Striker Eureka vs Ramarak

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Striker Eureka vs Ramarak

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/skullcrawler.html

vs

http://pacificrim.wikia.com/wiki/Strike ... a_(Jaeger)

Rules:

1. Scaled

Arena: Hong Kong Bay (Pacific Rim)

Jaeger vs Kaiju. Striker's got the firepower needed to put the big one down, but the SKullcrawler's an agile, fast and smart opponent, and will be relentlessly assaulting the machine. Abstaining, but leaning the Jaeger...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Re: Striker Eureka vs Ramarak

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Pretty sure striker has this in the bag. Ramarak can take a lot of blunt force, but it suffers when weapons are put into use. Striker may struggle for a small time, but in the end he's just going to whip out some blades and missiles, then it's bye bye skullcrawler.

Striker 8/10.

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by Tomzilla »

Striker Eureka humiliated Otachi in their fight. Otachi is neither weak nor unimpressive; in fact, I think Otachi would best the Skullcrawler* in combat. But Striker was seconds away from slaughtering Otachi and would have done exactly that were it not for Leatherback's timely intervention. The Skullcrawler is an impressive fighter; she is superior to most kaiju in close range combat. But Striker Eureka is in a different league. We'll see if Striker will be surpassed by the next generation of Jaegers in Pacific Rim: Uprising.

* OK, so is Ramarak its actual name?
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Tomzilla wrote:
Honestly... it's just the name I prefer to call it, since it's what everyone originally called it when the movie came out. I know it's just a trademarked name that never saw actual use, so it's just the Big Skullcrawler, but hey, it gives me a way to specify it out in a shorter manner than "The Big Skullcrawler"
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by Tomzilla »

Giratina93 wrote:
Tomzilla wrote:
Honestly... it's just the name I prefer to call it, since it's what everyone originally called it when the movie came out. I know it's just a trademarked name that never saw actual use, so it's just the Big Skullcrawler, but hey, it gives me a way to specify it out in a shorter manner than "The Big Skullcrawler"
Calling it The BS works, too. :P
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”