Toho Kong vs Monster X and Gigan

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Toho Kong vs Monster X and Gigan

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/gigan_mill.htm#2

http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/keizer_ghidorah.htm#mx

vs

http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/king_k ... a.html#one

Rules:
1. Scaled
2. Monster X can transform into Keizer Ghidorah if needed
3. Kong is juiced up on electricity

Arena: Ruined Tokyo (Final Wars)

The lord of a distant island goes up against the Xillian's greatest fighters. Personally, I think Kong has this. Gigan is going to be THRASHED by Kong, and Monster X can't quite match him in melee either, but he can take up more than a few of those hits. Monster X's gravity bolts could do some damage to Kong, though...
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Toho Kong vs Monster X and Gigan

Post by Zarm »

I think the duo's ranged ability, and Gigan's ability to attack with flybys, give them a significant advantage.

While Kong seems to have some increased durability in when juiced up, if you look, he doesn't actually take that many hits- if any- from the Atomic Ray after he gets charged up (IIRC). They usually hit near his feet and create an explosion on the ground. So I don't think there's any particular evidence that he has basically a personal forcefield when juiced up, and because of that, and everything that the duo did to Final Wars Godzilla who was at ludicrous levels of power, I tend to think the gravity bolts would make mincemeat of Kong and the duo would be able to easily overpower him just by keeping at a distance and hitting him while he could not hit them, especially double-teaming Kong.

Against one or the other individually, this might be a different story (especially with Gigan).
Last edited by Zarm on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I have to agree with Zarm; Kong's toast. Either one alone though would have a rough time, especially Gigan with his subpar durability. There's a fairly large possibility that Monster X could transform into Keizer Ghidorah, which would seal the deal for the aliens.
Resized Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

What did Kong do to deserve this? :cry: