Godzilla (Showa) and Mechagodzilla '74 vs King Kong and Mechani-Kong vs King Ghidorah (Heisei) and Mecha King Ghidorah

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
RodanStomps
Monsterland Worker

Godzilla (Showa) and Mechagodzilla '74 vs King Kong and Mechani-Kong vs King Ghidorah (Heisei) and Mecha King Ghidorah

Post by RodanStomps »

Godzilla (Showa):
http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_showa.htm

Mechagodzilla '74:
http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mechag ... _showa.htm

vs

King Kong:
http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/king_kong.htm#one

Mechani-Kong:
http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mechani-kong.htm

vs

King Ghidorah (Heisei)
http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/king_g ... sei.htm#kg

Mecha King Ghidorah
http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/king_g ... isei.htm#m

Rules:
MechaG doesnt have the removable head and doesn't start as Fake Godzilla
Kong is supercharged
Godzilla cannot turn into a magnet

This is a bit of a tough one considering how powerful Kong can get when he is supercharged. In the end, I'd have to go with the Godzilla duo here. King Ghidorah and Mecha KG would put up one helluva fight, especially with Mecha KG's somewhat unique arsenal, but Godzilla and MechaGodzilla made a very deadly combo. Kong and Mechani-Kong would probably be able to take out one of the other kaiju, possibly Ghidorah especially since Kong is supercharged and Mechani-Kong's bombs but in the end the Zilla's take the win here.

Verdict: Godzilla and Mechagodzilla

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Godzilla (Showa) and Mechagodzilla '74 vs King Kong and Mechani-Kong vs King Ghidorah (Heisei) and Mecha King Ghidor

Post by Zarm »

Are the Ghidorahs scaled, at all? I'd have a tough time calling between them and the Godzillas if so, but if not, I think they'd take a pretty quick victory.

But picturing Mechani-Kong flying apart within seconds under a barrage of beams and missiles is great fun. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Godzilla (Showa) and Mechagodzilla '74 vs King Kong and Mechani-Kong vs King Ghidorah (Heisei) and Mecha King Ghidor

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Zarm wrote:Are the Ghidorahs scaled, at all? I'd have a tough time calling between them and the Godzillas if so, but if not, I think they'd take a pretty quick victory.
Matches are automatically scaled unless stated otherwise.

As for the actual match, Kong and Mechani-Kong are useless. Mechani-Kong will be torn apart with ease, and Kong beat on early 60s Godzilla, which means nothing against the rest of the combatants. Given how Showa Godzilla has no nuclear pulse, King Ghidorah could potentially choke him out, but I could also see Showa Godzilla get out of that. I might have to make a match with just those two... But anyway, team Godzilla wins because Mechagodzilla won't have much trouble tearing the Ghidorah's wings, especially given his strategy of fire everything without aiming will actually work against somethings as broad as the two Ghidorahs. With Godzilla supporting him by distracting the two and taking damage, Mechagodzilla will be able to get quite a bit off.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Mechagodzilla could mow everyone down pretty easily, especially with Godzilla helping.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

My only thought is- Mechagodzilla took a fair amount of damage from being tackled by King Caesar, and seemed to be fairly affected (stunned and stumbling back) by the heat rays. (And the beam lock explosion partially disabled him.) So while he can dish out quite a beating, I don't know if he can take one. While he definitely has the power to take down the Ghidorahs, is it possible that the combined rays of both might put Mechagodzilla down before he has a chance to finish the job? If he starts out firing but also takes a firestorm in return, he might have a very short-lived career. (That's my only reservation about handing the match definitively to the Godzillas, even if the odds still favor them).
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

Both Ghidorahs were tanking blasts from Heisei Godzilla, whose ray is 5x hotter than Showa Godzilla's. Mechagodzilla isn't gonna do much damage before its fried. The Kongs get blasted and Godzilla put up a good fight but he can't solo both Ghidorah.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

PopInPicsPresents wrote:Both Ghidorahs were tanking blasts from Heisei Godzilla, whose ray is 5x hotter than Showa Godzilla's. Mechagodzilla isn't gonna do much damage before its fried. The Kongs get blasted and Godzilla put up a good fight but he can't solo both Ghidorah.
Neither Ghidorah tanked Godzilla's ray. Ghidorah took off into the sky and a couple blasts shut shown Mecha Ghidorah. A tank is 64 Rodan or 65 Ghidorah against Showa's ray.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Godzilla sits back and laughs as fucking Showa MechaGodzilla absolutely cleans house by himself.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

LamangoKaijura wrote:Godzilla sits back and laughs as fucking Showa MechaGodzilla absolutely cleans house by himself.
Alternate version of DAM

Godzilla: "HEY ANGUIRUS"
Anguirus: "WHADDA YOU WANT"
Godzilla: "THERE'S SOMETHING FUNNY GOING ON, YA BETTER CHECK IT OUT"
Anguirus: "OH YEAH"
Godzilla: "HURRY UP, MECHAGODZILLA WON'T BE LONG"

Sixty seconds later
Anguirus: "WOW THAT WAZ PRETTY FUNNY"
Godzilla: "YES IT WAZ"
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Zarm wrote:My only thought is- Mechagodzilla took a fair amount of damage from being tackled by King Caesar).
To be fair, King Caesar has demonstrated himself to be quite strong, and when he damaged Mechagodzilla he had a running start to build up momentum. Also being staggered by rays isnt really anything notable, as kaiju do that all the time. He's really not as fragile as you seem to imply he is.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns