SpaceGodzilla meets Final Wars Godzilla

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

SpaceGodzilla meets Final Wars Godzilla

Post by American Godzilla »

In my first (and hopefully not my last) Fantasy Match, I wanted to pit SpaceGodzilla vs Final Wars Godzilla and see who would win. For this match, I will use Final Wars Godzilla both before and after being supercharged. Before I explain this, here are the monster's stats as quoted from this sites "Monster Bios" section:

SpaceGodzilla
Height: 120 meters
Mass: 80,000 tons
Powers/Weapons: Can fire a Corona Beam from its mouth that SpaceGodzilla can control midair; super regenerative power; its two shoulder crystals can generate a Gravity Tornado that can lift other objects or itself; can fly by means of enclosing itself in crystals; increases in power by being near gigantic crystals that it creates; can conduct energy through its touch; able to implant cosmic power in structures that can transmit a signal and have them act as an energy source; can incase his body in a shield to deflect projectiles; able to unleash bolts of energy from his shoulder crystals; emits an aura that causes electrical disturbances.

Godzilla (5th Generation, aka Final Wars)
Height: 100 meters
Length: 100 meters
Mass: 55,000 tons
Powers/Weapons: Atomic Ray; super regenerative power; able to unleash a Hyper Spiral Ray after being surged with Ozaki's energy; extraordinary jumper; can discharge a blast of energy through his body, to damage those in direct contact, after being surged with Ozaki's energy.

As the "Powers/Weapons" section explains in a nutshell, This version of Godzilla was infused with enormous energy thanks to Ozaki, which not only returned Godzilla to full strength (as he was being drained of energy by Keizer Ghidorah) but turn his Atomic Breath from the traditional Blue as seen in many Gojiras (such as 90's Gojira and the more recent 2014 Godzilla) into a MUCH more powerful RED atomic breath. Red Atomic Breaths is rarely seen, but when it is seen it's shown to be almost double (my interpretation) the strength of the Blue Atomic Breath. 90's Gojira is the only other Godzilla I know of that became super charged enough to use the Red Breath besides Final Wars Godzilla.

Round 1--Final Wars Godzilla (Red Atomic Breath) vs Space Godzilla (with fortress): Potentially FW Godzilla could win with that Red breath, but then again in the Fortress is SpaceGodzilla's strongest. For example, SG has been shown to use his crystal spires (not his central one) as explosive projectiles. If that wasn't bad enough, while here SpaceGodzilla's energy blast is A LOT more POWERFUL as it's being fed more energy to draw from. FW Godzilla might not last long along against such dangerous attacks. Even if SpaceGodzilla won, he would be weakened due to that Red Atomic Breath.

What are your thoughts?
Last edited by American Godzilla on Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a believe of God and Jesus Christ my saviour and not afraid to say so.
Although I'm not against giving freedom to same-sex couples/marriage (as America is supposed to be free), as a Christian (which the Bible describes as a sin) and me personally I don't care/desire/agree with same sex couples/marriage.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: SpaceGodzilla meets Final Wars Godzilla

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

You can't have multiple rounds in a thread, it's part of the FMs rules.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:You can't have multiple rounds in a thread, it's part of the FMs rules.
Sorry about that! I fixed it (please don't ban me from here)
Although I'm not against giving freedom to same-sex couples/marriage (as America is supposed to be free), as a Christian (which the Bible describes as a sin) and me personally I don't care/desire/agree with same sex couples/marriage.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

It's fine. Does SpaceGodzilla have his fortress, or does he not?
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:It's fine. Does SpaceGodzilla have his fortress, or does he not?

I was trying to consider, and debate, SpaceGodzilla having his fortress vs Final Wars Godzilla with the Red breath.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Ok.
So, SpaceGodzilla w/ fortress vs Keizer Godzilla.
Part of the problem is that we can't tell how durable Keizer Godzilla is. We can assume he's more durable, but as he took no hits whatsoever, we can't tell at all. If Godzilla gets up close, SpaceGodzilla is in a lot of trouble, at least one of his shoulder crystals would definitely get broken. The Hyper spiral ray would practically be a one shot. Even if you don't count being sent miles away from the battlefield as a loss, he'll still have taken ridiculous amounts of damage from it.
I don't see SpaceGodzilla winning this at all, Keizer Godzilla is just too powerful.
KWCE Administrator

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Ok.
So, SpaceGodzilla w/ fortress vs Keizer Godzilla.
Part of the problem is that we can't tell how durable Keizer Godzilla is. We can assume he's more durable, but as he took no hits whatsoever, we can't tell at all. If Godzilla gets up close, SpaceGodzilla is in a lot of trouble, at least one of his shoulder crystals would definitely get broken. The Hyper spiral ray would practically be a one shot. Even if you don't count being sent miles away from the battlefield as a loss, he'll still have taken ridiculous amounts of damage from it.
I don't see SpaceGodzilla winning this at all, Keizer Godzilla is just too powerful.
But as you just said, Keizer Godzilla would win if he "gets up close," but that's part of the challenge with SpaceGodzilla. SG has a LOT of ranged attacks to keep enemies from getting to close. The ranged attacks hold hold him off, and like Keizer Ghidorah SG can use his energy to through Godzilla around.

