Little Godzilla vs. the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Godzelda
Interpol Agent

Little Godzilla vs. the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Post by Godzelda »

Little Godzilla

vs.

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Arena: Times Square

I think Little Godzilla takes this. His radioactive bubbles are most likely capable of burning marshmallow, and while setting Stay Puft on fire didn't do much when the Ghostbusters did it, iirc, he can't last forever. Little G definitely outmatches him in durability, what with him surviving a Corona Beam and Stay Puft being, y'know, made of marshmallow. He won't be able to do much to the son of Godzilla, who will soon have a large number of monster-sized S'mores to share with his daddy.
On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.
-Satoru Iwata (1959-2015)

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Re: Little Godzilla vs. the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Post by Castellan Zilla »

I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

Agree. One sided as fuck.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

Godzelda
Interpol Agent

Post by Godzelda »

On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

stay puft. this time, marshmallow eats you.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

Godzelda
Interpol Agent

Post by Godzelda »

three wrote:stay puft. this time, marshmallow eats you.
Does he have more powers in media beyond the first movie? Because if not, the only advantage he has here is a very slight size advantage. Although Little G looked tiny compared to his father and SpaceG, he's actually almost the same size as Stay Puft.

...Unless the scaling rule means that Stay Puft is scaled up to Heisei Godzilla's size. I just assumed that, since the combatants here are around the same height, they wouldn't be scaled by default. Well, in case there's any confusion, Little G and Stay Puft are both at the heights listed in their bios (30 meters and 34 meters, respectively), and Stay Puft weighs 10,000 tons. Also, for some reason I didn't notice until just now that the bio for Stay Puft I linked to only lists his height way down in the trivia section... oops.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

I'm honestly messing around because I am taking the battle as a joke.

LG will have a lifetime of smores from this battle.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

Godzelda
Interpol Agent

Post by Godzelda »

three wrote:I'm honestly messing around because I am taking the battle as a joke.

LG will have a lifetime of smores from this battle.
Yeah, I pretty much made this match on a whim because the idea made me laugh. It's strange that this turned out to be my first FM, when I've had a much better idea for one in my head for a while... I'll post it soon, probably.