George(Rampage) vs King Kong(2005)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

George(Rampage) vs King Kong(2005)

Post by ernesth100 »

Ladies and Gentlemen, in this corner we have the giant albino, lab monkey gone wrong. George the Gorilla!

And in the other corner way over there we have King Kong!

Both scaled to same size. Who wins an all out brawl in the city?
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: George(Rampage) vs King Kong(2005)

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

King Kong. More experienced and has fought worst everyday on Skull Island.

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Read the FM rules, ernesth100.

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:King Kong. More experienced and has fought worst everyday on Skull Island.
What are you talking about? Lizzie could single handedly wipe out all life on Skull Island.

Anyway, George wins. He's Kong's superior in virtually every category. He's more durable (so he's harder to injure), he can soak more damage (so what damage he does take won't affect him as much), and he has regeneration (so what damage he does sustain will be healed sooner or later). He's also arguably smarter, since he made better use of environmental weapons. The only thing they're evenly matched in is strength.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Yeah, George's durability and regen seal the deal for me. I mean, he survived getting impaled through the chest while Kong was brought down from substantially less significant wounds. George could simply outlast Kong in this battle.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Ah right forgot the regen. In that case George.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

George's regeneration and durability easily outclass Kong. But that's not to say scaled to the same size, it would be enough to outclass Kong's experience. Kong has been a fighter long before George was born. It'd be an interesting battle to say the least. I feel as if it would begin with Kong overwhelming George, but as it dragged on and George began to adapt to Kong's attacks, as Ik he's definitely the smarter of the two, he'd eventually overwhelm Kong through sheer superior stamina as he would be turning the tides and putting the beats on KK by then.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

I agree with ernesth100. Kong starts the battle dominating, but loses if he doesn't put George away quickly. George for the win, 7/10.
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

The fight reminds me of T-800 vs T-1000. Kong will likely be more brutal but eventually George will keep healing and is more durable. He eventually wear Kong down and take him out.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

This is basically a battle between two incredibly similar monsters. George and Kong are both fast, smart and can be heavy hitters. This is an even match, but I'm leaning towards George because hes got that regen and he's taken out much bigger fish the Kong has.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.