Jason Voorhes vs Micheal Myers

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Jason Voorhes vs Micheal Myers

Post by fanofstuff »

http://fridaythe13th.wikia.com/wiki/Jason_Voorhees

vs

http://halloweenmovie.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Myers

Rules:
-Jason doesn't have access to uber Jason from "Jason X".
-Both Jason and Myers can only use abilities from their films.
-They are at the most want to kill eachother(Jason thinks Myers killed Pamela, Myers thinks Jason is a Strode, they both think the other is a sex and drug using teenager)
-The fight takes place at Camp Crystal Lake with the following weapons available to both combatants: machete, axe, knife, bear trap, wrench, cleaver, hatchet
-The fight is to the death or at least the closest thing these two get to death.
-FIGHT!

Verdict:
It's funny, the rules I mainly did to nerf Jason, and yet at the end of the day, I still see Jason winning in the end. Myers I believe does have a slight edge in speed and intelligence, but at the end of the day, those advantages aren't going to help him when Jason has taken everything that has taken out Myers and just kept going. Jason is just too durable and the need to end Myers is what's going to end Myers. Still, that's just what I think.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Jason Voorhes vs Micheal Myers

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

It's a damn shame nobody here posts on non-kaiju FMs.

Anyway, I'd say Jason takes it. He's way more durable than Myers and is also a good bit stronger. Myers does have an advantage in intelligence, but I don't think it'll do him enough good.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:It's a damn shame nobody here posts on non-kaiju FMs.

Anyway, I'd say Jason takes it. He's way more durable than Myers and is also a good bit stronger. Myers does have an advantage in intelligence, but I don't think it'll do him enough good.
Is that even allowed? I thought it has to be only kaiju like King Kong, Godzilla, Gamera, etc.
Image Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

KingKong2005 wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:It's a damn shame nobody here posts on non-kaiju FMs.

Is that even allowed? I thought it has to be only kaiju like King Kong, Godzilla, Gamera, etc.
The only banned characters are ones from video games and ones that have cartoon physics applied to them, like Bugs Bunny.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

The only exceptions for Videogame characters are ones who've appeared in novels, movies, and other media.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

So Bob Hoskins Mario vs. novel Master Chief would be a totally legit, extremely short match? ;)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gonna have to say Jason. His strength and durability should be enough to allow him to outmatch Michael.
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Zarm wrote:So Bob Hoskins Mario vs. novel Master Chief would be a totally legit, extremely short match? ;)
As ridiculous as it would be, it is technically legal.
ImageImage

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Breakdown wrote:
Zarm wrote:So Bob Hoskins Mario vs. novel Master Chief would be a totally legit, extremely short match? ;)
Ridiculous, sure... but you never know, maybe Master Chief could manage a hail-mary gambit to pull off a win... ;)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Zarm wrote:
Breakdown wrote:
Ridiculous, sure... but you never know, maybe Master Chief could manage a hail-mary gambit to pull off a win... ;)
Nah man, Master Chief would teabag Mario into submission!
ImageImage

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Isn't Michael still a normal person? I haven't followed his lore as much as Jason's.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

Post by Kaltes-Herzeleid »

miguelnuva wrote:Isn't Michael still a normal person? I haven't followed his lore as much as Jason's.
No. He's a force of pure evil and is clearly a supernatural being who's killed people in ways no normal person could and survived things no human could.

I will never understand why people still get confused about this.
Resized Image