King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs Mecha King Ghidorah

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs Mecha King Ghidorah

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/king_ ... sei.htm#kg
Vs
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/king_ ... isei.htm#m
Rules: King Ghidorah is mind controlled.
Verdict: I'm abstaining at the moment because I cannot decide.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs Mecha King Ghidorah

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Mecha-King Ghidorah, basically your pitting a more enhanced and versatile version of King Ghidorah against an inferior King Ghidorah. Pretty one-sided if you ask me...

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Mecha-King Ghidorah, basically your pitting a more enhanced and versatile version of King Ghidorah against an inferior King Ghidorah. Pretty one-sided if you ask me...
I don't think it is one sided, regular KG is more durable, fights much differently, and KG has a different body structure than Godzilla making the SA more difficult to use.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

gzillafan17 wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Mecha-King Ghidorah, basically your pitting a more enhanced and versatile version of King Ghidorah against an inferior King Ghidorah. Pretty one-sided if you ask me...
I don't think it is one sided, regular KG is more durable, fights much differently, and KG has a different body structure than Godzilla making the SA more difficult to use.
It'll still be pretty easy for MKG to use the Godzilla Grip to assist in his victory. Machine Hand goes for the chest, and capture cables go for two necks and the legs.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Kaijunator wrote: It'll still be pretty easy for MKG to use the Godzilla Grip to assist in his victory. Machine Hand goes for the chest, and capture cables go for two necks and the legs.
Difference is KG has his wings which could potentially block it like he did with Godzillas Atomic Breath. And the fact Godzilla stood still for most of the fight and easy target for them. KG on the other hand flies around and blasts you and knock you over preventing them from using it on him.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

gzillafan17 wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: It'll still be pretty easy for MKG to use the Godzilla Grip to assist in his victory. Machine Hand goes for the chest, and capture cables go for two necks and the legs.
Difference is KG has his wings which could potentially block it like he did with Godzillas Atomic Breath.
The cables and hand will grab the wings.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Kaijunator wrote: The cables and hand will grab the wings.
It would have to tear threw his wings and we know his wings are pretty durable. Plus how would they land it on him while he is flying around blasting than and preforming flybys?

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

gzillafan17 wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: The cables and hand will grab the wings.
It would have to tear threw his wings and we know his wings are pretty durable. Plus how would they land it on him while he is flying around blasting than and preforming flybys?
He isn't going to start out the fighting with the cables. The battle will start out as a gravity bolt war.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Kaijunator wrote: He isn't going to start out the fighting with the cables. The battle will start out as a gravity bolt war.
True and I would personally give that win to KG.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

gzillafan17 wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: He isn't going to start out the fighting with the cables. The battle will start out as a gravity bolt war.
True and I would personally give that win to KG.
Why? MKG's made Godzilla fall over. KG's didn't. He had to kick Godzilla to knock him down.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Kaijunator wrote: Why? MKG's made Godzilla fall over. KG's didn't. He had to kick Godzilla to knock him down.
Differnece is KG has a personal shield, likes to fly around, and is a decent amount more durable.

And he only knocked him down after continuous bombardment of his beams.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

gzillafan17 wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: Why? MKG's made Godzilla fall over. KG's didn't. He had to kick Godzilla to knock him down.
Differnece is KG has a personal shield, likes to fly around, and is a decent amount more durable.

And he only knocked him down after continuous bombardment of his beams.
Dude KG and MKG are the same height and length. MKG won't have a problem hitting him. And King Ghidorah was continually bombarding Godzilla with his bolts, but he never fell until KG kicked him.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Kaijunator wrote: Dude KG and MKG are the same height and length. MKG won't have a problem hitting him. And King Ghidorah was continually bombarding Godzilla with his bolts, but he never fell until KG kicked him.
I just rewatched both fights.

MKG stood still and bombarded Godzilla without let up until fell.

KG shot a small burst, started to fly and shot a few small bursts and then knocked him over, very different than that MKG did.

MKG stood still while fighting and KG wasn't seems like it will be easier to his MKG.

Plus again as I mentioned before KG has a personal shield and is more durable than MKG.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

gzillafan17 wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: Dude KG and MKG are the same height and length. MKG won't have a problem hitting him. And King Ghidorah was continually bombarding Godzilla with his bolts, but he never fell until KG kicked him.
I just rewatched both fights.

MKG stood still and bombarded Godzilla without let up until fell.

KG shot a small burst, started to fly and shot a few small bursts and then knocked him over, very different than that MKG did.

MKG stood still while fighting and KG wasn't seems like it will be easier to his MKG.

Plus again as I mentioned before KG has a personal shield and is more durable than MKG.
KG used his kick to knock him over. His gravity bolts didn't do that much. KG has to be on the ground to use his wing shield.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Kaijunator wrote: KG used his kick to knock him over. His gravity bolts didn't do that much. KG has to be on the ground to use his wing shield.
Meant to type kick sorry.

Godzilla had about the same reaction to regular KG beams as he did to MKG.

True, but KG is also more durable than MKG which will help.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

gzillafan17 wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: KG used his kick to knock him over. His gravity bolts didn't do that much. KG has to be on the ground to use his wing shield.
Godzilla had about the same reaction to regular KG beams as he did to MKG.

True, but KG is also more durable than MKG which will help.
Falling over is different from standing around roaring. And where do you get the impression that KG is more durable than MKG?

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Kaijunator wrote: Falling over is different from standing around roaring. And where do you get the impression that KG is more durable than MKG?
He only fell over after bombardment, from the first volley he had the same reaction.

I say KG is more durable because of how he took Godzillas beam vs how MKG took it.

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Reminder that Godzilla's beam left visible tears in KG's wing the one and only time he used it as a shield. An effective defense they are not.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Inferno Rodan wrote:Reminder that Godzilla's beam left visible tears in KG's wing the one and only time he used it as a shield. An effective defense they are not.
I thought the wing was only torn when he tried to flee after he lost his central neck.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Kaijunator wrote:I thought the wing was only torn when he tried to flee after he lost his central neck.
That was when the huge hole was torn in one of them, yes. But several small tears were left in the one he initially blocked the beam with.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma