Shin Godzilla V Iris

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Shin Godzilla V Iris

Post by Gojira1604 »

Iris; https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/iris.htm#i
Shin; https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzi ... tml#fourth
Shin can not evolve past Form 4, Iris connected a human host Shin doesn't know of,

I think Iris might just absorb much of the energy Godzilla needs to counter her(Iris is a girl right?) thus leaving the king of monsters defenseless. Won't be too easy by any means I imagine, & would certainly be a cool match. Thoughts? :)

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Re: Shin Godzilla V Iris

Post by Inferno Rodan »

They both just stare at each other instead of fighting. Shin only reacts once he's been hurt, and Iris is incapable of injuring him in the first place.

If Shin does end up throwing a tantrum, though, Iris will get vaporized immediately.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Shin Godzilla V Iris

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

this is THE most boring FM I have ever seen... and I saw Iris vs Ultraman Powered, so that's saying something. Iris is literally a non-agressive fighter on the ground, while Shin... only fights back when he's been harmed. It's a glorified staring contest between the two, until Shin FINALLY decides Iris is a threat, and blows him up.

If Iris starts in the air and rains down sonic cutters, Shin will put on his fancy laser show, and vaporize Iris.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!