Meltdown Godzilla v Godzilla Earth

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Meltdown Godzilla v Godzilla Earth

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzi ... sei.htm#95
v
http://wikizilla.org/wiki/Godzilla_Earth

RULES:
Meltdown Godzilla is 100m tall, 60,000 tons
Godzilla Earth is 318m, 100,000 tons
Meltdown Godzilla is at peak power but does not meltdown/explode

ARENA:
Wasteland

VERDICT:
Going off of the weight of Godzilla Earth, I'm gonna outright say I don't think he could just step on Godzilla '95 and call it a day. I'm not really sure how the physics works here, but he's be stomped on and thrown heavier monsters and swam under the Earth's mantle. At full power, a blast is going to hurt Earth who I assume won't have shield deployed. He only used it when he knew he needed it and that'll be after he gets nailed by the Hyper Fire Ray. Are Earth's attacks enough to bring down the Heisei Godzilla at full power? I'm slightly leaning towards Burning Godzilla here.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Meltdown Godzilla v Godzilla Earth

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I really can't see BG doing much to Godzilla Earth. Even with his given weight, he's still far bigger than BG, and his attacks would be much larger than anything BG could dish out. I'd say Godzilla Earth could outright oneshot BG with any of his attacks.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

... As it stands, it is FAR too soon to make an FM on Godzilla Earth. We don't know if he still has the electromagnetic shielding he did back when he first emerged/ his much smaller spawn has, or how durable he's become, or even how powerful his beam is against other monsters. There are FAR too many unknowns to properly gauge a fight like this. It's just as likely BG's constant spiral rays literally bounce off the shielding or even just his armored hide as it is it causing any sort of damage to him... but (In the most likely case), his defensive capabilities are improved from his smaller spawn and from how he was originally (HE TOOK 150 NUKES AT ONCE AND DIDN'T EVEN CARE, THAT SHIELD IS OP AS FUCK)... there's literally nothing BG can do to harm him He could meltdown (which is against the rules, but still), and Godzilla Earth would just stand there, blink, and go back to sleep or something.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

It would be pretty bizarre if Godzilla Earth just lost his whole powerset over time. Like, defeat the whole point of the ending bizarre.

Either way though Godzilla Earth could probably defeat any other version of Godzilla just by roaring at them.
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Curbstomp in favor of Earth. Meltdown can get as hot as he wants but his Spiral Rays are utterly impotent against Earth's sheild. I'm pretty sure that oscillatory wave ability he has literally disintegrated an entire ship, like, turned it to particles. If that is the case than Earth could one-shot BG. Also his tail whip sliced through several gigantic rock formations and annihilated an entire forest made of the same strong bio-metal he is. Hell even Godzilla Filius would give BG a challenge.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

I mean........ GE tanked 150 and 2000 nukes on separate occasions. I doubt any of Burning's spiral rays or even his infinite heat ray get that hot.

Like Girantina said- it's best we wait considering like a minute of screentime isn't enough to fully examine all of GE's abilities.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I don't know why we can't just use Filius as a basis for judging Earth's capabilities. There's noting to suggest that they're different other than size and 2 new powers. If anything, it seems hes gotten stronger over time.
Last edited by Breakdown on Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by Tomzilla »

Ironically, I think melting down is the only way Meltdown Godzilla could satisfactorily kill Godzilla Earth. It would come at a hefty price, of course.

Meltdown Godzilla may be the most powerful live-action Godzilla yet, but not even he has the firepower needed to breach Godzilla Earth's nigh-unbreakable shield. We don't know exactly how powerful Godzilla Earth's Atomic Beam has become, but he still wields immensely powerful projectiles. As far as strength goes, Meltdown Godzilla is strong enough to give his bigger opponent a good fight; however, let's not forget how Godzilla Earth made his grand entrance by breaking apart a mountain.

Godzilla Earth ultimately wins this. Maybe a Composite Live-Action Godzilla would stand a better chance.
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

I agree... Goji Earth is sorta the magnum opus when it comes to Godzilla's. Sure, he's slow as hell, but due to his size, he can close distance fairly well, if that isn't enough, he can generate sonic booms with his tail easily, and there's his weaponized roar. He has a fucking force field for god sakes. He maybe ass at handling tooth and claw tactics though, as all his confirmed kills in the novel equate to him using his breath.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.