King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs Mecha King Ghidorah

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Re: King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs Mecha King Ghidorah

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

MKG is gonna get knocked over by KG and stomped into scrap.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

three
Keizer

Re: King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs Mecha King Ghidorah

Post by three »

if King Ghidorah is under mind control, it wins.

i would generally consider both KG and MKG equals in capability, notwithstanding the additional repertoire that MKG carries with it. i don't think grappling cables would be exceedingly useful given that they were designed to constrain Godzilla rather than another Ghidorah, and keeping both Ghidorahs locked together would be counter-intuitive as it forces them to play against their strengths.

anyway, MKG has a structural flaw in the location of the control room. KG's computer brain (or whatever you would like to call it) was on the futurian's ship in some nowhere land away from the battle with Godzilla --- a much safer place than located physically attached to the kaiju. i think with its human command center safe, KG will walk (fly) away the victor.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.