have Destroyah fire his beam at his own arm or something, idk. If Kong slips up once and Destroyah turns around, it's over. Kong is done for, he'd get merced. But he definitely stands a chance if he's attacking from behind and has disabled the tail claw, I don't see how he wouldn't be able to beat him from there.

Round 2: I say that since Destroyah doesn't have any weapons and this is H2H, I'd give this to Kong. I think he'd attack from behind, disabling the tail claw first then the wings, it'd be over for Destroyah from there. Destroyah's only real chance against Kong in H2H is using that tail claw and throwing Kong, or carrying Kong into the air. Kong's speed and agility would help him avoid getting caught by the tail, and if he does get caught and thrown I don't think it'd be fatal or anything serious. In a H2H fight, he'd have to worry about getting picked up and flown with into the air and then being dropped, but Destroyah will have a hard time shaking Kong off to drop him, so that's why I see Kong winning a H2H fight (as crazy as it sounds :lol:)
Last edited by KingKong2005 on Sun May 20, 2018 11:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: King Kong (2005) Vs Destroyah

Post by Kiryu2012 »

You can't use multiple rounds in FMs. Regardless, Kong simply doesn't have the means of getting past Destroyah's durability, strength, and firepower, while Destroyah's arsenal is more than enough to bring down Kong; a single Horn Katana could easily kill Kong.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

round 1: Dessy just straight up mutilates Kong. The hell is the gorilla gonna do to the precambrian horror? one laser horn is going to bisect Kong, and while it's not a move Dessy uses often, it's still a present, looming threat that Kong's not going to enjoy taking. Anyone ordered eviscerated monkey?

Round 2: I'm going to be GENEROUS to Kong and assume that no beams also means no laser horn. Dessy still has this, though its stiff body means Kong can just sorta wail on it... until the tail grabs Kong and begins siphoning the life out of the gorilla. Remember, Dessy's tail was absorbing so much energy from Godzilla, some of the glowing heat patches dissipated for the moment. And again... what can Kong do to Destroyah? Godzilla at least had just as monstrous, if not more monstrous strength and actual claws to rip into Dessy... Kong doesn't, and has nothing to protect himself from being shoved off, getting the tail wrapped around him, and being dragged across the place while his life energy is siphoned away.

Also, that's not how we see Kong fight anything head to head. Against the V-rexes, outside of the ambush against the one trying to eat Ann at first, he fought it head to head, letting it charge into him. Against Dessy... that's not going to end well.

And as Kiryu stated above, multiple round FM's aren't allowed.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Whatever did Kong do to deserve this? :|

Destoroyah either mutilates or chops him into two halves with his horn katana.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sun May 20, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Kong gets a few punches in, but it really doesn't do much to Destoroyah, all Destoroyah has to do is wrap the tail around Kong and just fly to a high enough while charging Kong with tail energy and drop him, which either kills him, or incapacitates him.

As stated above, the Horn Katana, slices and dices Kong, the oxygen beam most likely will burn a hole through Kong after two blasts.

Even if Kong got ahold of the tail, again, tail energy, burns his hands and the claws chokes the life's out of him as the tail pumps him with more energy.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

UltimateDitto wrote:Kong gets a few punches in, but it really doesn't do much to Destoroyah, all Destoroyah has to do is wrap the tail around Kong and just fly to a high enough while charging Kong with tail energy and drop him, which either kills him, or incapacitates him.

As stated above, the Horn Katana, slices and dices Kong, the oxygen beam most likely will burn a hole through Kong after two blasts.

Even if Kong got ahold of the tail, again, tail energy, burns his hands and the claws chokes the life's out of him as the tail pumps him with more energy.
Really good analayzation! What are your thoughts on a pure H2H fight (I was unaware of multiple rounds sorry), no beams/horn slices/tail energy.
Image Image

TheRealSpinoRex
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheRealSpinoRex »

Destoroyah takes this EASILY. Kong 2005 dies from bullets.