Mechagodzilla(Showa) V Cyberzilla & 'Zilla98

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Mechagodzilla(Showa) V Cyberzilla & 'Zilla98

Post by Gojira1604 »

MechaG; https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mecha ... owa.htm#75
Vs
Cyber; https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/tv/cyber_godzilla.htm
Godzilla; https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_1998.html#us
All equal height
I think the Tristar Godzillas win it. Both are I think too agile for MG to successfully fight. I see them smacking the black hole alien's mech around bad with CyberZ pelting mechagodzilla with missles and atomic breath. Though 98's extraordinary jumping, digging and dodging abilities would contribute well to distract and hinder MG, I think it is likely to perish if caught in anyone's arsenal assault. Agree or dis?

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Mechagodzilla(Showa) V Cyberzilla & 'Zilla98

Post by Zarm »

I don't know the Tristar Godzillas well enough to weight in, but just a reminder that Mechagodzilla has quite a defensive barrier to avoid a pelting. In theory, only a magnetic- or loss-of-cyborg-controller-induced paralysis is able to prevent that.

I would say that MechaG'd beam and missile spam would be enough to blanket the area and counter agility- but let's face it, he couldn't even hit a cowering King Caesar and Godzilla when they were standing still. ;) (Unless 'aim' was one of the new-and-improved features of the second model).
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

he couldn't even hit a cowering King Caesar and Godzilla when they were standing still.
Yet both were so out of it by the time the attack was done, K.C. was out of the fight until Godzilla turned into a magnet, and then Godzilla literally staggered to MechaG and got his asses handed to him until he turned into a magnet.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Mechagodzilla scored several direct hits on KC during their fight, but there where several misses as well. He's a lot more accurate with his eye lasers, which will probably instant-kill G98 and hurt Cyber-Godzilla. I don't think Cyber-Godzilla's weapons will have any devastating effect on Mechagodzilla, as the latter was able to withstand his own eye beams redirected at him numerous times as well as Godzilla's atomic ray. He's also durable enough to withstand being thrown around by King Caesar, who has better fighting feats than both of thr Zillas combined. Mechagodzilla takes this comfortably 9/10.
Last edited by Breakdown on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

LamangoKaijura wrote:
he couldn't even hit a cowering King Caesar and Godzilla when they were standing still.
Yet both were so out of it by the time the attack was done, K.C. was out of the fight until Godzilla turned into a magnet, and then Godzilla literally staggered to MechaG and got his asses handed to him until he turned into a magnet.
That is true. And it's really confusing where KC goes, too; he just vanishes in-between shots. It's a weird sequence. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Nah, you see him take a fall before Godzilla stumbles at MechaGodzilla. Godzilla even tries to help him up just for a few seconds.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Why isn't this Toonzilla and Cyberzilla? Toonzilla has actual combat prowess and far more skill than we ever saw from his old man, and while still in MG's favor, it wouldn't be a hideously one sided battle...

But, this is GINO we have, and so all it's going to take is one beam blast or even stray missile to horribly maim the iguana, and Cyberzilla's not that sturdy either, having an arm blown off by a stray shot from an alien fighter, and dying from getting his chest gnawed into. Cyberzilla and GINO can dodge all they want, but sooner or later, they're going to be blown up to kingdom come.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Mechagodzilla wins, a few finger missiles kill Zilla with relative ease, Cyber Godzilla will attempt to harm Mechagodzilla, but he can just put use his energy field to deflect missiles or atomic breath.

Even if both somehow, got into close combat, I highly doubt they can even debt the space titanium armor. Then of course Mechagodzilla can just spin his head around and either use the barrier again, or fire the rainbow eye beams to kill Zilla and badly injure Cyber Godzilla.

Skip to 1:00, anyone remember this? :lol:
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

JetJaguarPaunch
Samurai

Post by JetJaguarPaunch »

I'll remind everyone that Showa MechaGodzilla went toe to toe with Showa Godzilla and came out pretty good in the exchange.

He absolutely dominated King Ceasar.

What I'm trying to say is Showa MG could literally just beat them to death without ever worrying about his missiles or beams. Zilla is a joke in terms of everything that isn't being a distraction, and CyberGINO is not much better. CyberGINO is ridiculously fragile and only wasn't horrifically killed by ToonZilla because of the whole I'm your Parent Thing. Nothing CyberGINO has even comes close to the fire power that Showa MG has shrugged off- IE his own beams and Godzilla's beam. Neither of these guys have the physical strength of Godzilla either and I don't see them becoming magnets and fucking his internals up.

Even if you subbed in ToonZilla, while that would be a better fight, it wouldn't help much. CyberGINO is just a distraction at that point, and ToonZilla simply does not have the power to put down ShowaMG.