Also, out of curiosity, could SG stay in space and fire attacks from orbit? Seeing that SG can fly in space without issue, and that no normal Godzilla has been shown to hit anything that HIGH in space, SG could win because it's out of reach. OF course it would need a powersource... maybe the sun?

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

Next time you put out stats for a monster or whatever, just post links from a site like TK's monster bios, Wikizilla, etc.

I don't really see SG winning this fight. It may last a while, but I don't think SG is going to inflict any serious damage (unless he somehow gets lucky and impales Keizer Godzilla with his tail like he did to Moggy).
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Part of the problem with Keizer Godzilla is that we can't really tell how durable he is. We don't see him get hit by anything, that I remember. But the thing is, 90s Godzilla managed to get up close and personal with SpaceGodzilla multiple times, and he isn't as flexible as FinalGoji nor was he hyped up on Deus ex machina juice.

About the point of SG attacking from space, how would he actually hit his target? There's no way he could actually see Godzilla from up there.
KWCE Administrator

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:About the point of SG attacking from space, how would he actually hit his target? There's no way he could actually see Godzilla from up there.
He was able to home in to Earth from god knows how far away and in theory home in on Birth Island from as away as Jupiter (wherever SpaceG fought Moguera). Theoretically, if he seeded Earth already (very likely), and orbital attack isn't really that far fetched. Though at most he's limiting his move set severely.

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

SpaceG92 wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:About the point of SG attacking from space, how would he actually hit his target? There's no way he could actually see Godzilla from up there.
He was able to home in to Earth from god knows how far away and in theory home in on Birth Island from as away as Jupiter (wherever SpaceG fought Moguera). Theoretically, if he seeded Earth already (very likely), and orbital attack isn't really that far fetched. Though at most he's limiting his move set severely.

I had forgotten that fact, but great point. If he can home in on Birth Island from Jupiter, then he could theoretically do an orbital bombardment from space against Godzilla (though to do a lot of damage, he's need to set up a floating Crystal Fortress that could harness the sun's power or something).

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

American Godzilla wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:You can't have multiple rounds in a thread, it's part of the FMs rules.
Same thing tripped me up a couple of weeks ago; it always seems to snag us first-timers. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

Zarm wrote:
American Godzilla wrote:
Same thing tripped me up a couple of weeks ago; it always seems to snag us first-timers. :)
Good to know that I'm not the only one who made that mistake. At least we learn from our mistakes :)

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I agree that Kaizer Godzilla is too difficult an element to really predict a match with, owing to his unknown durability... but on the ground, I do wonder if the crystal shield (infrequently used as it is) would absorb these rays, whether the crystal missiles would slow/hinder Godzilla's advance, and most significantly, whether the corona beam could paralyze Keiser Godzilla in the same way that it did Heisei Godzilla.

If these things prove to be true, it's entirely possible that SpaceGodzilla could have the greater advantage on the ground then he would from a long distance. Indeed, his natural flight abilities (and flight mode, doing closw, slashing passes against Kaiser Godzilla is another useful tactic) along with the crystal shield might actually enable him to hold position against an attack from Kaiser Godzilla's rays.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

American Godzilla wrote:If he can home in on Birth Island from Jupiter, then he could theoretically do an orbital bombardment from space against Godzilla.
Except that's not how he fights based on his movie, so I doubt he'd pull crap like that. Even if he did, don't forget that Final Wars Godzilla was capable of targeting and hitting a meteor from a very far distance. I forget if he hit MX's meteor while it was still in space or if it had entered the atmosphere when Godzilla initially struck it.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

SpaceGodzilla is very arrogant, as can be realized from how he fights in his two different fight scenes. When he shows up on Birth Island, he attacks relentlessly and without mercy, if he had fought like that when he had his fortress, Godzilla and Moguera would have been screwed. But when he does get his fortress, it's a completely different story. He lets Godzilla and Moguera get close to him multiple times, if he let's Keizer Godzilla do that he's doomed. If SpaceGodzilla stayed back and spammed beams and crystal projectiles, I could see him standing a chance, but it just won't happen.
KWCE Administrator

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:SpaceGodzilla is very arrogant, as can be realized from how he fights in his two different fight scenes. When he shows up on Birth Island, he attacks relentlessly and without mercy, if he had fought like that when he had his fortress, Godzilla and Moguera would have been screwed. But when he does get his fortress, it's a completely different story. He lets Godzilla and Moguera get close to him multiple times, if he let's Keizer Godzilla do that he's doomed. If SpaceGodzilla stayed back and spammed beams and crystal projectiles, I could see him standing a chance, but it just won't happen.
You bring up an interesting point (I will have to rewatch the movie later now). If I (or Toho) were to remake/re-introduce SpaceGodzilla in a new movie, I'd recommend making SG that baddess without a fortress and even MORE dangerous with a fortress (that way not even Final Wars Godzilla alone couldn't stand up to it) :)