Five King V Final Wars Godzilla & MonsterX

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Five King V Final Wars Godzilla & MonsterX

Post by Gojira1604 »

http://ultra.wikia.com/wiki/Five_King
vs
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_mill5.htm
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/keize ... rah.htm#mx

Arena: Beijing
Rules: MX can go Keizer
Verdict: I think the Final Wars pair could pull off a victory, both have I think the sufficient durability to take and recover from 5's unrelenting assaults and I think Godzilla's atomic breath in potent enough to cause serious damage to King's appendages especially if the Victorium crystals on his back are at some point shattered which I could see either opponent doing by getting behind 5 with their superior agility.
(I originally was going to make this match 5 King vs FWs Goji alone, but figured it to one-sided in 5's favor, was I correct or incorrect in this assumption, how much of a difference do you think Monster X makes?)

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Re: Five King V Final Wars Godzilla & MonsterX

Post by LamangoKaijura »

FiveKing is like, five times stronger then anything GFW shat out. Hell, Golza alone could probably give GFW Goji a run for his money.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

LamangoKaijura wrote:FiveKing is like, five times stronger then anything GFW shat out. Hell, Golza alone could probably give GFW Goji a run for his money.
Gotta agree with Lamango, although I don't know a ton about Five King, something ells me he would straight up
d!¢k on our boys.

Godzilla attempts to use the atomic breath to 'one shot' Five King, only for Five King to use the Gan Q hand to absorb it, and redirect it back, possibly incapacitating Godzilla.

X attempts close quarters combat, but can't lay a dent in the Five King's armor. I'm pretty sure Five King somehow knocks him out, preventing him from transforming to Keizer.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Unit~NoA
G-Force Personnel

Post by Unit~NoA »

UltimateDitto wrote:Gotta agree with Lamango, although I don't know a ton about Five King, something ells me he would straight up
d!¢k on our boys.
I would've totally agreed on Five King owning either monster in those type of scenarios, if this was one-on-one. GFW, being the ace between him and MX would most definitely lose from all of Five King constant spamming and beam redirecting in a one sided bout. More so helplessly with MX lone.

But remember, he's facing two of them at the same time. I see Five King losing in a sloppy yet similar fashion because he can't handle distractions. MX being a durable punching bag would serve a competent role as he tries to repeatedly run towards the Ultra powerhouse for melee with infrequent bolt blasts. This is where GFW can start blasting Five King's essential limps without worrying about beam exchanges. The FW duo can work the same roles vice versa at a much less efficacy.

Both the Final Wars monsters are more agile with beam abilities that are just as dangerous, and show cased us the durability to survive Five King's blast redirections when the two took a far larger beam collision face first.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Yes, but it's a Golza body with a Gan Q portal on it's arm, people forget this. Golzas take punishment worse then what any GFW Kaiju can throw out. Now add to the fact it also has Rebugias claw, Melba's wings and C.O.V's what the fuck ever. Gan Q's eye enables it to suck in beams from anywhere.

Five King also took on multiple Ultras. Ultras can, in and of themselves, wipe the floor with GFW and Monster X.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Unit~NoA
G-Force Personnel

Post by Unit~NoA »

LamangoKaijura wrote:Yes, but it's a Golza body with a Gan Q portal on it's arm, people forget this. Golzas take punishment worse then what any GFW Kaiju can throw out.
The problem is that Five King hasn't shown any use of Fire Golza's absorption ability. His prime defence besides his natural body armor is just Gan Q's eye. Which apparently didn't exist or just forgot to use it with his next fight with 3 Ultras. You'll have to show us that 5 King is even aware he has Golza's ability because he made no use of it during any torso blasts.
Now add to the fact it also has Rebugias claw, Melba's wings and C.O.V's what the fuck ever. Gan Q's eye enables it to suck in beams from anywhere.

Five King also took on multiple Ultras. Ultras can, in and of themselves, wipe the floor with GFW and Monster X.
Gan Q eye doesn't allow protection "from anywhere", the moment another opponent's energy blast is not in direct contact with the eye he has last that arm. All other monster parts haven't retained any of Golza's durability, especially pertaining to energy resistance. They've been blasted off ironically with Gingu and Victory using older, much weaker Showa Ultramen rays.

5 King's only two brief appearances contradicts with themselves and what you're saying on paper. He showed no use of Gan Q defensively in his latest reappearance, his use of the limp is inconsistent.
Last edited by Unit~NoA on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

I figured we're using his first appearance. But yeah, you got me there.

Unit~NoA
G-Force Personnel

Post by Unit~NoA »

Quote fail post
Last edited by Unit~NoA on Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.