Orga vs Megaguirus

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Orga vs Megaguirus

Post by BlueGojira »

The two Millennium monsters finally duke it out.

http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/orga.htm#o and http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/analysis/orga.html

Vs

http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/megagu ... megaguirus

Area: Monsterland.
RULES:
-No retreating.
-Megaguirus can't use any of her Meganula and Meganulon.
-Orga can't use the Millennian UFO.
-No outside interference.

---

I would have to give this match to Orga. Orga has a lot more durability than Megaguirus, and if the Meganula Queen tries to use her stinger and impale the head of Orga with it like she did with Godzilla, Orga could always use his absorbing bite to assimilate the traits of Megaguirus or catch the stinger in his jaws like Godzilla did. After all, he is pretty much a deformed warped alien version of Godzilla. Megaguirus' only chance here is if she stabs Orga somewhere else, like his hunched over back which he can't really reach.
Last edited by BlueGojira on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Orga vs Megaguirus

Post by Zarm »

I would agree; Orga. It may take him a while to score a solid hit with the shoulder canon or get Megaguirus in close enough to bite (or not even bother with trying to absorb, just tear apart), but I think he will; any physical obstacles that Megaguirus could sue to her advantage to drop on or smash Orga with just provide him with objects to smash himself against if Megaguirus manages to stab him in some hard-to-reach spot. It would be a clumsy, annoying battle, but eventually Orga would prevail.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I think that Megaguirus's speed will give her an advantage. She can counter Orga's shoulder cannon by stabbing him or maybe kill him by stabbing his head, like she was trying to do to Godzilla. However, Orga can bite and punch her all he wants because she will be stationary when draining his energy. I don't think one blast of her energy ball (if Orga allows her to siphon enough energy) will be able to severely wound Orga. I'm going to have to think about this some more.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

FalconZ
Monarch Researcher

Post by FalconZ »

Megs is far too quick for Orga. Orga will not be able to lay a finger on her. However, if he gets one wild blow to Megs, it's over.
Megs wins 7/10
Lain Of The Wired wrote:
FalconZ wrote:People putting words in my mouth.
Be thankful words are the only things being put in your mouth