The Fantasy Match General Discussion Thread

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
g2vd
Xilien Halfling

The Fantasy Match General Discussion Thread

Post by g2vd »

This thread is here to help with any questions or any discussion one might have about the Fantasy Matches examples such as.

Why can't we use Video Game characters?

I want to make a match but I don't know if the combatants are equal and it won't be one sided.
Match Example: Rodan 1964 Vs. Angurius 1955

Questions and thoughts about rules like "Three's Scaling Rules Discussion" or my "Cutscene Thread" can be asked here, rather than clogging up the subforum with threads.

What is the best way to make a Tournament?

Need some help and ideas coming up with a match ask here.

What sites should I use to get Character Feats?

I need some help making a FM analysis of Character X, could someone help me find some pictures for it or could you help me with some feats?

All of these and many, many others can be asked here.
Last edited by g2vd on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Godzilla

ZillaJr-KaijuKing
G-Force Personnel

Re: The Fantasy Match General Discussion Thread

Post by ZillaJr-KaijuKing »

I was planning to do a Final Wars Godzilla vs. Rulers of Earth Godzilla match, but I can't find any articles to put as reference talking about Rulers of Earth Godzilla specifically. Is there a way this match-up could be done?

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

ZillaJr-KaijuKing
G-Force Personnel

None of these have Rulers of Earth's Godzilla.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

ZillaJr-KaijuKing wrote:
WikiZilla has it, but you have to read all of the synopsis for each issue on there.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

ZillaJr-KaijuKing
G-Force Personnel

Kaijunator wrote: WikiZilla has it, but you have to read all of the synopsis for each issue on there.
Are you talking about these pages? Would this be valid for a fantasy match?

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

ZillaJr-KaijuKing wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: WikiZilla has it, but you have to read all of the synopsis for each issue on there.
Are you talking about these pages? Would this be valid for a fantasy match?
Kinda, because the plot only goes up to issue 11. The plots for issue 12-25 haven't been filled out yet.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

ZillaJr-KaijuKing wrote:
This is your best bet.
http://monsterarchives.proboards.com/th ... 6/godzilla
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

toho_guy01 wrote:
ZillaJr-KaijuKing wrote:
This is your best bet.
http://monsterarchives.proboards.com/th ... 6/godzilla
Did you read the "first appearance" part?

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

Still, it's his best bet. He'll have to get the actual comics to use Rulers Of Earth Godzilla.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

toho_guy01 wrote:Still, it's his best bet. He'll have to get the actual comics to use Rulers Of Earth Godzilla.
Correct, but the Goji in ROE is the same one from Ongoing and KOM. The one in Half-Century War (The link you posted) is the one in Cataclysm. They're two different Godzillas.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

Kaijunator wrote:
toho_guy01 wrote:Still, it's his best bet. He'll have to get the actual comics to use Rulers Of Earth Godzilla.
Correct, but the Goji in ROE is the same one from Ongoing and KOM. The one in Half-Century War (The link you posted) is the one in Cataclysm. They're two different Godzillas.
What? where did you hear this I have heard nothing about HCW and Cataclysm being the same universe, the only thing they share is the same Godzilla design.
Godzilla

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

g2vd wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:
What? where did you hear this I have heard nothing about HCW and Cataclysm being the same universe, the only thing they share is the same Godzilla design.
WikiZilla.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

Kaijunator wrote:
g2vd wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: Correct, but the Goji in ROE is the same one from Ongoing and KOM. The one in Half-Century War (The link you posted) is the one in Cataclysm. They're two different Godzillas.
WikiZilla.
This is the best quote ever.
Godzilla

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

Classic Wikizilla.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

Kaijunator wrote:WikiZilla.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Say what you want, but at least Wikizilla's doing something other then not updating monster listings from TV shows. Even the Monster Archives have Megaloman stats.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

LamangoKaijura wrote:Say what you want, but at least Wikizilla's doing something other then not updating monster listings from TV shows. Even the Monster Archives have Megaloman stats.
The only good part of Wikizilla is the roleplay which got moved to it's own chat and wiki. Hell, even I go sometimes. The rest is just gullible fanboys who bitch and moan.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

toho_guy01 wrote:
LamangoKaijura wrote:Say what you want, but at least Wikizilla's doing something other then not updating monster listings from TV shows. Even the Monster Archives have Megaloman stats.
The only good part of Wikizilla is the roleplay which got moved to it's own chat and wiki. Hell, even I go sometimes. The rest is just gullible fanboys who bitch and moan.
Just like TK then? :P
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

Pretty sure if Wikizilla has them, they'll just be exact copy and pastes of mine.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.